No bullshit how to build muscle in teens

D

Deleted member 31931

if your fat, why?
THIS IS NOT HOW TO GET BIG THIS IS HOW TO HAVE AN AESTHETIC PHYSIQUE THAT APPEALS TO GIRLS WHILST LOOKSMAXXING

1. Understand your starting point
Skinny/Average/Fat (be realistic)
if you are starting with low to no muscle use BMI calc to figure out where you stand

2. Diet (USE MYFITNESSPAL TO HELP COUNT CALS)
Skinny + Avg need to bulk ASAP - if you want your face to look good then you must be lean so when bulking either leanbulk to stay lean or dirty bulk up fast so you shouldnt have to for a while once you're done. If dirty bulking aim to go up 7-8kg if lean bulking then just build muscle whilst doing so and gauge it instead using months (4 months)

If fat DO NOT CUT use your 'dirty bulk' as a way in and build muscle eating at maintenance calories then after a few months/half a year cut to see what your workin with

protein - take in as many grams of protein as pounds that you weigh (155lbs = 155g of protein)

3. Program
Push - 2x chest 2x shoulder (front + side delt) 2x tricep
Pull - 3x bicep 3x back
Legs - 2x hamstring 2x quad
Accessory - traps, forearms, calves, rear delts, abs
TRAIN HARD only way to stimulate muscle growth - sets of 3 and every set should be to failure aim for your 8-9th rep to be your all and the last

4. Recognise flaws
After learning the basics use your initiative to gauge what is lacking after several months of building muscle evenly
most important to have a skinny waist to a broad shoulder/lat/chest area
feel free to move exercises around, add in extra for lacking muscle groups ect.

Do not PR often as it can risk injury and no one gives a fuck abt how much weight you can move
Exercise w proper form to not injure yourself
Dont train obliques they can become overdeveloped and make your waist blocky remember you want a 1:1.6 ratio
You cannot build muscle in a caloric deficit so to maintain muscle eat your maintenance and bit over

Dont become a gymcel face matters most then height but good body is a halo and it increases T.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, latino_, vinotinto2026 and 3 others
31931.jpg

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PushingTheLimits, Deleted member 28774 and joeveniro
1.3-1.5g of protein per KG is MORE than enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, coisbhai and HAPAgymcel
1.3-1.5g of protein per KG is MORE than enough
more protein doesnt equal worse results and some studies have shown the more the better
i included it bc its a barebones calculation easy to understand for begginers
0.4g per lb may be the minimum but why take the minimum when more could help

• Woah
Reactions: Sens
more protein doesnt equal worse results and some studies have shown the more the better

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
when you have 1g/lb you're most likely to bloat and shit and piss the rest of it out, big waste of resources and un/comfy/. During the most intense days like deadlifting and kroc rowing to failure I have never required more than 1.5g/kg to feel and do right.

when you have 1g/lb you're most likely to bloat and shit and piss the rest of it out, big waste of resources and un/comfy/. During the most intense days like deadlifting and kroc rowing to failure I have never required more than 1.5g/kg to feel and do right.
feeling and doing right isnt a way of figuring out if u have had right protein your 'feeling' is your electrolytes and energy

plus deadlifting huge waste of time i hate it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and longjohnmong

plus deadlifting huge waste of time i hate it
deadlifting is the fastest and easiest way to build glutes/hams/erectors/grip/traps/general strength. it's like 20 minutes once a week.

deadlifting is the fastest and easiest way to build glutes/hams/erectors/grip/traps/general strength. it's like 20 minutes once a week.
and id much rather build those through targeted means. its by no means the fastest way to build traps, glutes or hams if you train deadlifts specifically for them and only deadlifts. that is objectivley wrong
dumbell rdls are ok for glutes and hams

and id much rather build those through targeted means. its by no means the fastest way to build traps, glutes or hams if you train deadlifts specifically for them and only deadlifts. that is objectivley wrong
dumbell rdls are ok for glutes and hams
fastest in terms of the amount of time spent lifting, since you were talking about wasting time. one set of 5 once a week is all you need. if you're quick with your warm up you could probably do it in 15 minutes. i'd much rather do that than a bunch of "targeted" exercises, especially since i don't need a giant ass and thighs

fastest in terms of the amount of time spent lifting, since you were talking about wasting time. one set of 5 once a week is all you need. if you're quick with your warm up you could probably do it in 15 minutes. i'd much rather do that than a bunch of "targeted" exercises, especially since i don't need a giant ass and thighs
They why train then through an excersise that uses them
Rid them from your program in favour of more optimal stuff
You will not build bigger traps through 15 mins of Dls as opposed to 3 sets of shrugs
The same goes for hamstrings
And you do need targeted hamstrung excercises
Not to get ‘giant ass thighs’ but to have them in proportion

Yeah I will, and considering traps get used in a ton of other movements, shrugs are pointless.

No I don't. My legs are already too big.
That is not how it works
Targeting the muscle directly is optimal fact
That’s like saying why train biceps when they’re activated through back excercises

I don't train biceps.
Alright we’ll you stick to your means of training and I’ll stick to my proven methods that work
I’m 16 and I’m the size I am that doesn’t happen through incorrect training

Newbies can absolutely build muscle without being in a surplus so tied if hearing that bs

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Newbies can absolutely build muscle without being in a surplus so tied if hearing that bs
This is a long term routine and it’s much better obviously to be in surplus you will have more energy and be able to build more don’t be stupid

Protein is a meme

Eat carbs go get big and strong

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: coisbhai and Detective
Calorie surplus is most important I didn’t start making good gains till I was in a surplus

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 31931
Protein is a meme

Eat carbs go get big and strong
Slightly true I built my physique on shit protien BUT it’s much better to have than to not have it
Obvious shit people

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
bad advice unless you wanna be high e
its fucking obvious
you should maintain your weight and build muscle underneath otherwise you'll just be skinny
its a much better starting point than being skinny

THIS IS NOT HOW TO GET BIG THIS IS HOW TO HAVE AN AESTHETIC PHYSIQUE THAT APPEALS TO GIRLS WHILST LOOKSMAXXING

1. Understand your starting point
Skinny/Average/Fat (be realistic)
if you are starting with low to no muscle use BMI calc to figure out where you stand

2. Diet (USE MYFITNESSPAL TO HELP COUNT CALS)
Skinny + Avg need to bulk ASAP - if you want your face to look good then you must be lean so when bulking either leanbulk to stay lean or dirty bulk up fast so you shouldnt have to for a while once you're done. If dirty bulking aim to go up 7-8kg if lean bulking then just build muscle whilst doing so and gauge it instead using months (4 months)

If fat DO NOT CUT use your 'dirty bulk' as a way in and build muscle eating at maintenance calories then after a few months/half a year cut to see what your workin with

protein - take in as many grams of protein as pounds that you weigh (155lbs = 155g of protein)

3. Program
Push - 2x chest 2x shoulder (front + side delt) 2x tricep
Pull - 3x bicep 3x back
Legs - 2x hamstring 2x quad
Accessory - traps, forearms, calves, rear delts, abs
TRAIN HARD only way to stimulate muscle growth - sets of 3 and every set should be to failure aim for your 8-9th rep to be your all and the last

4. Recognise flaws
After learning the basics use your initiative to gauge what is lacking after several months of building muscle evenly
most important to have a skinny waist to a broad shoulder/lat/chest area
feel free to move exercises around, add in extra for lacking muscle groups ect.

Do not PR often as it can risk injury and no one gives a fuck abt how much weight you can move
Exercise w proper form to not injure yourself
Dont train obliques they can become overdeveloped and make your waist blocky remember you want a 1:1.6 ratio
You cannot build muscle in a caloric deficit so to maintain muscle eat your maintenance and bit over

Dont become a gymcel face matters most then height but good body is a halo and it increases T.
everyone already knows how(useless thread)

its fucking obvious
you should maintain your weight and build muscle underneath otherwise you'll just be skinny
its a much better starting point than being skinny
nope , noobie gains will set in while cutting. mpmd has said this many times

muhhh “aesthetic” physique muhhh be sub 5% bf

IMG 5221

this physique or death

nope , noobie gains will set in while cutting. mpmd has said this many times
Doesn’t mean that you should disregard the use usefulness of a bulk and having mass
It’s scientifically proven that more mass leads to more weight being moved therefore more muscle being developed so the cut after you do so will be greater than the cut if you cut directly from the start
Obvious

Can’t relate
David laid or death
retard titles thread “how to build aesthetic physique for teens” but forgets to mention the fact that if you wanna look like david laid u need to roid

nice advice faggot

Then why aren’t you aesthetic?
because im 7months into my bulk and "muhh aesthetics" women dont gaf they like muscle and big dudes they dont care about your shoulder to waist ratio it just gets homosexual at that point

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
retard titles thread “how to build aesthetic physique for teens” but forgets to mention the fact that if you wanna look like david laid u need to roid

nice advice faggot
Fucking hell your dumb
These are starting steps for *teens*
I’m not gonna look like David laid without telling people to roid obvs
And I’m not gonna tell teens to roid
ALL I SAID WAS THAT MY DESIRED LOOK WAS THAT OF DAVID LAID
you are the retard

because im 7months into my bulk and "muhh aesthetics" women dont gaf they like muscle and big dudes they dont care about your shoulder to waist ratio it just gets homosexual at that point
Sure man tell that to forum
Frame mogs and a low bodyfat physique helps it too
Bulk is essential at times but when you wanna look your best 8-15% bodyfat is what you want

Fucking hell your dumb
These are starting steps for *teens*
I’m not gonna look like David laid without telling people to roid obvs
And I’m not gonna tell teens to roid
ALL I SAID WAS THAT MY DESIRED LOOK WAS THAT OF DAVID LAID
you are the retard
did you also forget to mention that everyone on here are manlets and building muscle will do nothing for them

go back to tiktok

muhhh i just carry on david laid and zyzz aesthetic legacy muhhhh

giving bs advice lol the similar threads below this has the exact thread with a diff title

kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: idcgraycel
lol op is appealing to gay gymshark faggot gaze he doesn’t know that girls want a big muscular man to protect them and not a twink muhh negative hip to waist ratio physique

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
did you also forget to mention that everyone on here are manlets and building muscle will do nothing for them

go back to tiktok

muhhh i just carry on david laid and zyzz aesthetic legacy muhhhh

giving bs advice lol the similar threads below this has the exact thread with a diff title

kys faggot
Kys I bet I physique mog you at 16 asshole
All this is based of what I achieved in my time lifting
Fuck you im giving advice you wished you had when you were younger trying to build your ‘twig arms’
Fuck you it’s an advice forum so I’m giving my take on it

Sure man tell that to forum
Frame mogs and a low bodyfat physique helps it too
Bulk is essential at times but when you wanna look your best 8-15% bodyfat is what you want
me personally i would say anything below 10 is gay, women dont care about striations i think personally its 12-20 depending on how large your abs are and then you wont have ed and low test

Kys I bet I physique mog you at 16 asshole
All this is based of what I achieved in my time lifting
Fuck you im giving advice you wished you had when you were younger trying to build your ‘twig arms’
Fuck you it’s an advice forum so I’m giving my take on it
i’d respect ur “take” except it’s shit

and yes i’m sure u physique mog me at 16 but when i’m plowing your girl because i could hold her down with my “big arms” don’t cry and accidentally inject yourself with test

i’d respect ur “take” except it’s shit

and yes i’m sure u physique mog me at 16 but when i’m plowing your girl because i could hold her down with my “big arms” don’t cry and accidentally inject yourself with test
You were the one that asked for advice about your twig arms lil bro
How are you to tell me my take is shit when you’ve not attempted it or are even experienced enough to talk about it
If a 16 yo is out here being bigger than you I don’t think your in the right place to tell me I’m wrong about my lifting advice

Goddamn your retarded to
Already explained this and it’s there
women like wide men , they arent looking at your s:w ratio , look at on stage body builders the smaller waist dudes look was smaller compared to the mid to larger waist dudes

Will pushups and situps be sufficient

You were the one that asked for advice about your twig arms lil bro
How are you to da my take is shit when you’ve not attempted it or are even experienced enough to talk about it
If a 16 yo is out here being bigger than you I don’t think your in the right place to tell me I’m wrong about my lifting advice
lol who the fuck and what tf u talking abt

i’m 6’2 but i’ll let u guess my weight

i’ll be real i’ve had ur homo phase when i was 16 and i hope u grow up and realise that looking like a twink that looks like they have a practical physique when they don’t is like having a big dick and cumming within 2 seconds lol

i’ll give u some advice because u need it go rock climb or play a sport and eat more bc u need to realise that youre not gonna be sub 5 bf when you’re 30 and instead your hormones r gonna be fucked up from dieting and shredding down like a retard at 16 jfl

i guarantee i’d wrap you in a fight you pussy

women like wide men , they arent looking at your s:w ratio , look at on stage body builders the smaller waist dudes look was smaller compared to the mid to larger waist dudes
Not what I’m referring to
Got called a retard for saying David laid was my ideal physique becuase you can’t look like him naturally
I never claimed you could dumbasses
And no they’re not ‘looking’ at your waist to shoulder ratio just like no women stares at a guys face and makes a mental note that he has strong harmony
It’s all subconscious
What we want is built into our minds and women want a healthy guy
Some have types but I gaurantee to David laid (physique alone) or anyone else similar would mog a fatty with a fat waist and slightly bigger shoulders face not included