• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Lmao, SunniMogger and 6 others
recessed rat lookin ass :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 21278, SunniMogger and 6 others
Meds need real aesthetics, can’t rely on pheno. You’re either ruggedly handsome or you aren’t

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Lmao, gymmaxedhorse and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly, Deleted member 7580, fogdart and 1 other person
recessed rat lookin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21278
95% of women find this kid highly sexually attractive when he looks like a literal 14 year old boy on hormone blockers. I am convinced now that the birth control globohomo shoves down women's throats is pushing their sexual preference towards less masculine men. Would be interesting to see a study on ideal males for women who take birth control and women who don't and never did.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TsarTsar444, gymmaxedhorse and 6 others
thats a really bad posture that'll cause downward growth
Women want acute gonial angle low gonial is a huge failo even if jaw is downward grown it can give illusion of larger gonial from front . Most anime depictions of chads have huge gonial light yagami Johan takezo etc

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Women want acute gonial angle low gonial is a huge failo even if jaw is downward grown it can give illusion of larger gonial from front . Most anime depictions of chads have huge gonial light yagami Johan takezo etc
nigga your mandible and maxilla will literally recess, muh gonial angle is not worth this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, blackpilledmoid, Lmao and 7 others
95% of women find this kid highly sexually attractive when he looks like a literal 14 year old boy on hormone blockers. I am convinced now that the birth control globohomo shoves down women's throats is pushing their sexual preference towards less masculine men. Would be interesting to see a study on ideal males for women who take birth control and women who don't and never did.
No it's not 95% of women it's lesbians pansexuals and emos which are still a huge share nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Birth control increases estrogen. Which contrary to popular belief Is a stress hormone. Too much of it can cause premature puberty and menopause. I don’t know how or why sexual preferences change tho but we do know women go for less masculine men on their periods when estrogen is higher.

Birth control increases estrogen. Which contrary to popular belief Is a stress hormone. Too much of it can cause premature puberty and menopause. I don’t know how or why sexual preferences change tho but we do know women go for less masculine men on their periods when estrogen is higher.
When they ovulate they tend to see masc guys more attractive

• +1
dude your mandible and maxilla look recessed and downward grown, prominent occiput too

Fix posture, chin tuck and mew asap
U just don’t know how to read side profiles . If my side is recessed urs is deformed. I just don’t care about taking perfect sides in the Frankfurt plane case I already know I have enough forward growth for it to not be a problem. Forward growth is a ticket like height, it doesn’t win u the game it just lets u enter and stay in it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
No it's not 95% of women it's lesbians pansexuals and emos which are still a huge share nonetheless
Bro, these tiktok eboy/femboy lookin 12 year olds become rich and famous from their looks. You really think men are paying attention to these kids? Women made them famous with their ladyboners. It's all part of the zog plan son.

Bro, these tiktok eboy/femboy lookin 12 year olds become rich and famous from their looks. You really think men are paying attention to these kids? Women made them famous with their ladyboners. It's all part of the zog plan son.
greycel i know that. still no high e fertile woman will go for that look instead of chad jock

12 year olds on tiktok do, not women

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
dude your mandible and maxilla look recessed and downward grown, prominent occiput too

Fix posture, chin tuck and mew asap
Occipital literally isn’t the problem holy fk it’s the hair . Haven’t cut it for4 months. U need to look past the stubble the fat and the hair apparently you can’t

Occipital literally isn’t the problem holy fk it’s the hair . Haven’t cut it for4 months. U need to look past the stubble the fat and the hair apparently you can’t
bro your chin literally goes 2 mms past your neck
i'm sorry that's the truth

Chin is slightly recessed yea can be fixed with stubble ez

Neck is irrelevant in measuring forward growth I have a prominent adams apple

muuuch better than yours bro. look at their mandible and ramus. they lack maxilla that's why they're chadlites and not chads
U can’t even see their ramus :ROFLMAO:
My mandible is not that bad but I’m fat af it makes my entire lower third look weak

Salludon didn’t even have a lower third before he last fat even beard fraud couldn’t save him

U can’t even see their ramus :ROFLMAO:
My mandible is not that bad but I’m fat af it makes my entire lower third look weak

Salludon didn’t even have a lower third before he last fat even beard fraud couldn’t save him
just look at ear / profile ratio
if this doesn't give you the hint idk what to tell you

It's because it's antagonistic to testosterone which, unsurprisingly, regulates female libido and sexual desire to mate and reproduce. Masculine men with lots of testosterone subconsciously communicate reproduction to women so women fawn over less masculine men that are conventionally beautiful by facial standards because they want something attractive that isn't going to put a baby in them. Women also tend to swing both ways because of the social connection building aspect of intimate relationships as well as sexual advertising of engaging in the sex acts to top quality genetics mates. It's the same reason a lot of women fuck dogs: they get to engage in a breeding simulation with little to no reproductive consequences. Why do you think so many women buy realistic looking dildos when most of them have to get off by stimulating their clits?

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 15827
just look at ear / profile ratio
if this doesn't give you the hint idk what to tell you
My ear is placed behind as well it’s just that fat blurs the line between neck and mandible and they just blend and it look Bad. Also makes it seem like my frontal profile starts later than it should. Idk let’s see how things are after fat loss . Maybe it would still look bad but atleast my frontal is improved

there was someone i think wjonposted a study linking it with that, that women on birth control wanted less masculine men

@StreegeReturn jbw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SunniMogger and the BULL
muuuch better than yours bro. look at their mandible and ramus. they lack maxilla that's why they're chadlites and not chads
wdym Chico is 8 PSL

• JFL
literal average guy in vienna
wtf