Nikocado Avocado didn’t lose weight in 7 months

Art of Pattinson

Art of Pattinson

Silver
He himself said that all his current videos were filmed back in 2022, so he has a lot more time

38 million in 5 days:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Gonthar and HeightPilledum
its impressive byt the way he announced is was so cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and Art of Pattinson
He’s still not healthy because he eats carbohydrates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Snowskinned
Doesn’t Syrianpsycho have a video with him 9 months ago when he was fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Doesn’t Syrianpsycho have a video with him 9 months ago when he was fat
Maybe they also took it off beforehand so as not to spoil his channel's twist, but that's not certain

Obviously

He also clearly had surgery to get rid of loose skin

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Art of Pattinson
He himself said that all his current videos were filmed back in 2022, so he has a lot more time

38 million in 5 days:Comfy:

Went from a obese dog to a skinny abused dog nothing improved tbh gained 0 muslces

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Snowskinned
All this time he was playing 5D chess, he tricked all of you!

• JFL
He’s still not healthy because he eats carbohydrates
Carbs aren’t bad refined carbs are sure but complex? Be normal

Carbs are energy dude and taste the best that’s why for guys who hate food i advise carbs and fats

who said to that nigga is a good idea to get a buzz cut

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Carbs aren’t bad refined carbs are sure but complex? Be normal

Carbs are energy dude and taste the best that’s why for guys who hate food i advise carbs and fats
All carbohydrates break down into glucose.

So? Some are slower and some are faster acting. Carbs in moderation are fine
False. Carbohydrates are contra-indicated for human consumption. Research and learn about the dangers of mixing fats and carbohydrates (omnivore diet). It is called the Randle Cycle.

False. Carbohydrates are contra-indicated for human consumption. Research and learn about the dangers of mixing fats and carbohydrates (omnivore diet). It is called the Randle Cycle.
There’s literally nothing wrong with carbs I use to be a Keto nut like you until I did reasesrxh just don’t overdo it with carbs and you’ll be fine it’s our cope from idiots who have no discipline that carbs are bad carbs are good for you dude.

Carbs and fats are bad and what I call the dark duo due to it being so tasty

There’s literally nothing wrong with carbs I use to be a Keto nut like you until I did reasesrxh just don’t overdo it with carbs and you’ll be fine it’s our cope from idiots who have no discipline that carbs are bad carbs are good for you dude.

Carbs and fats are bad and what I call the dark duo due to it being so tasty
Then you never were a true carnivore.

And according to who on the basis of what proves that carbohydrate consumption is healthy for human beings?

Do you have any 100% controlled, long term studies with human beings locked in a lab for multiple decades to provide verification to that claim?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Then you never were a true carnivore.

And according to who on the basis of what proves that carbohydrate consumption is healthy for human beings?

Do you have any 100% controlled, long term studies with human beings locked in a lab for multiple decades to provide verification to that claim?
I was on Keto who tf said anything about carnivore there’s a reason the nations with best life expectancy aren’t the retards who eat meat only lmfao @ you. Prob have a billion parasites in you and this coming from me a guy who eats meat all the time

Last edited:
I was on Keto who tf said anything about carnivore there’s a reason the nations with best life expectancy aren’t the retards who eat meat only lmfao @ you. Prob have a billion parasites in you and this coming from me a guy who eats meat all the time
1. Carnivore is the human species specific diet.

2. Saying “probably” also means “probably not” could be the case as well.

3. Show me evidence of a cause and effect experiment that eating only meat causes earlier death in human beings compared to eating a mixed/plant based diet (locked in labs for multiple decades).

4. Who is to say we aren’t supposed to live even longer than what the life expectancy currently is?

1. Carnivore is the human species specific diet.

2. Saying “probably” also means “probably not” could be the case as well.

3. Show me evidence of a cause and effect experiment that eating only meat causes earlier death in human beings compared to eating a mixed/plant based diet (locked in labs for multiple decades).

4. Who is to say we aren’t supposed to live even longer than what the life expectancy currently is?

Not that I have on to hand but I can say this. Carbs aren’t NEEDED we can rely off fat for fuel however carbs are a good source to use if you want nothing bad about carbs.

Though I have seen lack of carbs lead to diabetes loss and reverse heart disease but I assume it’s an “coronation doesn’t = causation” type of thing

Most ppl who eat carbs eat TOO MUCH cos it’s tasty and the carb quality are usually simple refined carbs which are bad same with fats being unsaturated type of shit or even Trans.

What I’m getting at is people who eat less carbs are generally more healthier due to usually avoiding junk food. It’s not that carbs are bad but that the traditional diets of those who consume carbs tends to be worse that’s it. There’s a study showing red meat consumption leads to cancer etc, but the reality is those who eat the most red meat tend to be smokers and not very active.

So what am I getting at here? Well I’m simply saying the RIGHT kind of carbs are good same with Fat but just don’t be shocked when you mix the worst kinds of fat and carbs to make a milkshake or pizza and then cry about being unwell.

Well your evidence amounts to nothing more than appeals to authority. I’d much rather take the fact that Iceland, Japan and Italy have less protein diets and live the longest as more proof of longevity than what you say from some random scientist. I mean there’s vegan scientists who try to say we are herbivores should I listen to their studies? It’s just ludicrous

Not that I have on to hand but I can say this. Carbs aren’t NEEDED we can rely off fat for fuel however carbs are a good source to use if you want nothing bad about carbs.

Though I have seen lack of carbs lead to diabetes loss and reverse heart disease but I assume it’s an “coronation doesn’t = causation” type of thing

Most ppl who eat carbs eat TOO MUCH cos it’s tasty and the carb quality are usually simple refined carbs which are bad same with fats being unsaturated type of shit or even Trans.

What I’m getting at is people who eat less carbs are generally more healthier due to usually avoiding junk food. It’s not that carbs are bad but that the traditional diets of those who consume carbs tends to be worse that’s it. There’s a study showing red meat consumption leads to cancer etc, but the reality is those who eat the most red meat tend to be smokers and not very active.

So what am I getting at here? Well I’m simply saying the RIGHT kind of carbs are good same with Fat but just don’t be shocked when you mix the worst kinds of fat and carbs to make a milkshake or pizza and then cry about being unwell.

Well your evidence amounts to nothing more than appeals to authority. I’d much rather take the fact that Iceland, Japan and Italy have less protein diets and live the longest as more proof of longevity than what you say from some random scientist. I mean there’s vegan scientists who try to say we are herbivores should I listen to their studies? It’s just ludicrous
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.

• Woah
N
1. There are 0 100% controlled, long term studies with humans locked in labs for multiple decades to provide proof on ANY aspect of health and nutrition science.

2. ALL exogenous carbohydrates break down into glucose leading to raised glucose levels which is UNDOUBTEDLY the cause of diabetes (elevated blood glucose).

3. Humans evolved off of the animal fat and muscle meat of large ruminant animals, NOT plants.

4. You can eat carbohydrates alone without animal fat or protein (veganism), however if you do so for multiple years, your health will fail on you. 84% of vegans quit around the 5 year mark on average. Most experienced catastrophic heath problems.

5. If you mix carbohydrates and fats (omnivore diet), then you will be activating the Randle Cycle 24/7 also known as chronic inflammation.

6. The glycation from the carbohydrates will be persistent no matter how much you work out. You can not outrun a bad diet such as eating carbohydrate plant toxins.

7. When it comes to science, you base it off of HARD FACTS, not associations. Your claim that certain populations live longer due to a certain lifestyle (even though you yourself are not observing what they eat at EVERY meal), is just a fallacy and incompetent misanthropic Dunning-Kruger.
No Because research has been done to show this lmfao… the meats they eat are balanced I have no issue with meat btw hell my diet is 70% meat meat and meat I essentially have an semi carnivore diet now I think about it 🤔

Point is carbs are not bad in moderation but I prefer my plate to be mainly proteins and fat because I’m greedy and it keeps me more full and my carbs to be fibrous veg and some refined carbs here and there.

N

No Because research has been done to show this lmfao… the meats they eat are balanced I have no issue with meat btw hell my diet is 70% meat meat and meat I essentially have an semi carnivore diet now I think about it 🤔

Point is carbs are not bad in moderation but I prefer my plate to be mainly proteins and fat because I’m greedy and it keeps me more full and my carbs to be fibrous veg and some refined carbs here and there.

@Never Get Up nigga shut the fuck up

• JFL