Nigger wants to jump me because I can take his girl

iluvmilk

iluvmilk

Iron
first off im not gonna fight him because im 5'4 and hes like 5'10 and even if i fight him hes gonna bring his goons to beat me up.

the girl's a mtb, shes kinda cute, he's like low mtn, anyways, she was sitting in class by a window and i came and sat infront of her and she just started touching me and resting her head on my back and pinching me and just touching me, then when a girl that knows him said "im gonna tell your man" she said "i can have friends!" but I thought the girl that said she was gonna tell was joking and not actually gonna tell him jfl, that was yesterday and today the nigger texted me "so you're her guy friend?" with laughing emojis and i just told him that i dont want any problems and that i dont fw with her like that and he said to just stay in my lane, i dont know what to do now idk if he wants to beat me still cuz I walk home everyday and he passes by me with his bike almost everyday and I dont wanna get fucked up bcz of a girl but its still funny cuz a 5'4 manlet can fuck a 5'10+ nigger's girl JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, jué, EdgyFashionist and 5 others
hopefully you get an ass beating just bcuz

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: psychomandible, Mewton, looksmaxingnerd123 and 10 others
Fighting is high t
that nigga's twice my size and here niggers dont give a fuck they'll kill you because you looked at them for too long im not risking anything

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Suns9999 and 1 other person
that nigga's twice my size and here niggers dont give a fuck they'll kill you because you looked at them for too long im not risking anything
Where u live

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and Suns9999
U
first off im not gonna fight him because im 5'4 and hes like 5'10 and even if i fight him hes gonna bring his goons to beat me up.

the girl's a mtb, shes kinda cute, he's like low mtn, anyways, she was sitting in class by a window and i came and sat infront of her and she just started touching me and resting her head on my back and pinching me and just touching me, then when a girl that knows him said "im gonna tell your man" she said "i can have friends!" but I thought the girl that said she was gonna tell was joking and not actually gonna tell him jfl, that was yesterday and today the nigger texted me "so you're her guy friend?" with laughing emojis and i just told him that i dont want any problems and that i dont fw with her like that and he said to just stay in my lane, i dont know what to do now idk if he wants to beat me still cuz I walk home everyday and he passes by me with his bike almost everyday and I dont wanna get fucked up bcz of a girl but its still funny cuz a 5'4 manlet can fuck a 5'10+ nigger's girl JFL
have mma avi u don’t train ?

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
take notes op

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible and EdgyFashionist
just be 5'4 theory

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, EdgyFashionist and iluvmilk
What would you say your rating is? Facially

What would you say your rating is? Facially
i'd say im mtn, but idk i get treated differently and can get away doing some shit a sub5 can ever dream of doing lol

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

whats this nigga gonna do against a 9mm :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
kick his bike as he's passing by and pray he doesnt get up

• +1
Reactions: klip11
repeat columbine shooting

• +1
Reactions: iluvmilk
Bro stop sweatin just say you don’t fw her and hardly know the girl and that people are just starting shit. Or call him
A nigger as you love to do here and get your skull cracked

Also if you’re truly 5’4 I can guarantee you she sees you as a cute pet. Trust me my buddy who is 5’7 had girls letting him lie in bed with them and the girls just treated him like their little brother they wouldn’t fuck him. That’s the place you most likely stand in her mind

Larp. You got fondled by a 5'10 middle aged Mexican man

IMG 1804

This thread so ass

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Bro stop sweatin just say you don’t fw her and hardly know the girl and that people are just starting shit. Or call him
A nigger as you love to do here and get your skull cracked

Also if you’re truly 5’4 I can guarantee you she sees you as a cute pet. Trust me my buddy who is 5’7 had girls letting him lie in bed with them and the girls just treated him like their little brother they wouldn’t fuck him. That’s the place you most likely stand in her mind
idgaf if she sees me as a cute pet i dont even like her :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur