No appeal? really?

A

Aephis

Iron
yall said last post that i had super low appeal so here’s some other pics. was it me or the pics?

Attachments

• IMG_2501.jpeg
    IMG_2501.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    883.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1975.jpeg
    IMG_1975.jpeg
    207.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2103.jpeg
    IMG_2103.jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: N1666, boss8055, Joshrc and 3 others
mtn everything. Idk bro what compliment were you looking for? You look good enough. High averageness, just stylemaxx or some shit

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234
mtn everything. Idk bro what compliment were you looking for? You look good enough. High averageness, just stylemaxx or some shit
everything u just said there is bizarre

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and PlayersGetPlayed
Bro, take a good look at yourself. You already know you're attractive, otherwise you wouldn't be posting this. Stop asking for validation with people who are obviously just mirin your appeal

U need more color tbh, 3rd and 2nd pictures prove that.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and LuckyBeast
No offense, but in what context does an "mtn" look good enough? Good enough for what? Being swiped left by girls?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener, PRIEST Sv3rige, mitereew and 3 others
Idk how you're confused bro lol
-He's clearly above average
-MTN isn't good enough, it's a shit rating to be
-Why are you saying "what compliment were you looking for" if you think he's MTN? MTN is average

• +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and PlayersGetPlayed
-He's clearly above average
-MTN isn't good enough, it's a shit rating to be
-Why are you saying "what compliment were you looking for" if you think he's MTN? MTN is average
I think he's high MTN personally yeah. Just my opinion bro.

I said that because the title of the thread makes it seem like he has already been rated and others said that they thought the appeal wasn't there.

Having high MTN base is pretty good. The guy looks young and he can improve quite a bit and be well off looks-wise.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
I feel like with what I said he might realize that there's some urgency and that there're changes to be made. I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm keeping it a buck.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW HTN

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah and PlayersGetPlayed
i think it might be the nose plus your mid face that takes away from your appeal. Improve your coloring btw it'll help vastly.

I said that because the title of the thread makes it seem like he has already been rated and others said that they thought the appeal wasn't there.

Having high MTN base is pretty good. The guy looks young and he can improve quite a bit and be well off looks-wise.
high mtn is different from mtn obv

high mtn is different from mtn obv
In between imo. Not much tho. You get lost in little things bro idk if you're autistic or just tryna argue.

In between imo. Not much tho. You get lost in little things bro idk if you're autistic or just tryna argue.
If u think the guy is completely flat average then that's not a good rating, I don't understand why you're rating him average then saying he's "good to go" or whatever you said. Average is death sentence

Han, go to sleep with a smile on your face now

delete your account and go outside to check nigga

• +1
Reactions: ShelledAsl
By using the term autistic in an insulting manner, you sir are offending 69% of my classmstes.

Please behave yourself next time, for I am but dissapointed in your grace of words, that of a duck.

yo i appreciate your honesty man. do you think if i stick to the grind that chadlite is possible in my future?

Schizos here be saying anything, you are way above average bhai, just log off and have fun.

Schizos here be saying anything, you are way above average bhai, just log off and have fun.
appreciate you man. I’m not gonna lay off the grind but now I know I can rest easy knowing it isnt over

appreciate you man. I’m not gonna lay off the grind but now I know I can rest easy knowing it isnt over
It was never over in the first place. You are good looking and have appeal, idk which autist said you don’t

• +1
Reactions: Aephis and boss8055
It was never over in the first place. You are good looking and have appeal, idk which autist said you don’t
it was 2 different ppl on my last post and i do agree i looked a little estranged and pale in the pics but thanks man.