Night stalker was not a Satanist

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
the Nightstalker was deranged and Evil but he was no fool.

Richard Ramirez was fully aware of the fact that an ancient middle paleolithic civilization existed and blossomed long before the dawn of most races and ethnicities.

In fact Richard is believed to have idolized one of the Deities of the Kaus ptyr myths.

a deity named ''Eeyr sedhte''.

Eeyr sedhte was the Kaus ptyrian god of Vitality.

Ramirez believed that Eeyr sedhte represented freedom from restriction, wise Indulgence and controlled hedonism. ,Self preservation and a love of life tinged with a survival of the fittest social Darwinism - like mentality.

he believed that the god of vitality represented something roughly and loosely akin to the following ideology :

'' I am the observer''
'' I am aware of the singularity''
'' There is no one but me''
'' I am empty, And must be filled''
'' If I exist not, Then nothing exists''
'' This reality is mine''
'' I am the cosmic imbalance who made this world''
'' and so I shall destroy it'
'' not to end it, But to rebirth it''
'' I am life, Love and death''
'' oh how I will make love to this world''
'' I will create and I will end''
'' Thrive, Oh thrive''
'''This world is mine''

he used the perceived representation of Eeyr sedhte as an excuse to commit his horrific crimes.
Richard Ramirez was probably not even a Satanist.
but a Kaus ptyr worshipper and lover of sorts.
he did not want the world to know his true motives as not even i know what he fully wanted to do with knowledge of the super empire, as they were something of a treasure for him, so he masqueraded and hid his true Loyalty to the Kaus ptyr deities by claiming to be a Satanist.

when Richard Ramirez died in 2013, it was most likely not from Secondary B-cell lymphoma Complications. But from diving Kaus Ptyrian Judgement.

richard_ramirez_2007-jpg.1211535

Users who are viewing this thread

Back