no AC in my room with 30 C temperature inside is brutal

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
it's hard to even breathe

Cold is so much better than warm

Stop being poor you fucking loser

Yeah being based
Making fun of people who are less advantaged than you economically speaking is not based it’s retarded and you’re a bad person.

Making fun of people who are less advantaged than you economically speaking is not based it’s retarded and you’re a bad person.
Its fun stop being such cry babies you leftist cuck

Its fun stop being such cry babies you leftist cuck
Im not a leftie you’re just a bad person. And aren’t you a feminist? What are you calling me a leftie for? :hnghn:

Im not a leftie you’re just a bad person. And aren’t you a feminist? What are you calling me a leftie for? :hnghn:
Dude stop being so offended.

Femnist aren't leftists. You are leftie because you hate israel and cry about jokes

Dude stop being so offended.

Femnist aren't leftists. You are leftie because you hate israel and cry about jokes
Retarded feminist faggot moment. Your jokes are shitty + I don’t care about Israel. I’ve said that many times.

Retarded feminist faggot moment. Your jokes are shitty + I don’t care about Israel. I’ve said that many times.
Its funny. I don't follow you around likr lapdog

its like 86 degrees in my house but im just trying to save money my ac bill is literally $500 if i just let it be 73 or something

Its funny. I don't follow you around likr lapdog
Not funny at all you liberal feminist cuck. Yes you do. That’s why you always know who to bark for. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

its like 86 degrees in my house but im just trying to save money my ac bill is literally $500 if i just let it be 73 or something
Stop using murican temperaturer use the real measurment

Freeze a waterbottle and put that shit in a towel