NIGGERJEW'S PLAN TO DECURRIFY PLANET EARTH [HIGH T] [GTFIH] [HIGH IQ] [NIGGERJEW MOMENT]

D

Deleted member 8699

Kraken
ITT THE ONE AND ONLY THE ALMIGHTY SIR DR. PROF. NIGGERJEW OF LOOKSMAX PROPOSES A PLAN TO DECURRIFY PLANET EARTH AS A WAY TO RACIALLY CLEANSE IT
Perfect male

IT IS GOING TO BE BUTEL
IT IS GOING TO BE RACIST
IT IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE
giphy.gif

......BUT.......EES WHAT IT EES!!! :D :D :D
HERE GOES NOTHING!!!

1. INTRODUCING:::CURRY TAX

CURRIES SHOULD PAY A TAX IF THEY WANT TO REPRODUCE....THE MORE CHILDREN YOU WANNA HAVE MR. DASGUPTA,
THE HIGHER THE TAX IS GONNA BE........THIS WILL KEEP POOR CURRIES FROM MAKING DOZENS OF CURRYLETS
====FROM THIS TO THIS===>

2. INFLATING THE TAX
ONCE THE POPULATION IS DECREASING, RAISE THE TAX!!!!!
IN THIS WAY, MORE AND MORE FAMILIES OF CURRIES ARE GOING TO BE WEEDED OUT COMPLETELY......

WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS TO KEEP INFLATING THIS TAX UNTIL NOT EVEN THE MILLIONAIRE BILLIONAIRE GAJILLIONAIRE CURRIES AFFORD TO MAKE EVEN A CHILD

MATHEMATICALLY, STATISTICALLY LOGICALLY AND TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, THIS SHOULD LEAD TO THE REMOVAL OF CURRIES FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

[live] THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AFTER CURRY TAX IS RAISED TO AN ALL TIME HIGH, CCA 2169

3. EXTERMINATING OTHER SHITSKINS IN THE SAME WAY
title desu :D :D :D
JUST APPLY THE AFOREMENTIONED STRATEGY TO EVERY OTHER POPULATIONS OF SHITSKINS/DEATHNIKS/ASIANS: FILIPINOS, CHINKS, SPICS, MONGOLOIDS FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡

THANCC U 4 REEDING!! :D :D :D BLESSED BE THY INKWEL!!! :D :D :D

NO INB4S THIS TIME

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR GUYS OPINION, IM NOT OPEN TO DISCUSSION, SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO TRY TO PREDICT WHAT YALL GONNA SAY
:D :D :D

tagging my angels, my geniuses, my friends: @Proex @youngmaxxing @Ritalincel @brbbrah @thehealingfields @TheLurch
@Original @GreenTea @Collagen or rope @RAITEIII @xefo69 @WannaBeGigachad @Zakamg @Alexanderr @WadlowMaxxing

@St. Wristcel @Warlow @Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, chaddyboi66, NarcyChadlite and 10 others
Support, even though I am chink and will be negatively affected by this plan, it is Oxford scholar's plan after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
im joking fbi

(((👃👃👃👃)))

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
ITT THE ONE AND ONLY THE ALMIGHTY SIR DR. PROF. NIGGERJEW OF LOOKSMAX PROPOSES A PLAN TO DECURRIFY PLANET EARTH AS A WAY TO RACIALLY CLEANSE IT
View attachment 884534

IT IS GOING TO BE BUTEL
IT IS GOING TO BE RACIST
IT IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE
giphy.gif

......BUT.......EES WHAT IT EES!!! :D :D :D
HERE GOES NOTHING!!!

1. INTRODUCING:::CURRY TAX
View attachment 884535View attachment 884536
CURRIES SHOULD PAY A TAX IF THEY WANT TO REPRODUCE....THE MORE CHILDREN YOU WANNA HAVE MR. DASGUPTA,
THE HIGHER THE TAX IS GONNA BE........THIS WILL KEEP POOR CURRIES FROM MAKING DOZENS OF CURRYLETS
View attachment 884537====FROM THIS TO THIS===>View attachment 884539

2. INFLATING THE TAX
ONCE THE POPULATION IS DECREASING, RAISE THE TAX!!!!!
IN THIS WAY, MORE AND MORE FAMILIES OF CURRIES ARE GOING TO BE WEEDED OUT COMPLETELY......

WHAT WE HAVE TO DO IS TO KEEP INFLATING THIS TAX UNTIL NOT EVEN THE MILLIONAIRE BILLIONAIRE GAJILLIONAIRE CURRIES AFFORD TO MAKE EVEN A CHILD

MATHEMATICALLY, STATISTICALLY LOGICALLY AND TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, THIS SHOULD LEAD TO THE REMOVAL OF CURRIES FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH
View attachment 884542

[live] THE SLUMS OF MUMBAI AFTER CURRY TAX IS RAISED TO AN ALL TIME HIGH, CCA 2169

3. EXTERMINATING OTHER SHITSKINS IN THE SAME WAY
title desu :D :D :D
JUST APPLY THE AFOREMENTIONED STRATEGY TO EVERY OTHER POPULATIONS OF SHITSKINS/DEATHNIKS/ASIANS: FILIPINOS, CHINKS, SPICS, MONGOLOIDS FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡
View attachment 884557

THANCC U 4 REEDING!! :D :D :D BLESSED BE THY INKWEL!!! :D :D :D
View attachment 884554

NO INB4S THIS TIME

I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR GUYS OPINION, IM NOT OPEN TO DISCUSSION, SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR ME TO TRY TO PREDICT WHAT YALL GONNA SAY
:D :D :D

tagging my angels, my geniuses, my friends: @Proex @youngmaxxing @Ritalincel @brbbrah @thehealingfields @TheLurch
@Original @GreenTea @Collagen or rope @RAITEIII @xefo69 @WannaBeGigachad @Zakamg @Alexanderr @WadlowMaxxing

@St. Wristcel @Warlow @Lev Peshkov
If curry foids wanna produce they should only be fucked by white men to water down their curryness
With the white man only using them as sex objects to please them self
Im only taking about the light curry foids the darker ones should be castrated

If curry foids wanna produce they should only be fucked by white men to water down their curryness
GREYCEL MOMENT!!!!!

Agreed

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11292