We're all ugly :feelscry: and bald :feelscry:

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 1100, Lux and 1 other person
Screenshot 20200822 0149202

Did she just say manlet

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
Hypergamy is through the roof but she's not wrong

A lot of men are subhumans so would a lot of women without makeup

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 6403 and 7 others
U know that those subreddits are made just to piss of men right? No woman needs "strategy" to date, they just wanna get reactions by acting like female versions of redpill subreddits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765, BradAniston and 11 others
I can't believe foids are saying manlet

Mind blowing

U know that subreddit is made just to piss of men right? No woman needs "strategy" to date, they just wanna get reactions by acting like a female version of redpill subreddits

Yes but it's just exaggerated truths

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
She never thought she might just have unrealistic standards. This is what hollywood and internet have done to women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Saoirsecel and Effortless
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 1751 and 3 others
i bet that ugly fat whore looks like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Vvvvxxxx, Entschuldigung and 8 others
They just don't want to date their looksmatch

i can smell the +30 y/o hags living with their cats the saltiness through the screen jfl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and eyearea
As someone said long time ago, I wonder how the fuck can soymales make something so allegedly manly as a beard look so unmasculine, like it makes him look actually less manly.
He looks just like Jason Momoa

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, IndianJock and godirl
Most likely a larp. If not consider this:

Most stacies I've met irl are pretty nice, and why not, they get all the validation they need so they don't need to signal about how high their standards are

Femcels on the other hand, constantly feel like they need to put men down just to fraud that they have high SMV. In their low IQ skulls they think by talking about how high their standards are, they are signaling how many options they have.

No femtard, people who talk shit are usually losers, most people recognize that.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 8765, Amnesia and 2 others

Most stacies I've met irl are pretty nice, and why not, they get all the validation they need so they don't need to signal about how high their standards are

Femcels on the other hand, constantly feel like they need to put men down just to fraud that they have high SMV. In their low IQ skulls they think by talking about how high their standards are, they are signaling how many options they have.

No femtard, people who talk shit are usually losers, most people recognize that.
I don't think these women would get a chad for ltr

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
i swipe left on most women, so many subhumans thirsting for attention

This has been my experience as well. Very gl girls are actually a lot nicer and more down to earth and even less sluttier than most average girls. Juggernaut theory is real

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262