0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
I want to buy either one of them and pair them with 1 inch lifts

is this going to fit well?

97 is a classic 270 is a normie low t shoe

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
do you think 1 inch lifts would fit in the 97s, I would go for those but I've heard it won't fit as well as the 270s

Most zoomers go for 270 yet again I used to wear them couple years ago now they’re outdated

• Hmm...
Most zoomers go for 270 yet again I used to wear them couple years ago now they’re outdated
The trend isnt my main goal, i just want which ever will let me fraud height better in terms of putting lifts inside

so the width, heel height, all that shit

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
The trend isnt my main goal, i just want which ever will let me fraud height better in terms of putting lifts inside

so the width, heel height, all that shit
Tbh, when I wore them it did add a good 2 inches of height at least

• +1
do you think 1 inch lifts would fit in the 97s, I would go for those but I've heard it won't fit as well as the 270s
i dont know 97s are a pretty narrow shoes i have 95 and 90 from the airmaxes currently

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
Post examples, bhenchod.

Post examples, bhenchod.
I only want people who are sneakerheads to answer so I didn't put pics since they should already know :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

jordan 4's are the best for frauding, i put in 3 inch lifts and it was fine

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I only want people who are sneakerheads to answer so I didn't put pics since they should already know :feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:
:Comfy: Brutal for me.

JFL it’s so fucking over if these are the Nike shoes you think are what people wear. The 270s looked shit in 2017 and they look shit today.

Buy Nike TN’s, they are the safe popular choice.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and N1666
I think I’m gonna buy some Nike DN when I get my pay check

They are both out of fashion, get some 95s or just stick to af1s in white (which give you another height boost)

IMG 0231

• +1
JFL it’s so fucking over if these are the Nike shoes you think are what people wear. The 270s looked shit in 2017 and they look shit today.

tns are too expensive i will take them on 50 percent off

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger

I already said I dont gaf about trends, I want ones that height fraud the most and other users said the 270s work well with 1 inch lifts and the 97s are too narrow

right now I'm looking at 95s though if you have any thoughts on that

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
97 are too narrow for lifts imo

• +1
af1 give 1.18 inches
95s give 1.25 inch
ill get 95s and combine them with 0.5 inch or 1 lifts hopefully they fit inside

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I already said I dont gaf about trends, I want ones that height fraud the most and other users said the 270s work well with 1 inch lifts and the 97s are too narrow

right now I'm looking at 95s though if you have any thoughts on that
Good fashion sense > 1 inch lifts for smv. But keeping coping with this silly PSL nonsense

• Hmm...
Good fashion sense > 1 inch lifts for smv. But keeping coping with this silly PSL nonsense
nigga im barely 5'7 let me height fraud in peace

95s + 1inch lifts will make me 5'9 to which I will tell people I'm 5'10

• +1
Reactions: N1666
These days the brand is for 3rd worlders and femboys. Buying plastic for 100$ which was produced for 2$ in the slums of Bangladesh and Pakistan while at the same time supporting globohomo JFL. You will not differentiate yourself in any way if you buy solely because what the people around you buy.

• +1
These days the brand is for 3rd worlders and femboys. Buying plastic for 100$ which was produced for 2$ in the slums of Bangladesh and Pakistan while at the same time supporting globohomo JFL. You will not differentiate yourself in any way if you buy solely because what the people around you buy.
Im not a sneakerhead, I just want NT looking shoes that will help me height fraud

• +1
Reactions: Debetro