Niko's appeal is his averageness

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Niko and chico both have a very similar sort of appeal. They aren't super striking, but they fit women's view of "average". Women find men below Niko ugly, Niko just satisfies women's standards.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19620, _MVP_ and 10 others
chico is 6'4

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, justinzayn, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
he is a girly boy gets girls until he is 20 or something
he can defend himself against tall lanklets because he does casual mma

but im a man and i will alway be in my prime, until like 50
im oleg taktarov he is like chico, he will be ugly at 30 with a wife and kids. that not bad, that mogs all schizos of .org but not me. im a man

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, currylightskin, Danish_Retard and 6 others
he is a girly boy gets girls until he is 20 or something
he can defend himself against tall lanklets because he does casual mma

but im a man and i will alway be in my prime, until like 50
im oleg taktarov he is like chico, he will be ugly at 30 with a wife and kids. that not bad, that mogs all schizos of .org but not me. im a man
@Niko69 you do MMA? Why didn't you tell me!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Niklaus Mikaelson
His appeal is he looks HQNP

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Danish_Retard, justinzayn and 8 others
Niko and chico both have a very similar sort of appeal. They aren't super striking, but they fit women's view of "average". Women find men below Niko ugly, Niko just satisfies women's standards.

I think he just epitomises mass appeal for girls aged 16-23

Good face, nice fluffy hair, great smile and looks very approachable.

He's like a generic teen boyfriend fantasy.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, rand anon, Pharmaceutic and 4 others
Jfl he has a tall ramus and 99 percentile smile. How is he average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 22253, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Who is Niko? @FailedNormieManlet I don't know how he looks, could you post his face on this thread or in a PM? would be appreciated curry nigger.

//blond hair blue eyes masterrace

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, rand anon, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Jfl he has a tall ramus and 99 percentile smile. How is he average
he doesn't look exactly striking does he? If you saw him on the street, you'd think nothing tbh. Me and him are both smilepilled and while smile does help, it's not enough to give the results niko has

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Who is Niko? @FailedNormieManlet I don't know how he looks, could you post his face on this thread or in a PM? would be appreciated curry nigger.

//blond hair blue eyes masterrace
@Niko69 has posted his face everywhere, he is somewhere in ratings section

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ChristianChad
he doesn't look exactly striking does he? If you saw him on the street, you'd think nothing tbh. Me and him are both smilepilled and while smile does help, it's not enough to give the results niko has
he prob looks striking in motion with his smile

@Niko69 has posted his face everywhere, he is somewhere in ratings section
Stop being a useless cow worshipping MMA nigger, how about you be useful for once and link me the thread or post in question.

• WTF
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I did MMA and Muay Thai back in the day, stopped as I couldn't do it properly while powerlifting as it was too much cardio which meant i had to eat more if I wanted to bulk up, you didn't ask me JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma and FailedNormieManlet
Stop being a useless cow worshipping MMA nigger, how about you be useful for once and link me the thread or post in question.
suck my fat curry cock bitch

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and Niklaus Mikaelson
I did MMA and Muay Thai back in the day, stopped as I couldn't do it properly while powerlifting as it was too much cardio which meant i had to eat more if I wanted to bulk up, you didn't ask me JFL
How long have you done MMA? I do BJJ and Judo and plan to get into MMA soon, how good is your jitz? What is your physique like rn too?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
IMG 20221027 024947
IMG 20221027 031828

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
@Niko69 or @Xangsane also known as @Leo69 @Username required mogs Francisco Lachowski

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69 and Niklaus Mikaelson
powerlifting= curry cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and FailedNormieManlet
  • WTF
He's just on the cusp of being a chadlite/prettyboy without going over the line into obvious slayer territory. Women think he looks attainable.

He is like a 99 percentile HTN

Same phenomena as the typical "cute" celebrity like Zooey Deschanel or Jenna Fischer

• +1
Reactions: ascension, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Niko looks cute, that’s more than enough for most girls. They don’t need PSL gods

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadethnic101, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
He's just on the cusp of being a chadlite/prettyboy without going over the line into obvious slayer territory. Women think he looks attainable.

He is like a 99 percentile HTN

Same phenomena as the typical "cute" celebrity like Zooey Deschanel or Jenna Fischer

View attachment 1924728View attachment 1924730
I think that assesment is correct and way better worded than me. Niko doesn't look unattainable but he looks attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and John124
2022 and ppl still haven’t taken palatepill
u need insane bones to pull off narrow palate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Niklaus Mikaelson, Prettyboy and 1 other person
How long have you done MMA? I do BJJ and Judo and plan to get into MMA soon, how good is your jitz? What is your physique like rn too?
Done MMA for approximately 2-3 years, Muay Thai for 1.5 ish, my jitz is decent enough as I took 2-3 classes a week specifically for that, although I'm probably rusty as hell now. Physique is shit I'm bulking up now to get back to my 82.5kg

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Leo69 and FailedNormieManlet
Done MMA for approximately 2-3 years, Muay Thai for 1.5 ish, my jitz is decent enough as I took 2-3 classes a week specifically for that, although I'm probably rusty as hell now. Physique is shit I'm bulking up now to get back to my 82.5kg
Nice, I think we probs are the same level in jitz tbh. What's your favourite sweep and sub? And what sort of game do you normally play? Stand and bang?

• +1
@Niko69 is a Danish viking raider bad boy Mashallah ofc he does MMA

Jokes aside yeah he does mma he’s a cool guy I like him

• Love it
Nice, I think we probs are the same level in jitz tbh. What's your favourite sweep and sub? And what sort of game do you normally play? Stand and bang?
Damn cool! Probably elevator hook sweep as I was on the adult team and the guys were bigger than me. For subs probably the classic triangle choke

• Love it
Damn cool! Probably elevator hook sweep as I was on the adult team and the guys were bigger than me. For subs probably the classic triangle choke
I’m a triangle guy too. I like pendulum sweep a lot. But I tend to wrestle up to take fight back to standing normally because my takedowns/throws are very good.

From mount I usually go for mounted triangle, arm triangle or Americana. But I also enjoy gift wrap back take a lot.

I will tag you in my bjj threads. Have you ever competed bro? I have a feeling you were good at mma jfl

• Love it
You were 82kg at 5’10?

We’re you not bloatmaxxed

I’m literally 73kg at 5’11

• +1
I’m a triangle guy too. I like pendulum sweep a lot. But I tend to wrestle up to take fight back to standing normally because my takedowns/throws are very good.

From mount I usually go for mounted triangle, arm triangle or Americana. But I also enjoy gift wrap back take a lot.

I will tag you in my bjj threads. Have you ever competed bro? I have a feeling you were good at mma jfl
Americana is also great! I also like standing as it's it fits in better with MMA and Muay Thai.
Never competed, although I did take on the nr 1 junior judo master in Denmark while drunk and won 2-1 (we were both 18 at the time) 😍 and would like a tag!

• Love it

how does it maek u feel that u cope with all this and an average size man would still make u his bitch

I get what you mean tho with the averageness with chicco as thats really why he looks so good.
As for Niko tho I think he looks more above average tbh. His smile is very striking imo, perhaps his other features arent but he still looks significantly above average imo.

he prob looks striking in motion with his smile
3008407_Media_220731_050044.gif

Looks very good imo. His smile is so good makes me want to smile :love:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah u
I get what you mean tho with the averageness with chicco as thats really why he looks so good.
As for Niko tho I think he looks more above average tbh. His smile is very striking imo, perhaps his other features arent but he still looks significantly above average imo.

3008407_Media_220731_050044.gif

Looks very good imo. His smile is so good makes me want to smile

Yeah until I remember I have short face and MASSIVE subhuman nose (fixed the latter now tbh)

• So Sad
You were 82kg at 5’10?

We’re you not bloatmaxxed

I’m literally 73kg at 5’11
At my peak i was 82kg at 5'9.6 with around 18-20 bf% this is one of the pictures that are closest to my peak pure mass wise
IMG 20221027 185430

• Woah
Reactions: Leo69
At my peak i was 82kg at 5'9.6 with around 18-20 bf% this is one of the pictures that are closest to my peak pure mass wise
View attachment 1924751
Oh right fwir enoigh- I wouldn’t bulk up like that avain
I was similar size and build at 87kg being lean mogs tho

• +1
Do I satisfy women's standard?

3013178_Leo69.jpg
3016319_Leo69_Smile.jpeg

• Love it
Oh right fwir enoigh- I wouldn’t bulk up like that avain
I was similar size and build at 87kg being lean mogs tho
My aim is to be at least 80kg with around 12-13% bf

• Love it
Reactions: Leo69
He looks approachable, NT and is fairly gl.

• Love it
51570800 3D16 4858 B9FF DA345860D493

E14A75A3 7858 46BE 8FDC D97141D1CDB5

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Niklaus Mikaelson and Leo69
Americana is also great! I also like standing as it's it fits in better with MMA and Muay Thai.
Never competed, although I did take on the nr 1 junior judo master in Denmark while drunk and won 2-1 (we were both 18 at the time) 😍 and would like a tag!
you fought the national 1 junior judo guy in Denmark? Wtf, nigga how are you so strong? I made a thread today, I tag you <3

• +1
you fought the national 1 junior judo guy in Denmark? Wtf, nigga how are you so strong? I made a thread today, I tag you <3
Had a good mentor - was friends with a gold medalist in MMA that learned me some tricks, we celebrated his medal with Dom P and smoked a blunt together at my apartment after he got it
Screenshot 2022 10 27 19 07 40 679 comsnapchatandroid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and FailedNormieManlet
Had a good mentor - was friends with a gold medalist in MMA that learned me some tricks, we celebrated his medal with Dom P and smoked a blunt together at my apartment after he got it
View attachment 1924762
what's your favourite takedown? Wtf you are a high level grappler, why did you not compete?

• +1
View attachment 1924762
Brutal lifemog. I’ve accomplished nothing in my life.

• So Sad
what's your favourite takedown? Wtf you are a high level grappler, why did you not compete?
Probably an outside leg trip, very easy and high success rate, and because i choose powerlifting instead of MMA (my gym was way closer and I spend a lot of my free time going to the MMA gym)

• Love it
Probably an outside leg trip, very easy and high success rate, and because i choose powerlifting instead of MMA (my gym was way closer and I spend a lot of my free time going to the MMA gym)
Outside leg trip is very good. Although I don't wall wrestle, but I do use outside leg trip to setup hip throws. When I have underhook and wrist control, I will lift the back of my opponent's foot with my foot so they get wobbly and try to regain balance by moving forward. At that moment I go in for a hip throw - usually harai goshi so I can land in side control straight away

• Love it