• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Lev Peshkov, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, 6485b025t, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 3583 and 6 others
He's angry cause he couldn't get his tacos today
You've asked the mods to ban you several times and you still come back because you can't live without this place you paki unibrow truecel

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 4430
You've asked the mods to ban you several times and you still come back because you can't live without this place you paki unibrow truecel
jfl you asked a mod to lock your rate thread cause your eyes look like beans

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 5912, Copeful and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 8765 and MrGlutton

Attachments

• A7A5825F-C4FD-4E0E-A5A8-5708CDCBA7A9.jpeg
    A7A5825F-C4FD-4E0E-A5A8-5708CDCBA7A9.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 175
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 5912 and Warlow
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, goat2x and Lev Peshkov
Saw a girl with a Cruz pfo asked this wuestion
Statuspill women only want to fuck these guys because they’re popular doesn’t matter if they’re a serial killer or famous rapist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
You've never been approached in your life and you got cucked, were on different levels.
Bitch I been approached by that girl and 4 others wym? Every girl I’ve done shit with has initiated it

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 5912
You've never been approached in your life and you got cucked, were on different levels.
He mogs you hard you look more indian than him too you small skulled taco

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6485b025t, Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6572
He mogs you hard you look more indian than him too you small skulled taco
Link me his rate me thread I’ve never seen him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 9072
Bitch I been approached by that girl and 4 others wym? Every girl I’ve done shit with has initiated it
You were cucked JFL, you even said those girls left you for a better looking guy, lmfao, imagine cutting yourself with a shave razor and posting it on a forum, your mental illness is off the charts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Warlow, MrGlutton and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
You'll never see my face lol, only a retard would post their face on a looksmax forum

He never posted full face just eyes and saw some hair and skin he looks darker than you jfl for sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6572
He never posted full face just eyes and saw some hair and skin he looks darker than you jfl for sure
How’s his eye area?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Back up your claims
you went and sucked some mods dicks don't deny you have posted here before and have a small ass skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Sikkunt23, Deleted member 6572 and 1 other person
you went and sucked some mods dicks don't deny you have posted here before and have a small as skull
I don't talk to mods. You're a faggot who had no self control to stay off a forum you had to get yourself banned and you came back pretending to be a paki batman, you're ridiculous lmfao

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 3583, Pussyslayer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BradAniston, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 6723
nigga you here calling others shitskin while you literally look typical pakistani as me

plus you look small and have a bean skull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 5912
nigga you here calling others shitskin while you literally look typical pakistani as me

plus you look small and have a bean skull
I'm skinny latino and i've gotten laid 100x more than you lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, sytyl and 6485b025t
He's Pakistani?
Lol not even close. I'm had every single person irl say I look white. Your choice to believe it or not, I could care less i'm never posting my full face regardless.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
all this arguing is giving me a boner

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and BigBoy
Lol not even close. I'm had every single person irl say I look white. Your choice to believe it or not, I could care less i'm never posting my full face regardless.
@Sikkunt23 jfl at this

I've seen your eyes and hairline. I look more white than you and people refuse to believe i'm white on this site. Sorry.
Your eyes are green and his are not

• +1
I've seen your eyes and hairline. I look more white than you and people refuse to believe i'm white on this site. Sorry.
That's okay, i'll take irl experiences more seriously than someone on a forum who saw a pic of my eyes on my shitty android phone.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
based bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
That's okay, i'll take irl experiences more seriously than someone on a forum who saw a pic of my eyes on my shitty android phone.
dude you came here shitting first so now shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
major cope

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and 6485b025t
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Sikkunt23 and 6485b025t
You have typical brown latino eyes, brown latino skin and latino eyebrows. There isn't a single thing about you that could possibly hint at being white, whereas @Sikkunt23 and I have white-passing features. We still don't shit on ethnics. You have no business to be calling people shit skin
tbh if ur skin was one shade lighter and nose more straight you would be white. my issue is shallow set eyes making me look ethnic to people on here

• +1
You have typical brown latino eyes, brown latino skin and latino eyebrows. There isn't a single thing about you that could possibly hint at being white, whereas @Sikkunt23 and I have white-passing features. We still don't shit on ethnics. You have no business to be calling people shit skin
396e4796a872d01e9acbea5a80cdbb77.png
Not all brown, get proved wrong though you retard

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9072 and 6485b025t
curry chico mogs all of you here
CDAB1950 44C4 48DB 8042 EE766E0F2816

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BigBoy, Warlow and 1 other person
2b0b7a98570da336b409ca4676327577.png
What color is this bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, 6485b025t and Deleted member 6723
tbh if ur skin was one shade lighter and nose more straight you would be white. my issue is shallow set eyes making me look ethnic to people on here
I will trade you my eyes for your coloring. Deal?

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1