No. 1 cause of depression

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Is lack of sex. If instead of that weird white bitch that liked me in college, i had a cute ethnic one like me instead, i wouldnt be here. Fuck being an unlucky motherfucker.

Is lack of sex. If instead of that weird white bitch that liked me in college, i had a cute ethnic one like me instead, i wouldnt be here. Fuck being an unlucky motherfucker.
Ungrateful Pos

Low testosterone or any of its derivatives

• JFL
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
cope. it has to do with not have a strong friendship group in addition to lacking hobbies which are fulfilling

no it’s being ugly which effects everything like how people treat you in everyday interactions

>see title
"oooh let me guess let me guess let me guess"

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 209 and Deleted member 3583
cope. it has to do with not have a strong friendship group in addition to lacking hobbies which are fulfilling
Change friendship for interpersonal relationships, which include both friendship and family

>see title
"oooh let me guess let me guess let me guess"
Download

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
it was to do with being discontent with your life and not feeling peace or fullfilment, always searching for that one thing that will complete you where you wont be deppresed anymore, the reason rich ppl get deppresed it bc they have it all but still feel empty. all that really mattters in life is if youre at peace and content with your life

Depression is having too high expectations and not reaching your goal

Low testosterone or any of its derivatives

testosterone is a bad hormone

friends are cope.the point of a man's life is to start a family and fuck his wife every day
no it’s being ugly which effects everything like how people treat you in everyday interactions

i disagree. if you ugly but realy lucky, you can get a gf and sex will make you fee good
missed this part
fakecel confirmed

dat bitch was unattractive af.
Depression is having too high expectations and not reaching your goal

apprarently sex is an impossible goal for most men
it was to do with being discontent with your life and not feeling peace or fullfilment, always searching for that one thing that will complete you where you wont be deppresed anymore, the reason rich ppl get deppresed it bc they have it all but still feel empty. all that really mattters in life is if youre at peace and content with your lif

you need sex with a hot slut to b content rly. this is confirmed in both biology and the bible