• Incels
  • Inceldom Discussion
Next
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/17/17316.jpg?1551544705
Teutonic Knight
Mythic

JoinedMar 2, 2019Posts4,596Online38d 5h 51m
Oct 29, 2019
Tesla predicted that men will be useless and disposable in the modern society. He was blackpilled beyond what you can possibly imagine and that was before Tinder experiments, modern technology etc.

In 1924, Nikola Tesla was asked why he never married?

His answer was this:

"I had always thought of woman as possessing those delicate qualities of mind and soul that made her in her respects far superior to man. I had put her on a lofty pedestal, figuratively speaking, and ranked her in certain important attributes considerably higher than man. I worshipped at the feet of the creature I had raised to this height, and, like every true worshiper, I felt myself unworthy of the object of my worship.

But all this was in the past. Now the soft voiced gentle woman of my reverent worship has all but vanished. In her place has come the woman who thinks that her chief success in life lies on making herself as much as possible like man — in dress, voice, and actions, in sports and achievements of every kind. The world has experience many tragedies, but to my mind the greatest tragedy of all is the present economic condition wherein women strive against men, and in many cases actually succeed in usurping their places in the professions and in industry. This growing tendency of women to overshadow the masculine is a sign of a deteriorating civilization.

Practically all the great achievements of man until now have been inspired by his love and devotion to woman. Man has aspired to great things because some woman believed in him, because he wished to command her admiration and respect. For these reasons he has fought for her and risked his life and his all for her time and time again.

Perhaps the male in society is useless. I am frank to admit that I don’t know. If women are beginning to feel this way about it — and there is striking evidence at hand that they do — then we are entering upon the cruelest period of the world’s history.

Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants, and other insects — a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established, the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life.

The tendency of women to push aside man, supplanting the old spirit of cooperation with him in all the affairs of life, is very disappointing to me."

Galveston Daily News, Galveston, Texas, page 23. August 10, 1924

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5145 and 8 others
Damn that mf is smart props to the dude

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1973
He was the absolutely most based high IQ dude tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, MogTheMogger and Britishlooksmaxxer
Holllyyy fuck based

His iq was estimated to range from 160-300

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6723 and MogTheMogger
Niggas get they heart broke one time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 1973
is it real? fuark.

I don't even know if this is real. I think he was wrong if it is.
look>

" It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women. "

he thought woman would get smarter than men. which is not truth.

by the way, it all only happened cause jew propaganda money financing movement everybody know.
it is not a natural process like tesla thought.

Damn that mf is smart props to the dude
He was the absolutely most based high IQ dude tbh
Holllyyy fuck based

His iq was estimated to range from 160-300
Niggas get they heart broke one time.
by the way, it all only happened cause jew propaganda money financing movement everybody know.
it is not a natural process like tesla thought.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723