'NO-FAP' threads are a code within the gay and Signal-like communities

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If a woman posted, "Ugh, I haven't rubbed one out, girls, in over a week!" Straight guys would think that's retarded. But dykes would see that as hot.

Therefore, when a guy posts, "Ugh, I haven't fapped, fellers," he's offering himself for other gay men to tease.

HOWEVER! There are the "suspicious" ones that use forums, Discord, yadda yadda to code one another for "suspicious" material. For example, "I am starving! I haven't eaten in two days!" users would tease the person with images of food. Get it?

Think About It GIF by DallasK

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, mug, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Bump Hump GIF by Love Island Australia

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and LancasteR
Keep It Clean Real Estate GIF by Old Dominion Realty

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nothing's hotter than watching a skank bump another skank during a skank festival.
Or them accidentally dripping icecream or champagne over themselves and their tits

• +1
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
Or them accidentally dripping icecream or champagne over themselves and their tits
I can see the enticement when I was single, but I don't see it today.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Loyalty changes chemistry esp when SOMETHING ELSE is involved. At the beginning of the LTR, a few very odd events happened that were impossible to be tainted with by any individual. I can't go into details without risking additional skitzo degradement of my well-respected character to the creepy suspicious community, but I understood and respected the advice... like a push from an invisible entity in the right direction.

• Woah
Reactions: LancasteR