Nigger started rolling on the floor

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

I’m a worker sir
I sprayed cologne in this niggers eyes, I meant to spray it in his nose and he gets up and starts rolling and screaming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, 5'7 zoomer and CoreSchizo
that never happened bud stop making up lies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Arcturus, virgin and 1 other person
that never happened bud stop making up lies
U people crack me up lmao, I don’t sit at home all day like u I actually went to school and experienced shit, this isn’t even hard to believe but some guy will say he had a 3some and show messages not even a sextape and you fuckers eat that shit up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, ascension and CoreSchizo
WHY DO NIGGERS ACT LIKE IT COST MONEY TO REP!?!? THERES LIKE 10 PEOPLE IN HERE :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Yuki, hattrick and CoreSchizo
Bro though he would get jfl‘s with this thread:lul:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: halloweed, Juandigomigo22 and CoreSchizo
U people crack me up lmao, I don’t sit at home all day like u I actually went to school and experienced shit, this isn’t even hard to believe but some guy will say he had a 3some and show messages not even a sextape and you fuckers eat that shit up
Dayum calm your tits lil bitch it ain’t that serious 😂

ur black

• +1
Reactions: android
  • JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Yea he is unique
Hes the only one in this forum that went to school
Nobody else did
I bet he also knows how to read and write, because you know, he went to school !!!

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You went to school? Woah you’re so unique!
Yea he is unique
Hes the only one in this forum that went to school
Nobody else did
My point was that this guy is acting like shit like this doesn’t happen, apparently he doesn’t go outside and everything is larp

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
My point was that this guy is acting like shit like this doesn’t happen, apparently he doesn’t go outside and everything is larp
You have been on this forum since 2020 and still don’t know that Vermilioncore is a troll 💀

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
You have been on this forum since 2020 and still don’t know that Vermilioncore is a troll 💀
If I call you a filthy nigger and call it a troll doesn’t make it any less rude :ogre: