No conservative woman is hot

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

the world is full of evil people
It's almost always the liberal ones who support gay pride abortion enviromentalism veganism and all other schenenigans, I have to hide my reactonary political opinions becouse all of them don't like it, i prefer women who aren't dressed like they are from 14th century middle east

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, noodlelover, noonespecial and 7 others
Low T trait

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, DNRDniggerking and Konstantin
IMG 4001

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823, KaisenMaxxer, Konstantin and 1 other person
Yeah because conservatism is genetic and is linked to face. Liberals are better looking because of better genes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, iloveboobs, piec and 7 others
before 2010 it was usually the opposite

the stuck up stacylites were usually conservative/right wing - specially compared to nowadays, but now the media shift made them libs on avg

almost none of them are tr00 left though (commies) the tr00 left foids are usually all nerdz in the USA/europe

on brazil communism is a bit more popular and you can still find fogger bitches commiemaxxing

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and Goth
U want equality right? How unfair is it I’m khhv…
I don't care about equality. Communists want the workers to have control over their workplace. gready capitalist pigs should starve to death in gulag

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Acion, piec, PsychoDsk and 2 others
I don't care about equality. Communists want the workers to have control over their workplace. gready capitalist pigs should starve to death in gulag
so you want syndicalism

Yeah because conservatism is genetic and is linked to face. Liberals are better looking because of better genes
Physical attractiveness is an important social factor in our daily interactions. Scholars in social psychology provide evidence that attractiveness stereotypes and the “halo effect” are prominent in affecting the traits we attribute to others. However, the interest in attractiveness has not directly filtered down to questions of political behavior beyond candidates and elites. Utilizing measures of attractiveness across multiple surveys, we examine the relationship between attractiveness and political beliefs. Controlling for socioeconomic status, we find that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative, and identify as Republican. These findings suggest an additional mechanism for political socialization that has further implications for understanding how the body intertwines with the social nature of politics.

Social bargaining models predict that men should calibrate their egalitarian attitudes to their formidability and/or attractiveness. A simple social bargaining model predicts a direct negative association between formidability/attractiveness and egalitarianism, whereas a more complex model predicts an association moderated by wealth. Our study tested both models with 171 men, using two sociopolitical egalitarianism measures: social dominance orientation and support for redistribution. Predictors included bodily formidability and attractiveness and four facial measures (attractiveness, dominance, masculinity, and width-to-height ratio). We also controlled for time spent lifting weights, and experimentally manipulated self-perceived formidability in an attempt to influence egalitarianism. Both the simple and complex social bargaining models received partial support: sociopolitical egalitarianism was negatively related to bodily formidability, but unrelated to other measures of bodily/facial formidability/attractiveness; and a formidability-wealth interaction did predict variance in support for redistribution, but the nature of this interaction differed somewhat from that reported in previous research. Results of the experimental manipulation suggested that egalitarianism is unaffected by self-perceived formidability in the immediate short-term. In sum, results provided some support for both the simple and complex social bargaining models, but suggested that further research is needed to explain why male formidability/attractiveness and egalitarianism are so often negatively related.

Conservative women have “pick me” energy. Im arguably conservative so im not tryna lie about them but these women go lift weights which is unattractive and have male friends usually bc they dont hate men. At least the bisexual communist ass women have gay and women friends instead and a pretty cool style, dont do shit for men’s approval

I almost never date conservative women

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and MagaPutinism
There not just hotter they are less annoying too

• +1
Reactions: Acion
so you want syndicalism
What I stated is believed by every marxist ideology

Conservative women have “pick me” energy. Im arguably conservative so im not tryna lie about them but these women go lift weights which is unattractive and have male friends usually bc they dont hate men. At least the bisexual communist ass women have gay and women friends instead and a pretty cool style, dont do shit for men’s approval

I almost never date conservative women
im not reading that chatgpt post bhai (edit) wait wrong nigga.

Physical attractiveness is an important social factor in our daily interactions. Scholars in social psychology provide evidence that attractiveness stereotypes and the “halo effect” are prominent in affecting the traits we attribute to others. However, the interest in attractiveness has not directly filtered down to questions of political behavior beyond candidates and elites. Utilizing measures of attractiveness across multiple surveys, we examine the relationship between attractiveness and political beliefs. Controlling for socioeconomic status, we find that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative, and identify as Republican. These findings suggest an additional mechanism for political socialization that has further implications for understanding how the body intertwines with the social nature of politics.

Social bargaining models predict that men should calibrate their egalitarian attitudes to their formidability and/or attractiveness. A simple social bargaining model predicts a direct negative association between formidability/attractiveness and egalitarianism, whereas a more complex model predicts an association moderated by wealth. Our study tested both models with 171 men, using two sociopolitical egalitarianism measures: social dominance orientation and support for redistribution. Predictors included bodily formidability and attractiveness and four facial measures (attractiveness, dominance, masculinity, and width-to-height ratio). We also controlled for time spent lifting weights, and experimentally manipulated self-perceived formidability in an attempt to influence egalitarianism. Both the simple and complex social bargaining models received partial support: sociopolitical egalitarianism was negatively related to bodily formidability, but unrelated to other measures of bodily/facial formidability/attractiveness; and a formidability-wealth interaction did predict variance in support for redistribution, but the nature of this interaction differed somewhat from that reported in previous research. Results of the experimental manipulation suggested that egalitarianism is unaffected by self-perceived formidability in the immediate short-term. In sum, results provided some support for both the simple and complex social bargaining models, but suggested that further research is needed to explain why male formidability/attractiveness and egalitarianism are so often negatively related.
i aint reading that chat gpt ass post bhai

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes, baerr, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
before 2010 it was usually the opposite

the stuck up stacylites were usually conservative/right wing - specially compared to nowadays, but now the media shift made them libs on avg

almost none of them are tr00 left though (commies) the tr00 left foids are usually all nerdz in the USA/europe

on brazil communism is a bit more popular and you can still find fogger bitches commiemaxxing
Most HTBs, Stacylites, and Stacy’s only like liberalism/feminism when it benefits them.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Latinolooksmaxxer and MagaPutinism
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism, TheLookInYourEyes and moredatesmorerapes
most GL women are non political
Yeah, they benefit too much from traditional masculinity and conservatism to be fully against it. Same for Feminsim as well.

Same for GL men. Most GL men IRL aren’t huge anti feminists because they enjoy the hyper promiscuity and power that feminism has gave them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism

brett cooper is hot ngl

Over for fags who watch that jew shit tho

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Acion and MagaPutinism
@PsychoDsk nigga i thought u were leaving why are u still here

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
It's almost always the liberal ones who support gay pride abortion enviromentalism veganism and all other schenenigans, I have to hide my reactonary political opinions becouse all of them don't like it, i prefer women who aren't dressed like they are from 14th century middle east
women who are left wing are more likely to have feminized recessed features due to their diet, this for women is interpreted as attractive by most but is a genetic failio

• Hmm...
Reactions: MagaPutinism
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, PsychoDsk and piec
you can fix them all

Liberal meaning "free".

= Women free to choose and not get tied to sub5s and oofy doofies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, PsychoDsk and TheLookInYourEyes
View attachment 3195834
brett cooper is hot ngl

Over for fags who watch that jew shit tho

What exactly is "conservative" about her? She is dressed like a slut

Conservative doesnt mean wanting low taxes and legal immigration btw

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and MagaPutinism
What exactly is "conservative" about her? She is dressed like a slut

Conservative doesnt mean wanting low taxes and legal immigration btw
true but many others would still call her conservative

I've seen the opposite mostly. Morbidly obese libs and fit athletic conservative and Christian women.

I'm going to tell you something, I would have told my son had I been genetically gifted enough to have children when I was younger.

A woman is a creature. Her brain is an object. You need to start thinking in terms of stimulus, response, if you want to elicit the output (love, affection, sex, commitment) that you want.

When a woman has a political, religious, or even value opinion, you don't ignore it, or half heartedly agree with it. You enthusiastically agree with her to make her brain think you're in the same "tribe" which increases feelings of love, liking, and affection for you.

She's pro-abortion, you start crying about all the women who died or were forced to give birth because of anti-abortion laws and how it's so wrong. She's anti-abortion, you start crying about the murdered babies. She wants children, and a family, you want children and a family. She wants to be childless, you want to be childless. She's a Muslim, you're a Muslim.

It doesn't matter if she's Muslim or an atheist, she is a stimulus response machine and you need the right stimulus to get the right response. Think of her like this child's toy:

C0521131 800px wm

It's a star hole? Don't be a retard and put the square block in. You're not fucking two years old. Put the star in the star hole.

You might be thinking "I'll just wait for a girl that shares all my values, I find physically attractive, finds me physically attractive, shares my desire or not desire for kids, is single, and thinks I'm her best option"....

I'm fucking 40 and I'm here to tell you that unless you were born a god damn, Chad, that shit is never going to happen, looksmaxed or not. And even if it does happen, you need the practice of all the other relationships to get her.

You want to eat meat. You have to slaughter pigs.

Last edited:
true but many others would still call her conservative

People dont realise what conservative even means, it means those who want to preserve traditional moral and family values

It isnt about being pro legal migration and hating poor people while worshipping the rich

Its like how people dont realise liberal means those who are pro speech, it comes from the latin word liberty. It doesnt mean someone who is a sjw cuck.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and MagaPutinism
I've seen the opposite mostly. Morbidly obese libs and fit athletic conservative and Christian women.

I'm going to tell you something, I would have told my son had I been genetically gifted enough to have children when I was younger.

A woman is a creature. Her brain is an object. You need to start thinking in terms of stimulus, response, if you want to elicit the output (love, affection, sex, commitment) that you want.

When a woman has a political, religious, or even value opinion, you don't ignore it, or half heartedly agree with it. You enthusiastically agree with her to make her brain think you're in the same "tribe" which increases feelings of love, liking, and affection for you.

She's pro-abortion, you start crying about all the women who died or were forced to give birth because of anti-abortion laws and how it's so wrong. She's anti-abortion, you start crying about the murdered babies. She wants children, and a family, you want children and a family. She wants to be childless, you want to be childless. She's a Muslim, you're a Muslim.

It doesn't matter if she's Muslim or an atheist, she is a stimulus response machine and you need the right stimulus to get the right response. Think of her like this child's toy:

View attachment 3196673
It's a star hole? Don't be a retard and put the square block in. You're not fucking two years old. Put the star in the star hole.

You might be thinking "I'll just wait for a girl that shares all my values, I find physically attractive, finds me physically attractive, shares my desire or not desire for kids, is single, and thinks I'm her best option"....

I'm fucking 40 and I'm here to tell you that unless you were born a god damn, Chad, that shit is never going to happen, looksmaxed or not. And even if it does happen, you need the practice of all the other relationships to get her.

View attachment 3196679
You want to eat meat. You have to slaughter pigs.
Downloadfile52

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
People dont realise what conservative even means, it means those who want to preserve traditional moral and family values

It isnt about being pro legal migration and hating poor people while worshipping the rich

Its like how people dont realise liberal means those who are pro speech, it comes from the latin word liberty. It doesnt mean someone who is a sjw cuck.
conservative doesnt mean anything anymore tbh. Should be god family and nation

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh