Nipples started hurting and became hard

gigell

gigell

Be happy , leader of based schizo moggers
Gyno starting to develop ? It started like 4 days ago btw. Anyways I’m getting letrozole today

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, LooksOrDeath, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
gyno takes months to develop, it doesn't happen overnight.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SkullDynamics and Deleted member 43398
gyno takes months to develop, it doesn't happen overnight.
Went to my sports nutrition health doctor when it started hurting , he felt no breast tissue

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 43398
Went to my sports nutrition health doctor when it started hurting , he felt no breast tissue
nipples get sensitive sometimes when your hormones are out of balance, if it doesn't last it doesn't lead to anything.

• Hmm...
try to bONEMASH the nipple for recession

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Offensive Bias, SkullDynamics, Deleted member 32486 and 3 others
ur fine dw about it

• Hmm...
get a mtb to suck them

• Hmm...
They hurt because they yearn for a mans touch, they're hard because you're turned on by pain.

Gyno starting to develop ? It started like 4 days ago btw. Anyways I’m getting letrozole today
Trust me, you don’t want to go through your teen year with gyno. Do something about it.
Doctors always told me they didn’t feel anything when i had literally gyno tits, i looked like a foid with them shits peaking out of my t-shirt and it gave me low confidence and started my inceldom. I got surgery last year at 17, it changed my life. When them fuckers tell you they don’t feel anything tell them to fuck off

Trust me, you don’t want to go through your teen year with gyno. Do something about it.
Doctors always told me they didn’t feel anything when i had literally gyno tits, i looked like a foid with them shits peaking out of my t-shirt and it gave me low confidence and started my inceldom. I got surgery last year at 17, it changed my life. When them fuckers tell you they don’t feel anything tell them to fuck off
you think Letzorole is Enough ? I did have a gyno , maybe once but disappeared. Like I had pseudo gyno before this because it happens when you put cold water or in another places it becomes smaller , this did not work today

you think Letzorole is Enough ? I did have a gyno , maybe once but disappeared. Like I had pseudo gyno before this because it happens when you put cold water or in another places it becomes smaller , this did not work today
You should see a doctor, but tell him that you already know what gyno is and to stop lying to you for no reason. Also i didn’t take any medication for it (since doctors here in italy are too soft) so i can’t really tell you what to do. I just got surgery once i was about to kms after being bullied for 5 years

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
You should see a doctor, but tell him that you already know what gyno is and to stop lying to you for no reason. Also i didn’t take any medication for it (since doctors here in italy are too soft) so i can’t really tell you what to do. I just got surgery once i was about to kms after being bullied for 5 years
Idk maybe just right now estrogen peaked a bit and staritng forming. i did an actual test x ray thing no breast tissue was there