Nihilism is the true pilll!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
I mean real nihilism like phillipp mainländers. That nothing has any meaning and we are just here to suffer. If you think that anything still makes sense you aint at the last stage.
You are still blue/black/red pilled. Basically you are still societys cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 1751 and OFFICER_HENRY

Jordan Peterson touches on this.

Nihilism is a belief that sets you down a course of self destruction. Don’t do it

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Deleted member 685, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
I mean real nihilism like phillipp mainländers. That nothing has any meaning and we are just here to suffer. If you think that anything still makes sense you aint at the last stage.
You are still blue/black/red pilled. Basically you are still societys cuck.
Do you like Nietzsch?

Its based for sure

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and HighTGymcel
i understand the point of nihilism, but its a pretty shit belief to live by tbh tbh
you should always have a goal, something you wanna achieve. that way your life will always be interesting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Do you like Nietzsch?
hes cool
i understand the point of nihilism, but its a pretty shit belief to live by tbh tbh
you should always have a goal, something you wanna achieve. that way your life will always be interesting
I only want to have sex and a hot girlfriend and I know that wont happen so I have no goal

• +1
Reactions: OFFICER_HENRY
True black pill is nihilism and true nihilism is suicide. So this site is basically full of red pill copers who don't have a reason or balls to kill themselves or have a meaning in their lives, but don't know or are afraid to admit it.

eh i went through my nihilism phase already and i think most people will grow out of it. if anything i'd rather we bring back christianity in full force

its indeed legit but im not gonna sui

I fear one day I will transform into a complete nihilist...

here based retard

• JFL
Reactions: StoicNihilist
Just wallow in pity and ldar bro while chad haves sex and doesnt know a thing about nihilism, fucking retard i hate high iq copers, id rather have 95 iq and 6.5 psl than 145iq 3psl JFLING AT INTELLIGENCE COPEERRSS LOOOKS>INTELLIGEMCE

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Islam is the only true religion

I like to think if you don't care about outcome and are low inhibition, you will get better spawn next life

and if you play it safe you will be inbred londoner next life

Even Nietzsche himself admited that nothing truly means anything, and all attempts to curtail that fact is just a coping mechanism.

That in and of itself is a form of nihilism called "Optimistic Nihilism".

Nietzsche did have syphilis induced dementia in his later years though... so some of his work needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Nihilism is based, putting little to no value on your life can truly change everything.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 1751
Just be tyler durden theory

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel and Deleted member 1751
I remember one time i matched with a foid that claimed that she was nihilist. I still ask how can a nihilist be such a slut on instagram. Ofc she says that for attention or because its cool idk. Fuck women.

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
I remember one time i matched with a foid that claimed that she was nihilist. I still ask how can a nihilist be such a slut on instagram. Ofc she says that for attention or because its cool idk. Fuck women.
Women are always the opposite of what thry say