Night time routine for looksmaxxing

J

JayMac15

Iron
This is my final post on my current routine, if you haven’t read my morning and evening routine i suggest you do that to get a better understanding of what im doing.

Nighttime: Final meal from 6pm and 9pm (probably to late to be eating my last meal if i want the best sleep but its needed for the calories) and then im likely to get some more sun depending on the weather. The last few hours of my day are spent stretching, cleaning, reading or playing chess before i go and grab a wash, i don't use any chemical based products for my skin or hair so my skincare is fairly basic and similar to my morning routine i use coconut oil for my teeth along with baking soda. Bed is usually around 10pm but is earlier most days

honourable mentions:
-mewing most of the day
-drink between 2-4 litres of water and between 500ml to 1litre of milk a day
-Not everyday i eat 4 meals, some days i do intermittent fasting
-When the sun isn’t out and i cant get any sunlight exposure i’m more likely to sit inside or even outside sometimes and watch something informative

Feel free to reply, i’ll be interested to hear how i can improve this and my overall routine. Isn’t cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and grab4rope
what i personally do is drink 2 (sometimes 3 if im gonna sleep alot) raw eggs, meditating, i do gratitude journaling for what ive done for the day and what ive done so far this week, i stop eating 2h before bed so i dont wakeup groggy and i sleep on my back without a pillow to decompress my spine, i leave the window open for cold air to come in, and close the curtains so its dark, also turning off the lights in the room, setting my phone away from me and turning on airplane mode, and i use sleeping mask and nose strips.
just some of the things i do, and what ive heard is good.

What do you use for your skin/hair then?

What do you use for your skin/hair then?
For my skin i just use a hot towel and ice roller, i make sure i get lots of sun and if my skin is dry i’ll use coconut oil as a natural moisturiser. For my hair i dont use anything apart from water. I use to use a rosemary oil based shampoo and conditioner but i recently shaved my hair off to get a buzzcut

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe