No cap Koreans are the ugliest species on earth and their genetics need to be cleansed

Blkpill Godfather

Blkpill Godfather

Female gaze and blackpill extremism.
61B10863 9249 4740 86B1 78949A3F9103

Avg Korean looks like this

1/3 Koreans have had facial plastic surgery

That’s a sign the genes are durastically fucked up

And they really are if u look at the average Korean not kdrama top percentile surgerymaxxers

I even met a half filipina half Korean girl here in Europe and I think filipinas are beautiful

But this girl had some retarded look , like she was legit facially deformed and I could tell it was 100% because she had the Korean face

Korean women don’t want to reproduce with Korean men because they’re fucking subhuman. They need whites to fix the genes

That’s why there’s a mass incel epidemic there

And government funded campaign to falsely inflate Korean male smv

These genes are fucked and they’re disgustingly ugly

They need to stop getting surgeries to fraud their genes which just creates more subhumans

Their subhuman face and height genes need to be wiped off the face of this planet. Stop fucking frauding

And then most of them marry Vietnamese or filipina farmers cos they have 100x more money than them so the girl gets a better life(SEA girls admitted to me they don’t like actual avg korean men, just use for a better life and money unlike avg Europeans)

But they don’t realise they are actually making filipinas and Vietnamese fucking ugly

Vietnamese and filipina girls are fucking beautiful naturally stunning and they come along with their betabuxx and ruin the SEA genes with them fucked up eyes and nose and mouth

94D59707 C48C 4B3B AAC4 C56B32464AD8

These genetics need to be wiped off the face of this planet

Kill it before it breeds tier

2FA12AAA 66AD 4CA5 8B0C B766DE4E3C67

@KING REIDYZ @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, incel194012940, Stopping@Nothing19 and 9 others
korean foids need to be PAKI'ED.COM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, mvp2v1, Vain786 and 2 others
View attachment 1862328

And they really are if u look at the average Korean not kdrama top percentile surgerymaxxers

I even met a half filipina half Korean girl here in Europe and I think filipinas are beautiful

But this girl had some retarded look , like she was legit facially deformed and I could tell it was 100% because she had the Korean face

Korean women don’t want to reproduce with Korean men because they’re fucking subhuman. They need whites to fix the genes

They need to stop getting surgeries to fraud their genes which just creates more subhumans

Their subhuman face and height genes need to be wiped off the face of this planet. Stop fucking frauding

And then most of them marry Vietnamese or filipina farmers cos they have 100x more money than them so the girl gets a better life(SEA girls admitted to me they don’t like actual avg korean men, just use for a better life and money unlike avg Europeans)

But they don’t realise they are actually making filipinas and Vietnamese fucking ugly

Vietnamese and filipina girls are fucking beautiful naturally stunning and they come along with their betabuxx and ruin the SEA genes with them fucked up eyes and nose and mouth

View attachment 1862334

Korean women are very ugly. They have small eyes and big jaws with bad gonial angle

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Ezgif 3 4aa0967471

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, Baldingman1998, fruitgunpop and 2 others
Korean women are very ugly. They have small eyes and big jaws with bad gonial angle
The tiny eyes looks not as bad on women tbh. They need to get BLEACHED or BLACKED @AlexBrown84

Idk what it is that makes Asian males so much uglier than Asian females

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Korean women are foggers.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21716, Blkpill Godfather and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
View attachment 1862328

View attachment 1862334

If you really think they’re the ugliest group of people on the planet the you’ve clearly never laid eyes on an Australian Aboriginal.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather and Wallenberg
Chinese on the other hand are pretty average and decent looking compared to the stereotypes

Real ugly people are rare, even slightly before average mostly because :

1 - Smartphone cameras sucks and give distortion, even some cheap compact is way better or those throwaway kodak camera
2 - In motion, if you have a normal face even bloated it will always looks better. like lot of people i know looks shit on picture they would get rated 3 PSL "repulsive" but irl even girls talk to them with a smile and no problem

Chinese on the other hand are pretty average and decent looking compared to the stereotypes

1 - Smartphone cameras sucks and give distortion, even some cheap compact is way better or those throwaway kodak camera
2 - In motion, if you have a normal face even bloated it will always looks better. like lot of people i know looks shit on picture they would get rated 3 PSL "repulsive" but irl even girls talk to them with a smile and no problem
Sounds like a bunch of kpop kope, kuckreans are fucking ugly

Or Indians
I'm gonna be honest indians guys always put me off irl why :

1 - They smell a bit different, like spicy and very strong, also dark skin similar too ... you know. its not like the black people one or the black/blue ones some have, its very different

2 - They always seem angry or predatory and talking in their language, like there in france when i see a curry i'm always "disturbed" because they look at me with very angry eyes (maybe natural hunter eyes)

Their forward grown look is good, but man, the stereotype are way too strong. people say "arabs or black are the most disliked in the world" thats false its indians

People are repulsed by them, even lighter skin ones god know why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Vain786
I'm gonna be honest indians guys always put me off irl why :

1 - They smell a bit different, like spicy and very strong, also dark skin similar too ... you know. its not like the black people one or the black/blue ones some have, its very different

2 - They always seem angry or predatory and talking in their language, like there in france when i see a curry i'm always "disturbed" because they look at me with very angry eyes (maybe natural hunter eyes)

Their forward grown look is good, but man, the stereotype are way too strong. people say "arabs or black are the most disliked in the world" thats false its indians

People are repulsed by them, even lighter skin ones god know why
indians have potential tho theyre just uneducated unlike western people
they mog

• +1
Reactions: KidIcarus
op that guy is an oldcel its over for him in any race :lul:

bump @Cheesyrumble @stickyblickyhuh @TeenAscender

what Korea needs is just three Taliban members :feelshmm:

SEAmonkey should stop barking.

Ur women are getting bred by Korean bvlls lol. Korean men and women set the standard of beauty in Asia.

View attachment 1862328

View attachment 1862334

View attachment 1862340

He has vertical. There is an epidemic of facial growth retardation which messes up analysis attempts like this one

Ur women are getting bred by Korean bvlls lol. Korean men and women set the standard of beauty in Asia.
Keep coping korean women and men dye their hair blonde and get high nose surgery eyelid surgery jaw shaving and bleach skin white to try look like white people. White is set standard of beauty in asia. But they can’t do that because it’s Asian people. So instead they just get Asian people and make them look as white as humanly possible

asians in general are subhuman af, it's sad because they have top tier skin genetics on avg but trash tier facial structures

• +1
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Keep coping korean women and men dye their hair blonde and get high nose surgery eyelid surgery jaw shaving and bleach skin white to try look like white people. White is set standard of beauty in asia. But they can’t do that because it’s Asian people. So instead they just get Asian people and make them look as white as humanly possible
No one is trying to look caucasian. The only ones changing their race are whites
Skynews oli london korean backlash 5431180

No one is trying to look caucasian. The only ones changing their race are whites
View attachment 1863052
why do they get eyelid surgery for white eyes, high nose bridge surgery for white nose, jaw shaving for white jaw, and only pick men with small skulls for the korean beauty standard(caucasioid skull)? serious question?

is it me or are they literally all white traits? tell me if wrong

and ok u got me. 1 white guy out of the entire world tried to look like a top 0.0000001% kpop nigga who mogs.

but ltierally every asian gets surgery for whiter features

why do they get eyelid surgery for white eyes, high nose bridge surgery for white nose, jaw shaving for white jaw, and only pick men with small skulls for the korean beauty standard(caucasioid skull)? serious question?

View attachment 1863065 is it me or are they literally all white traits? tell me if wrong

and ok u got me. 1 white guy out of the entire world tried to look like a top 0.0000001% kpop nigga who mogs.

Those arent caucasian features.

View attachment 1863065 is it me or are they literally all white traits? tell me if wrong

Why do you wanna gaslight yourself to think koreans wanna look like whites? its because it'll make you feel better about ur inferiority
Al Pacino Movie GIF

no racism intended, but koreans, japs, chings all look the same to me tbh

Why do you wanna gaslight yourself to think koreans wanna look like whites? its because it'll make you feel better about ur inferiority
Al Pacino Movie GIF
tell me which on that list isnt white features then

this whole koreans vs westerners war on this forum has been hilarious lately

• Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
tell me which on that list isnt white features then
even a nigger can have those features except fair skin. You downplay koreans yet you fixate all your time on them comparing them to whites.

its all about perception

kpop theory is a good base

then u throw in mmamaxxing and musclemaxxing + PUA theory

the fuck? whats this retardation?

U KNOW THIS IS HOW @PREDETERMISM WAS BEFORE HE OFFED HIMSELF :ROFLMAO: MY THREADS MADE HIM GO APESHIT. DONT WORRY WRINKLY CUMSKIN, ILL POST SOON AGAIN :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back