No failo can stop you if you have the bones

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This 17-year old Albanian guy has a disgusting looking birthmark and still mogs 90% of men because of his other features.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 10913, datboijj and 7 others
dude looks hideous bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow, Inscol, Lmao and 14 others
shit thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Warlow, thecel, Mongrelcel and 3 others
dude looks hideous bro
Yes, his other features are wasted on him.

He's still not close to what he normaly would be without his other fetaures (st blackops2cel), and even statusmaxxing on Instagram.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Be_ConfidentBro
nothin like a good old acne or balding to end a young mans life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Mongrelcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Yes, his other features are wasted on him.

He's still not close to what he normaly would be without his other fetaures (st blackops2cel), and even statusmaxxing on Instagram.
“statusmaxxed”

my instagram posts get more likes than his and this nigga has 11k followers while i only have 1,530

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AsGoodAsItGets, .👽. and 1 other person
nothin like a good old acne or balding to end a young mans life
Come on. His other features look good, and he actually decided to show off his birthmark for "love yourself" campaigns, just like these vitiligo models.

If he gets tired of virtue signaling, he can remove his birthmark. Right now, he can only do this campaigns because his other features look good.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets

debunked with one picture

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, fogdart, koalendo and 2 others
not true
Rami Malek | POPSUGAR Entertainment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, fogdart, Selinity and 1 other person
This 17-year old Albanian guy has a disgusting looking birthmark and still mogs 90% of men because of his other features.

No way

Don't you think that Rami Malek still looks better than the average men because of his other features? I think Marko Jarics eye area destroys him, but Malek is still good.

Malek

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Don't you think that Rami Malek still looks better than the average men because of his other features? I think Marko Jarics eye area destroys him, but Malek is still good.

View attachment 1093591
he's ok at best, his frog eyes completely ruin him. maybe you can't be stopped even if you have any other failos besides eye area

coloring halo

Bone mass =/= Good bones. He'd still look bad with better colouring. Also his soft features are shit

View attachment 1093578
major cope

he has well positioned bones too, bone mass doesn't just come out of nowhere, the positioning of bones makes a face appear wider and the jaw appear taller too, even if the absolute height is still the same
Just have every chad feature to somewhat compensate for death-tier colouring theory

the cope is reeking

major cope

he has well positioned bones too, bone mass doesn't just come out of nowhere, the positioning of bones makes a face appear wider and the jaw appear taller too, even if the absolute height is still the same

Just have every chad feature to somewhat compensate for death-tier colouring theory

the cope is reeking
I agree colouring matter but just imagine him with lighter skin. Does it make him look better? I don't think so.

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot

he looks like a cat on one side, which is a good thing i guess.

he's ok at best, his frog eyes completely ruin him. maybe you can't be stopped even if you have any other failos besides eye area
Idk man look at @Short Ugly and Brown he’s got top tier eye area and over for him anyways because shit jaw and nose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Idk man look at @Short Ugly and Brown he’s got top tier eye area and over for him anyways because shit jaw and nose
yea this thread is pretty stupid tbh you can't have any major failos, everything has to be good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Be_ConfidentBro and AlexAP
yea this thread is pretty stupid tbh you can't have any major failos, everything has to be good
You're right. Harmony, no major failos is the best thing to have.

The Albanian guy has good features and one disgusting feature, he shows off his failo because he knows that his other features are good. But obviously he should remove it or cover it up. You can clearly see the potential.

• +1
I think his whole appeal is a static vs motion pill
You can barely notice this in his shows and movies

• +1