No bs on how to actually build tons of muscle

LooksMaxxingBoss

LooksMaxxingBoss

GREEK CHAD
This is not a shit copy paste ahhh thread with zero effort !

If you don’t play any kind of sports or going to the gym what the fuck are you doing with your life ?
You should have a goal in life and sports/gym will fill that gap of purpose .

Also what do you think women would prefer

So now that you know that you need to have an aesthetic/muscular body what are you waiting?

If you have already started weight training it’s common that people struggle to gain muscle after one point and they give up. If you haven’t gave up then you already have an advantage over these faggots.

Tips

How to naturally of course gain more muscle ?

I will skip the regular known shit (sleep, nutrition…)

First of all you should aim to train at least 5 times a week ideally 6 (note that you don’t need to train 6 hours a day , 1 hour is more than enough )

I see so many people that don’t train to fucking failure if you are one of them you are missing on extra gains over time

Another tip is to start a program called power building which increases strength and size at the same time ideal for mask lifters (search for programs that suit your needs and time schedule )

Another op way to boost muscle growth is creatine , essentian vitamins and omega 3 the most op supplement this will help you to stay more energized and consistent with your training sessions

Small disclaimer if you take training seriously caffeine addiction is unavoidable because it’s like a double xp boost

I don’t need to say this known shit but many think they eat but in reality if a weak wind hit they would fly. The same goes to fat faggots who can’t put the plate down and will die of diabetes sooner or later .

To summarise train like a bodybuilder , eat like one , supplement with the essential non scammy supplements and don’t give up like a little bitch because you don’t see result in the first day or month good, things take time faggot

Hope this helps somehow on the quote inexperienced lifters / athletes

• +1
Reactions: qazw and autistic_tendencies
For begginers 3x a week fullbody is goated

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, caiolindo, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Sam Sulek victim, do not gymcel please.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Chintuck22
It is physically exhausting to do full body and miss out one mind muscle connection
Its not i literally did like 8 exercises fullbody all compound heavy exercises like squats and didnt have a problem, can easily recover if you eat beef and sleep as much as your body wants without waking up with an alarm

Its not i literally did like 8 exercises fullbody all compound heavy exercises like squats and didnt have a problem, can easily recover if you eat beef and sleep as much as your body wants without waking up with an alarm
Agree but I prefer ppl more

Im not saying to workout like this because i was doing some weird fullbody once a week i did this heavy day thing, increased my bench every session tho so it worked ig

If you don’t play any kind of sports or going to the gym what the fuck are you doing with your life ?

View attachment 3112450

So now that you know that you need to have an aesthetic/muscular body what are you waiting?

If you have already started weight training it’s common that people struggle to gain muscle after one point and they give up. If you haven’t gave up then you already have an advantage over these faggots.

Tips

First of all you should aim to train at least 5 times a week ideally 6 (note that you don’t need to train 6 hours a day , 1 hour is more than enough )

I see so many people that don’t train to fucking failure if you are one of them you are missing on extra gains over time

Another tip is to start a program called power building which increases strength and size at the same time ideal for mask lifters (search for programs that suit your needs and time schedule )

Another op way to boost muscle growth is creatine , essentian vitamins and omega 3 the most op supplement this will help you to stay more energized and consistent with your training sessions

Small disclaimer if you take training seriously caffeine addiction is unavoidable because it’s like a double xp boost

I don’t need to say this known shit but many think they eat but in reality if a weak wind hit they would fly. The same goes to fat faggots who can’t put the plate down and will die of diabetes sooner or later .

To summarise train like a bodybuilder , eat like one , supplement with the essential non scammy supplements and don’t give up like a little bitch because you don’t see result in the first day or month good, things take time faggot

Seems like you just watched a jeff nippard video talking about powerbuilding and now you think you are the shit and can teach people stuff.

Power building is just a fancy word that mfs use to steal your money and sell you their programs. You will gain strength whatever you do in the gym if you are a beginner or even an intermediate because thats the natural way of things working. You train a movement close to failure - you become stronger at it.

Im not saying to workout like this because i was doing some weird fullbody once a week i did this heavy day thing, increased my bench every session tho so it worked ig
Try powerbuilding though

Generally speaking, neither a great body nor height will make up for a bad face.

And women are attracted to significantly less muscle mass than most guys think.

12% body fat and some moderate at best muscles are optimal.

PS/tldr:Going to the gym to attract women is pointless unless someone is at least a 6/10 and maintains 12% body fat as well.

Generally speaking, neither a great body nor height will make up for a bad face.

Agree but I didn’t say anything extreme like make the gym your home or take 1 gram of tren

size is more important than face tbh, and size = height + frame/ muscle.
Looking like you can crush other men turns women on.
I'm a skinny dyel and i've had foids come up to me and tell me I have nice arms/ shoulders.

size is more important than face tbh, and size = height + frame/ muscle.
Looking like you can crush other men turns women on.
I'm a skinny dyel and i've had foids come up to me and tell me I have nice arms/ shoulders.
Face matter most but physique boosts you Appeal

incels musclemaxx ASAP

Last edited:
are u gay? why would you train legs 3 times per week. STFU thats not the best
Niga full body doesn't mean 3 exercices of legs, if you want to be a bitch skip 'em or do like I used to and do 1 exercice each day, 3 sets to not have twig legs

Agree.
For me the best split is:
A- Chest, tris and a bit of shoulder
B- Back and, focused on pulls + bis
C- Legs
D- Shoulders+ tris
E- Back focused on rows+ bis

Niga full body doesn't mean 3 exercices of legs, if you want to be a bitch skip 'em or do like I used to and do 1 exercice each day, 3 sets to not have twig legs
i do them once a week. fuck that gymcel gay cope.
Full body usually include squats and deadlifts heavily focused on legs exercises.
Agree.
For me the best split is:
A- Chest, tris and a bit of shoulder
B- Back and, focused on pulls + bis
C- Legs
D- Shoulders+ tris
E- Back focused on rows+ bis
dnr
as long as u hit important upper muscles twice a week that's good

Sam Sulek victim, do not gymcel please.
Nah, that's only if you roid and make it your life. If you lift natty and stay consistent, it will 100% make you look good after awhile. You don't want to become some mass monster, just a muscular person. If you don't think that's a good thing for your looks you know nothing

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer
you could be ltn and 6'2 with a good body at 12% and youll still get puss

PS/tldr:Going to the gym to attract women is pointless unless someone is at least a 6/10 and maintains 12% body fat as well.

Nah, that's only if you roid and make it your life. If you lift natty and stay consistent, it will 100% make you look good after awhile. You don't want to become some mass monster, just a muscular person. If you don't think that's a good thing for your looks you know nothing
It’s a game of bones, keep coping with gymcelling

You're just wrong man, that's all there is to say. Keep coping by keeping yourself in a box lol
Trust me, been there done that, foids don’t care about muscles. face, frame, height is all that matters

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Trust me, been there done that, foids don’t care about muscles. face, frame, height is all that matters
No, I won't trust you , I know you're wrong from life and experience. Stop telling others "facts" and lying about your "experiences" to make it sound true. You don't know and youre either a teenager who knows nothing yet, or just flat out lying about your experience. I'd say 90% of men would increase by building a muscular body. Anyone with experience would tell you so. But I don't feel like trying to convince you anymore. Anyone reading this know this dudes not knowledgeable about this lol

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
No, I won't trust you , I know you're wrong from life and experience. Stop telling others "facts" and lying about your "experiences" to make it sound true. You don't know and youre either a teenager who knows nothing yet, or just flat out lying about your experience. I'd say 90% of men would increase by building a muscular body. Anyone with experience would tell you so. But I don't feel like trying to convince you anymore. Anyone reading this know this dudes not knowledgeable about this lol
Just spewing random shit out of your mouth, ok virgin

PPL is the best split in my opinion, you just have to get a lot of rest. I take 2-3 days off most of the time.

because that has been proven by most studies available that is optimal for hypertrophy aka growing muscle aka getting bigger (the frequency part)

Full body usually include squats and deadlifts heavily focused on legs exercises.

dnr
no fuck nigga full body doesnt NECESSARILY include squats and deadlifts

99.9% OF YALL MFS ON THIS SITE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT TRAINING and yall like to yap around , use fancy words, say non-sense bs and promote trash/outdated/false info to kids that are just learning about this shit

IF YOU HAVENT RESEARCHED FOR ATLEAST , ATLEAST A YEAR, DONT SPEAK ABOUT TRAINING (EVER).

• +1
Reactions: 20/04/2008

View attachment 3112450

Tips

Water is wet ahh thread bro who tf doesn’t know that

no fuck nigga full body doesnt NECESSARILY include squats and deadlifts

99.9% OF YALL MFS ON THIS SITE DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT TRAINING and yall like to yap around , use fancy words, say non-sense bs and promote trash/outdated/false info to kids that are just learning about this shit

IF YOU HAVENT RESEARCHED FOR ATLEAST , ATLEAST A YEAR, DONT SPEAK ABOUT TRAINING (EVER).
Facts you deserve your dream physique bro

If you don’t mind go read some of my threads and skip to the training part you might like it

Full body usually include squats and deadlifts heavily focused on legs exercises
Just change the program then, and adapt it to your goals, seems water to me but you need to have some kind of legs to look good, glutes too. I use leg day to train abs, lower back and sprints too, not to have big ugly gay legs
dnr
true