No female is worth it If you can't be yourself

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
If you have to NTmaxx to get a foid it's over, you are not living life how it's supposed to be, you will never know what being an individual is, same thing for choosing your mate, if you can't get an above average female it's over, you will grow disgusted of that foid eventually

Therefore, life only starts at PSL 5.5+, anything below this is just a mediocre demo of the real experience, too many compromises to get decent results, might as well hobbymax as a wizard than experiencing a shitty early access demo bullshit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, HTN_Mentalcel, plan3ts and 9 others
legit. couldn't be assed to conform to what they expect to be their partner.

Pussy is worth it though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9819 and Ken
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity, Stopping@Nothing19 and 3 others
If you have to NTmaxx to get a foid it's over, you are not living life how it's supposed to be
Yeah bro life is supposed to be lived rotting on your basement 24/7 watching anime, reading about the different Indian phenotypes and running chadfishes while listening to death metal :feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Ruben, BoneDensity and 4 others
Don't start a war you're not going to win.

Yeah bro life is supposed to be lived rotting on your basement 24/7 watching anime, reading about the different Indian phenotypes and running chadfishes while listening to death metal :feelsokman:
What's wrong with death metal?

I don't mind being myself with women, what kind of faggot shit is that?

I just wanna fuck this, I don't wanna be myself

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Ken
What's wrong with death metal?
It’s giga non NT, I like a couple of black metal songs but that’s about it, if that’s all you listen to then it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and BoneDensity
You don't have to do any of that shit JFL, just fuck a cat in the ass and become a world class mathematician/rock climber/etc instead

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
It’s giga non NT, I like a couple of black metal songs but that’s about it, if that’s all you listen then it’s over.
So lmao. It seems that NT doesn't have anything to do with neurotypicality. It means being an NPC cattle. Awesome. Tbh do I even care? I was a metalcel since my childhood.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Daniel Plainview and TITUS
So lmao. It seems that NT doesn't have anything to do with neurotypicality. It means being an NPC cattle. Awesome. Tbh do I even care? I was a metalcel since my childhood.

Nah, it’s both cuz like if you can’t stand normie music because “muh low IQ lyrics”, “muh repetitive (JFL at metal fans saying this tbh)”, “muh degenerate”, etc it means you are not really NT, but obviously you can also enjoy other stuff than mainstream music.
Think about it this way, imagine they play a song like that in the club or a party, it would ruin the mood cuz it doesn’t fit the vibe, ygm?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Nah, it’s both cuz like if you can’t stand normie music because “muh low IQ lyrics”, “muh repetitive (JFL at metal fans saying this tbh)”, “muh degenerate”, etc it means you are not really NT, but obviously you can also enjoy other stuff than mainstream music.
Think about it this way, imagine they play a song like that in the club or a party, it would ruin the mood cuz it doesn’t fit the vibe, ygm?
I mean why should I even care about what others listen? It's not like I start screeching at their faces and say shit like: "oh, bro muh metal mogs u iz retarded if you listen to nigger rap". I just simply like the sound of electric guitar and the lyrics. Obviously, I sometimes listen to other shit like electronic music but that's beyond the point.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Daniel Plainview
I mean why should I even care about what others listen? It's not like I start screeching at their faces and say shit like: "oh, bro muh metal mogs u iz retarded if you listen to nigger rap".
Idk, but I’ve seen people unironically say shit like that irl and it only makes you look like a massive weirdo.

Like there was this guy on my class who listened only to lyrical rap that would get visibly upset when people would play reggaeton and even complain about it and it was cringe af.

Idk, but I’ve seen people unironically say shit like that irl and it only makes you look like a massive weirdo.

Like there was this guy on my class who listened only to lyrical rap that would get visibly upset when people would play reggaeton and even complain about it and it was cringe af.
You must live in the burgerland. Here in the mongolian realms nobody gives a shit. I use headphones anyway.

You must live in the burgerland. Here in the mongolian realms nobody gives a shit. I use headphones anyway.
Nah, Spain, I don’t think they even listen to reggaeton over there, do they? @prettyboislime

Super based post

Nah, Spain, I don’t think they even listen to reggaeton over there, do they? @prettyboislime
Is this reggaeton lol? I only know about it from gta radios.

Is this reggaeton lol? I only know about it from gta radios.

Yeah but that song is old as hell lol, here are more recent examples of it:

Normies here also listen to dembow which is similar to reggaeton

Yeah but that song is old as hell lol, here are more recent examples of it:

Normies here also listen to dembow which is similar to reggaeton

Why don't they simply call it S-POP as in spic pop? Oh well.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
You don't have to do any of that shit JFL, just fuck a cat in the ass and become a world class mathematician/rock climber/etc instead
I tried this but ended up as a highschool dropout due to depression and drug abuse.