BeChadOrDieTryin'

High IQ nigga ngl

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Unless you're a 7 psl 6'5 chad than yeah total waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Unless you're a 7 psl 6'5 chad than yeah total waste of time
I've seen 6'2 stylish chadlite with good hair and skin being treated coldly by club girls. Then my buddy just said "See! Looking good doesn't even matter" JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, DidntRead, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Nightclubs are absolute hell for high inhib people. The few times I go I want to kill myself ded srs

• +1
Reactions: rtssssy
Bro why? You have a bigger chance of success if you approach drunk foids. I like them tbh

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Clubs are fucking amazing...No idea where all of these opinions come from

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3328
I've seen 6'2 stylish chadlite with good hair and skin being treated coldly by club girls. Then my buddy just said "See! Looking good doesn't even matter" JFL
Night club is useless af approaching is useless af i am just looksmaxing hard now (gymceling/roidceling) will start uploading to instagram when i ascend bodywise and get bitches through insta game/tinder game.if you're good looking you don't have to leave the house.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deusmaximus and Deleted member 616
Social pressure is really hard. girls are going clubbing with friends, and are mostly not interested in a ons or real flirting with a guy, because she can be judged as a slut. Their handy is btw exploding with messages from hundrets of orbiters. So why should she be interested in you?!? If you are a chad, then the situation is totally different. But as a normie, your just one out of hundret worthless horny guys in the club. Tinder over everything else. It made the whole dating market scalable and so much more efficient. If you dont have massive success on tinder, then clubbing is useless.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 616
Social pressure is really hard. girls are going clubbing with friends, and are mostly not interested in a ons or real flirting with a guy, because she can be judged as a slut. Their handy is btw exploding with messages from hundrets of orbiters. So why should she be interested in you?!? If you are a chad, then the situation is totally different. But as a normie, your just one out of hundret worthless horny guys in the club. Tinder over everything else. It made the whole dating market scalable and so much more efficient. If you dont have massive success on tinder, then clubbing is useless.
High IQ