No direct arm training for a year.

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
I haven’t done any isolation movements for my arms in a year to try to make my forearms a bit smaller but my arms and forearms have stayed the same. Direct arm training is cope boys.

Attachments

• 55832BBA-9F12-4B72-9192-946C014C5964.jpeg
    55832BBA-9F12-4B72-9192-946C014C5964.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Direct arm training is cope
unless you are above 6'0 with long arms = You have to train them. no offense but u said u were manlet

unless you are above 6'0 with long arms = You have to train them. no offense but u said u were manlet[/QUOTE Cope. I’m 5’9 with a 22 bideltoid and well above average wingspan. If I had trex arms I’d agree with you.

unless you are above 6'0 with long arms = You have to train them. no offense but u said u were manlet
fucking real, seen manlets who have trained less then me have better arms, my arms are super fucking long too..

Sometimes if you have very long arms with poor insertions like David laid, training them directly won't do much either. Arms will always be a weak point. (Unless you roid hard)

Sometimes if you have very long arms with poor insertions like David laid, training them directly won't do much either. Arms will always be a weak point. (Unless you roid hard)
my arms are very long i have to isolate them a lot :feelsbadman: wish i had shorter arms

my arms are very long i have to isolate them a lot :feelsbadman: wish i had shorter arms
Focus more on tris, building big tris will make slenderman looking arms somewhat decent.

Should’ve added if you’re on gear direct arm training will benefit you. If you’re natural you get plenty of arm work from your routine, it’s extra shit you don’t need.