No BS!Fix High ESR at Home.HIGH ESRcels GTFIH

Indic Mogger

Indic Mogger

Iron
So this is my first thread.I am Indian with high ESR.So watch these chads-
35 facts about ian somerhalder 1690298883
MV5BNjUyMTQyNDA2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDI4ODEzOTE V1

They have low ESR but they use their eyebrows to create an illusion that their eyes are normal.See their eye brows are thin in inside and thick on outside.

So we as HighESRcels can do is do the opposite of this.
IMG 20240918 004214

We have to grow our eyebrows in this direction and cut cut it from outside.
Repeat with me thicken it from inside and slightly cut it from outside.Make your eyebrows looks straight that's it.

Don't make it a uni brow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vernier and brutalpilled
@boss8055 @Chadeep @vernier

bro half this forum is fucking indian

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055, Indic Mogger and 1 other person
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
literally fucking no one besides punjabis and pajeetas say that lie
Then why this forum is majorly indians?😡😡😡:p
U cumskins are also part of Akhand Bharat but because of your American iq:feelsuhh: u can't understand.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
U low iq can't understand satire.Rope as soon as possible.
cumskins jfl you truly think you are "white", you are a third world dirty brown

no

I'm European, very naive of you to think just because i speak English i'm american jfl.
I IQ mog you, not like Indians are smart in the first place.
IMG 20240918 015219
Cope Harder while Africans immigrant rapes your wife's and stab you with knife while your son is gay and daughter makes onlyfans

cumskins jfl you truly think you are "white", you are a third world dirty brown

no

I'm European, very naive of you to think just because i speak English i'm american jfl.
I IQ mog you, not like Indians are smart in the first place.
Never want to white.:ROFLMAO:

No my genetics deserve to be spread unlike yours

Not with me also Indians could never do onlyfzns not that I am defending a degenerate platform in any way
Sure bhai Your Genetics deserved to be spread by Black cocks,you will be awarded to eat that superior Black cum after sitting for 2-3hours in sofa watching your wife streched by black man.Your Superior European Blue eye genetics will be continued to be stronger and your next generation will have big dicls unlike yours.
Cope harder bhai

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
White is the best race though u make it sound as if you are a proud Indian. Loser @PsychoDsk jfl kijk deze vuile stinker lmao
"Coping is better than losing"-Indic Mogger

Sure bhai Your Genetics deserved to be spread by Black cocks,you will be awarded to eat that superior Black cum after sitting for 2-3hours in sofa watching your wife streched by black man.Your Superior European Blue eye genetics will be continued to be stronger and your next generation will have big dicls unlike yours.
Cope harder bhai
Proof? Small dixk jfl Indians and other Asians have the smallest of everyone genetically please never breed. (Not like you can)
"Coping is better than losing"-Indic Mogger
Bruh don’t quote yourself you ain’t nobody buddy boyo @TechnoBoss here’s a good suggestion make a separate section for indians only. Forum peace. In there all the curries can yep and larp etc as hard as they want. /10 solution?