niggermaxxing to supply steroids

drxkes

drxkes

Silver
Hello everyone, I currently devised a plan so I can reach that aesthetic mogger height. It consists of taking CJC-1295 and MK-677 currently and then when I hit 15 armosin and anavar.

Here is my age 14 plan:

CJC-1295 W/ DAC (1mg every week)
MK-677 (15mg every day then bump up to 20mg if I can tolerate it)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
handling estrogen:
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

Although this is a good plan, I have one issue. First, the cjc-1295 needs to be in a fridge, and I need $$$ for this. For the first problem I'm thinking about just stealing a mini-fridge from target. I'll probably record it as well, but can someone just give me a little devising a plan on stealing it? should I run in and take it? or take a more methodical approach?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, normie tiktoker and n9wiff
mk will decrease your test %60

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel, pentamogged9000, piec and 3 others
You need a test base for anavar. It shuts down DHEA production fully and test

Hello everyone, I currently devised a plan so I can reach that aesthetic mogger height. It consists of taking CJC-1295 and MK-677 currently and then when I hit 15 armosin and anavar.

Here is my age 14 plan:

handling estrogen:
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

Although this is a good plan, I have one issue. First, the cjc-1295 needs to be in a fridge, and I need $$$ for this. For the first problem I'm thinking about just stealing a mini-fridge from target. I'll probably record it as well, but can someone just give me a little devising a plan on stealing it? should I run in and take it? or take a more methodical approach?
How are you doing the cjc-1295? How do you split it up and where do you inject it?

Here is my age 14 plan:

handling estrogen:
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

Where do you inject cjc and how