Nigger stole my amazon package

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger
It was supposed to be delivered to my place but instead it was delivered to a nigger living next door

The package just arrived within 10 mins and I came outside to pick it up and found out it was delivered to the wrong address to the nigger living next door

I knocked on his door to ask for my package but nigger was trying to larp and camped inside to avoid coming out

Why do niggers act like this?

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Arditi, RAMU KAKA and 13 others
Bbc on top. Cry about it
IMG 5771

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
Shoot his house up low t mf

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, fogdart and Dr. Bludy
Fucking nigger just steal everything in sight theorem
IMG 0927

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, RAMU KAKA, not_ovER and 4 others
Why don’t you make him submit with your superior kinh genetics huh?

Oh yeah I forgot, you are a harmless ricecel cuck irl, if you tried to do something to him this is how you would end up

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius and ElBastardo
Why don’t you make him submit with your superior kinh genetics huh?

Oh yeah I forgot, you are a harmless ricecel cuck irl, if you tried to do something to him this is how you would end up

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Quiet you little curry/spic abomination
Brbbrah and streege showed me your face from 2021 and youre ugly as fuck, on top of that youre a closet homosexual

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 spic runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy spic rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot shitskin spic subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and 1 other person
Quiet you little curry/spic abomination
Brbbrah and streege showed me your face from 2021 and youre ugly as fuck, on top of that youre a closet homosexual
I mog you to self harm lmfao, no way you are this delusional.

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 spic runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy spic rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd make your mom brutally torture you with extensive lingchi, slicing you slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little baby faggot you are. Then I'd implant my genetically superior Kinh seed into her, the Ubermensch sperm she begs for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot shitskin spic subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death.
You wouldn’t do shit, just like didn’t do shit to the nigga who stole your package, you utter autistic gook, you think posting this cringe paragraph does anything? I didn’t read a single word :lul:

I mog you to self harm lmfao, no way you are this delusional.

You wouldn’t do shit, just like didn’t do shit to the nigga who stole your package, you utter autistic gook, you think posting this cringe paragraph does anything? I didn’t read a single word :lul:
You mog shit you utter khhv faggot, i mog streege let alone a curry spic deathnic like you

You read and accepted every single molecule you homosexual spiccel. I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman italian 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore spic cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly spic cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved spic slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.

You mog shit you utter khhv faggot, i mog streege let alone a curry spic deathnic like you
View attachment 2337263

You read and accepted every single molecule you homosexual spiccel. I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman italian 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore spic cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly spic cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved spic slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.
Nigga I would literally break your pencil neck in half 😂, you have to train to achieve what I have genetically hahaha.

Nigga I would literally break your pencil neck in half 😂, you have to train to achieve what I have genetically hahaha.
Irony coming from a bloated manlet spic with pencill neck

Irony coming from a bloated manlet spic with pencill neck
Bro you got everything wrong, I am lean, 5’11” med and have a thick neck :lul:

Post your neck so I can have a laugh.

Bro you got everything wrong, I am lean, 5’11” med and have a thick neck :lul:

Post your neck so I can have a laugh.
Ahahaha look at this fucking 5ft11 manlet spic talking smack lmao
I'm literally 6ft5/195cm 195 lbs with 22' inch bideltoid, I can easily curb stomp your twink body with ease irl
I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman spic 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore spic cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly spic cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved spic slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.
Then, I'd make your dirty whore spic slave of a mother brutally torture you in Vietcong style, gleefully slicing your worthless subhuman 5'6 spic runt body slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little submissive twink baby faggot you are. She'd enjoy every single second of it, knowing that her disgusting worthless genetic dead end spic abomination of a son would be utterly erased from this Earth and she'd get a new mixed baby from supreme Kinh conqueror seed. I'd fill her every inch and crevice of her tiny spic roastie body up with my supreme high T Vietnamese sperm cells til every single one of her tight little slutty spic holes are overflowing with my Kinh sperm and her disgusting spic blood, and painfully yet pleasurably make every inch of her roastie spic body convulse in utter ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure. I'd implant my genetically superior seed into her, the Vietnamese Ubermensch sperm she relentlessly begs and pleads for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Then I'd toss your worthless used up curry whore of a mother away on the streets like worthless discarded waste while she cries and weeps and begs for more of my superior Kinh sperm, thinking about it every single second of the day for the rest of her short miserable poverty ridden welfare monkey shithole spic life. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your fucking place under your Vietnamese masters you disgusting little ugly spiccel monkey subhuman scum.

@sytyl @brbbrah @streege @abmonger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Ahahaha look at this fucking 5ft11 manlet spic talking smack lmao
I'm literally 6ft5/195cm 195 lbs with 22' inch bideltoid, I can easily curb stomp your twink body with ease irl
I would stomp the recessed peanut skulls of your entire worthless spic family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman spic 50 IQ twink runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your spic whore mom chokes her ugly forward maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your whore spic cousins are doing to mine as we abuse and torture their subhuman gook monkey brothers, fathers, and cousins to death for fun. I'd utterly dominate and curbstomp your ugly spic cuck nigger father to near death with my bare hands, pounding his disgusting sub-3 boneless hideous abomination of a face in til it becomes even more of a disgusting subhumanoid mess while he begs and cries for it all to stop like the pathetic little twink cuck sissy faggot slave he is. After I get bored of dominating and shitstomping your submissive bottom bitch twink cuck of a father, I'd spray my supreme golden Kinh piss on the remainder of his broken down battered face and make him lap up the leftovers of my urine dripped onto the floor. He'd enjoy every single second of lapping up my genetically superior golden piss like the thirsty cock-starved spic slave dog he is. Then I'd force him to brutally rape you for hours on end while you weep and sob and take it all in powerlessly like the helpless submissive little estrogen-pumped baby bitch you are. After your worthless abused pussified submissive slave of a father has brutally raped and sodomized you to the point where you're utterly incapable of even standing up, I'd carve out all his disgusting slimy worthless organs slowly and painfully and force feed every single one to you piece by piece while your whore mother watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them excruciatingly suffer.
Then, I'd make your dirty whore spic slave of a mother brutally torture you in Vietcong style, gleefully slicing your worthless subhuman 5'6 spic runt body slowly and painfully to death piece by piece while you scream in pain and beg for mercy like the helpless little submissive twink baby faggot you are. She'd enjoy every single second of it, knowing that her disgusting worthless genetic dead end spic abomination of a son would be utterly erased from this Earth and she'd get a new mixed baby from supreme Kinh conqueror seed. I'd fill her every inch and crevice of her tiny spic roastie body up with my supreme high T Vietnamese sperm cells til every single one of her tight little slutty spic holes are overflowing with my Kinh sperm and her disgusting spic blood, and painfully yet pleasurably make every inch of her roastie spic body convulse in utter ecstasy and orgasmic pleasure. I'd implant my genetically superior seed into her, the Vietnamese Ubermensch sperm she relentlessly begs and pleads for to replace the inferior disgusting worthless genetics of your worthless little cucked faggot subhuman father that I brutally tortured to death. Then I'd toss your worthless used up curry whore of a mother away on the streets like worthless discarded waste while she cries and weeps and begs for more of my superior Kinh sperm, thinking about it every single second of the day for the rest of her short miserable poverty ridden welfare monkey shithole spic life. Your entire bloodline is worth less than the disgusting dog shit under my boots that I scrape off with utter contempt, know your fucking place under your Vietnamese masters you disgusting little ugly spiccel monkey subhuman scum.

@sytyl @brbbrah @streege @abmonger
Dude you are pathetic, JFL if you expect me to believe any of that shit, just be 1 in 1 million gook theory, and as expected no pic 😂

• JFL
brutal stolen

Just shoot the nigger simple

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
I would confront him

Be careful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Pick up your packages straight from the warehouse

• +1