NIGHTCLUB OBSERVATION - clubs in big cities are crazy

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
You’re sitting down chilling and then randomly a guy who mogs all the “forum Chads” into dust, other than maybe Crisick, walks in. Never felt so mogged in my life. Saw a 6’4 Tommy Fury with a normal nose and young Jordan Barrett in the same club. I’m not exaggerating at all.

I had a good time though I didn’t try much. I still saw guys I mogged or on my level making out with girls more than the total mogging machines, probably because the Chads had higher standards than club Beckys and could easily get them elsewhere. At that point you just chill and have fun and don’t have to be an incel on the dance floor trying to seduce LTBs with your wicked dance moves.

I think if I continue going clubbing I can pull an LTB, see: https://looksmax.org/threads/what-does-it-mean-if-a-girl-brings-me-back-to-her-hotel-room.1034578/

Problem is i’m already kinda tired of the looksminning from alcohol, cigarettes, sleepless nights etc and it’s only the second night in. Looking forward to going back to rotting in my basement when I achieve my ascension.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, St.TikTokcel, slavicpsycho and 4 others
@ambi my experience was similar to yours in clubs in smaller cities but in bigger ones I do see moggers. Still see chinks and manlets and whatever making out with decent girls though despite there being Chads everywhere.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and ambi
Meet up with @vinn98

• +1
Reactions: descension and Zelenskyiv
@ambi my experience was similar to yours in clubs in smaller cities but in bigger ones I do see moggers. Still see chinks and manlets and whatever making out with decent girls though despite there being Chads everywhere.
can u tell me which big city? I havent gotten the chance to go clubbing in a truly big city yet

Low inhibition and high energy approaching is so fkn important in a club environment. The worst state to be in is like a wallflower just standing there motionless and paralyzed while the low inhib guys are approaching.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Zelenskyiv
Low inhibition and high energy approaching is so fkn important in a club environment. The worst state to be in is like a wallflower just standing there motionless and paralyzed while the low inhib guys are approaching.
I’m still just the autist standing in the corner barely moving my body. Feels like my arms are glued to me.

I’m still just the autist standing in the corner barely moving my body. Feels like my arms are glued to me.
That was me 2 days ago, because I didn't have enough beer and my new 19 year old friend absolutely amogs me (end of video). He was cold approaching all night and made out with different girls, even banged a girl in the club bathroom.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Had to leave Prague for a reason why I don’t want to specify, so sadly I can’t.
Oh wait those Prague chads are probably Bel ami models

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
stand on stilts to mog

• JFL
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and WishIwasChico
That was me 2 days ago, because I didn't have enough beer and my new 19 year old friend absolutely amogs me (end of video). He was cold approaching all night and made out with different girls, even banged a girl in the club bathroom.

The guy with long hair? Looks pretty normie to me. Why the fuck did I end up in a club full of gigachads?

The guy with long hair? Looks pretty normie to me. Why the fuck did I end up in a club full of gigachads?
This guy was the biggest mogger I ever met. Every girl he approached liked him. He's able to bang girls like 5 minutes after meeting them, either in the club bathroom or outside the club in a park.

Nigga why go?
Why do you think people go clubbing lol

This guy was the biggest mogger I ever met. Every girl he approached liked him. He's able to bang girls like 5 minutes after meeting them, either in the club bathroom or outside the club in a park.

He’d be just about MTN at the club I was at lol.

To get laid which u have no chance of.
Says who? Read the thread I linked. In a smaller city/ club I have a decent cold approach rate from women. In the mogger club I still saw men below me and on my level making out with women and taking them back home. Just gotta get drunk enough to cure autism.

Says who? Read the thread I linked. In a smaller city/ club I have a decent cold approach rate from women. In the mogger club I still saw men below me and on my level making out with women and taking them back home. Just gotta get drunk enough to cure autism.
Massive cope but keep keep trying buddy boyo.

Nope and I’m not a KHHV either I just know u can’t get drunk to cure autism.
I’m not KHHV lol. It doesn’t take much to hook up with a club hoe. I know I can do it. I was literally naked in bed with one.