No amount of NTness/Low Inhib can ever triumph over the power of LOOKS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
When you're good looking, women will come at you and approach you in whatever way possible. I've seen this happening irl too. If this happens alot you will automatically become more low inhib or comfortable around girls as you don't have fear of rejection/failure with them anymore.

Chad in my previous class had ADHD and he would always act aspie af in front of the class. But he was a legit 8/10 future male model and as tall as me despite being 1 year younger. Guess what? He got to date and FUCK the prettiest high E girl of our entire class or even school. I dreamt for years of fucking her sexy butt and everything and all it took him was waiting for her to text him, they look like an aryan couple JFL imagine how good looking their children will be.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Hector, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
When you're good looking, women will come at you and approach you in whatever way possible. I've seen this happening irl too. If this happens alot you will automatically become more low inhib or comfortable around girls as you don't have fear of rejection/failure with them anymore.

All dating coaches should have this as a disclaimer

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 685
All dating coaches should have this as a disclaimer
Exactly. The idea that girls never approach or whatever is complete bullshit and even if they don't they make it VERY obvious wether they like you or not by facial expressions/body language and more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
Nothing beats a great face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
If a girl doesn't make the first move, then you aint a chad

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 685
If a girl doesn't make the first move, then you aint a chad
I just wanna spread the message cause alot of folks here are afraid of being nervous talking to girls etc when in reality this doesn't really matter + it'll go away naturally if they socialize with you. I was like this too but I realize now that it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and autistic_tendencies
I just wanna spread the message cause alot of folks here are afraid of being nervous talking to girls etc when in reality this doesn't really matter + it'll go away naturally if they socialize with you. I was like this too but I realize now that it doesn't matter
dude being around girls is so hard for me. i literally have difficulty walking past a girl on the street. i keep thinking "am i creepy?" "do they hate me for being a subhuman curry?" "do they think im creepy because im ugly". its ogre.

it was so difficult considering the fact i had to talk to girls and walk to class with them last year. literally had social anxiety everyday. and i still do.

it's OGRE

• +1
"do they hate me for being a subhuman curry?"
"do they think im creepy because im ugly"
"am i creepy?"
Yes.
Yes.
Therefore, always yes.
High inhib survival mechanism is doing his job has it was meant to be.

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
You still have to be nervous talking to girls when you're ugly because you can be arrested. Arrested 7 times here by my counselors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yourmom and Deleted member 685

Chad in my previous class had ADHD and he would always act aspie af in front of the class. But he was a legit 8/10 future male model and as tall as me despite being 1 year younger. Guess what? He got to date and FUCK the prettiest high E girl of our entire class or even school. I dreamt for years of fucking her sexy butt and everything and all it took him was waiting for her to text him, they look like an aryan couple JFL imagine how good looking their children will be.
this is brutal truth
You still have to be nervous talking to girls when you're ugly because you can be arrested. Arrested 7 times here by my counselors.
alpha as furak

• +1
The blackpill hurts, man. It’s so depressing but at least we know the truth.

a good looking low inhib guy will have more success than good looking high inhib guy

a average looking low inhib guy will have more success than an average looking high inhib guy

you cant debate this facts

just because yao ming can dunk without jumping doesnt mean the rest of the other people wouldnt profit from training how to throw a ball properly or how to jump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and hebbewem
Yes.
Yes.
Therefore, always yes.
High inhib survival mechanism is doing his job has it was meant to be.
It is what it is. But most guys don't think like this, explain:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Over for many men that get overly mogged.

• +1

as disheartening as it is, males in the 5-7 range should also take comfort in that if they simply accept this reality, it removes a lot of the anxiety from dating. I.E if you accept that a girl has already decided if she would fuck you or not within seconds of seeing you, you no longer need to neurotically obsess over everything. Its not a loophole... rejection still hurts even the most stoic of people, but it quells the anxiety involved to a great degree. Stop worrying about outcomes, just go flip stones until you find a bitch that wants your dick in her fuckhole.

• +1
I've had girls approach me my entire life but most times I sperged out and ended up with nothing. My last gf I met when I was simply walking on my campus and she saw and complimented my band shirt and it all went from there. It just happened that I was in an euphoric state at that time and wasn't pissed off at the world.

• +1
as disheartening as it is, males in the 5-7 range should also take comfort in that if they simply accept this reality, it removes a lot of the anxiety from dating. I.E if you accept that a girl has already decided if she would fuck you or not within seconds of seeing you, you no longer need to neurotically obsess over everything. Its not a loophole... rejection still hurts even the most stoic of people, but it quells the anxiety involved to a great degree. Stop worrying about outcomes, just go flip stones until you find a bitch that wants your dick in her fuckhole.
It’s actually the opposite. Especially guys in that range are affected by their performance in social interactions. I mean it‘s true that foids preselect you before you even get to talk to them, but to maintain the attraction you need to be NT and stuff. She can be ok with fucking you on first sight, but lets say you’re a sperg she will quickly lose interest since you aren‘t gl enough to compensate for it.

Last edited: