"Nine out of ten young people in Norway" say they have a good life. Decides to interview teen girls

TUSSELEIF

TUSSELEIF

Nordic With Assburgers • Incel

News article from Norway where they say nine out of ten young people feel less lonely and live good lives. Yet NRK (Norway main broadcasting channel), focus exclusively on teen girls, interviewing 3 15 and and 16 year old girls about to start high school

Highlighted paragraph from the article:

After a period in the 2010s, during which the extent of self-reported mental health issues increased, there is no longer a rising trend. Among high school girls, there has been a relatively significant decline in mental health issues. The number hasn't been this low in ten years.

- Most young people are doing well. The quality of life for Norwegian youth is generally very good. Many have strong relationships with their parents, with friends, and they enjoy school.

Yeah no shit girls are happy. Why wouldn’t they be? They have all the privileges you can in Norway. Plus points when entering university, more likely to go to uni, more likely to find good work, tons of positive reinforcement and attention, being treated well.

Then they interview 3 14-16 year old boys about training and exercise:

Three boys from Valdres visiting Hamar can relate to this, as they train quite a lot.

"I feel that I might be more influenced by others on social media. It affects us positively by seeing others work out. It's not about body pressure, but rather that it motivates you," says Alfred Holte Breien (16).

The other two feel that they have been training fairly regularly all along, but that their interest in working out has increased.

"It has grown a bit more after the pandemic," says Johannes Granstøm Berg (14).

Notice how different the goals and attitudes of the girls and boys are. The girls are all jolly and positive vibes while the boys gain happiness from competitiveness and mogging. While women get their lives handed to them on a platter, men have to play the game alone like men always have, gaining happiness from competitiveness, for no matter what men are always alone. The men you might consider your bro would betray you and act like a fool in front of a woman in hopes of getting their attention.

Competitiveness might make men happy as it is in our nature, but the mog and be mogged world has gotten worse since the 2010s, when supposedly mental health was at its lowest according to the article. And let’s be honest; getting mogged doesn’t feel good. There’s so much mogging on social media today, more than ever before. I find it really hard ro believe people are happy. Especially when more people are sexless and isolated than ever.

The article also mentions loneliness going down. Is society healing? The article would certainly make you think so.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, EdgyFashionist, sportsmogger and 5 others
I lifemog every normie I know but my life pales in comparison to an online model chad influencer

It's 99.99th percentile life or fucking death!

Your smile will never be this genuine

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Jonnyboi, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
being truecel at age 28 is like bottom 5% of society. That's me.
having no family/parents at age 28 is like bottom 5% of society. That's me.
having no friends at age 28 is like bottom 3% of society. That's me.
Having no formal education or a decent job at age 28 is like bottom 10% of society. That's me.

All of those 4 combined at the same time? That's bottom 0.5% I bet.

over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek, EdgyFashionist, watah and 6 others
Having no formal education or a decent job at age 28 is like bottom 10% of society. That's me.

over for me.
lol thats me but im 21.
At least you have a respectable post rep ratio tbh

Mirin

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

over for me.
same for me, I'm 27

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
stfu nigger
You are nearly 30 and accomplished nothing in life. A friendless. Sexless. IQless, Memoryless borderline jobless man browsing a forum of teenage incels. The difference is they at least have some hope due to their age.

But It's over for you. All you have to look forward to is seeing the agepill take the little piece of SMV you were too scared to try using when you were young.

A whipped loser from cradle to grave. Even on this forum I mog your post/rep ratio JFL hahahahahaha
Why cope?

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek, EdgyFashionist and got.daim
You are nearly 30 and accomplished nothing in life. A friendless. Sexless. IQless, Memoryless borderline jobless man browsing a forum of teenage incels. The difference is they at least have some hope due to their age.

But It's over for you. All you have to look forward to is seeing the agepill take the little piece of SMV you were too scared to try using when you were young.

A whipped loser from cradle to grave. Even on this forum I mog your post/rep ratio JFL hahahahahaha
Why cope?
:(

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
Lost me completely when it said "They enjoy school"