(NO COPE) Does hard mewing fix recessed maxilla?

S

Skyness

Banned
Tittle, tengo 17 en 3 meses para 18, pero tengo 4 días maullando duro y quiero continuar, pero ¿el maullido duro arregla el maxilar hundido en la mitad de la cara?

Solution
D
bro i came back, I forgot to say that it's only the upper maxilla which I have recessed and my questioner is because they always say that the mew pushes your maxilla forward so hard mew will be able to pull my maxilla forward like the pic? its not me tbh, but i will need changes like it, he have 21 in the first pic and 22 in the second, im 17 so you think i can get some changes in my face like that with hard mew? mi maxilla is like the first pic View attachment 2259886
If you were mouth breathing beforehand it can only help you.
Depends, how far are you into puberty?
I'm late and I have delayed puberty, it seems, in my adolescence I didn't do much sport because of the quarantine, now I'm almost 18, but I still look like a 16/15 boy, insane tbh

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I'm late and I have delayed puberty, it seems, in my adolescence I didn't do much sport because of the quarantine, now I'm almost 18, but I still look like a 16/15 boy, insane tbh
I wouldn’t expect your maxilla to be corrected than no, visit an orthodontist and if they don’t think there’s an answer consider your surgical options.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Really friend? Actually that is the failo that if I fix it will take me to the ascension fr fr every 3 or 4 minutes I push hard until it literally hurts, I'm just 4 days doin it

I wouldn’t expect your maxilla to be corrected than no, visit an orthodontist and if they don’t think there’s an answer consider your surgical options.
alr thanks

• +1
tuin
I’ll take my solution.
i take it tho but im going need to wait like 4 years for get the money and finally get a surgery bc so broke rn fr fr

• +1
I’ll take my solution.
bro i came back, I forgot to say that it's only the upper maxilla which I have recessed and my questioner is because they always say that the mew pushes your maxilla forward so hard mew will be able to pull my maxilla forward like the pic? its not me tbh, but i will need changes like it, he have 21 in the first pic and 22 in the second, im 17 so you think i can get some changes in my face like that with hard mew? mi maxilla is like the first pic

• +1
bro i came back, I forgot to say that it's only the upper maxilla which I have recessed and my questioner is because they always say that the mew pushes your maxilla forward so hard mew will be able to pull my maxilla forward like the pic? its not me tbh, but i will need changes like it, he have 21 in the first pic and 22 in the second, im 17 so you think i can get some changes in my face like that with hard mew? mi maxilla is like the first pic View attachment 2259886

Solution
thats it i was sleepin with mouth open like for 3 or 2 years, and now i sleep like a normal person fr fr

• +1