No foid is really lesbian

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autist
How female sexuality works is they can have two sexual impulses
One is the male-ish impulse to take out and be romantic with a female
The other is to be on the receiving end and have a male take charge of you

Depending on environmental and genetic factors these can be distributed to one end or the other. But if you're chaddy enough you'll always be able to engage with even some lesbian masc bitch even if she's masculinized and desires to do the former.

Inkwells theorize that female sexuality is fluid but in reality their genome and toxic environment masculinizes them to the point of developing the former impulse to some extent.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, The Grinch, Imretarded? and 7 others
AND I DO FIGHT DYKES RIDE MY DICK LIKE A BIKE

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Water in bp community

Lesbian = chadsexual

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Acion, \/orman and 1 other person
what about gaycels, are they the one true homo-kind? :bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and NoReedemingFeature
what about gaycels, are they the one true homo-kind? :bigbrain:
Truth is no modern men really exits.
All men, including gaycels, are just masculinized women. That's the reason there's so many dykes. Gay "men" (which were truly normal), were excluded out of the genome. So the genes for being attracted to women spread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, \/orman and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
You may have a point ,although what I've always believed "Lesbians" to be is actually just female
attention seeking taken to its most extreme conclusion in other words they want men to still lust
after them while at the same time be frustrated that they're "only into women" its essentially Reverse
Psychology lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exipreess and NoReedemingFeature
Women are simply attracted to physically attractive traits, there attractive trait sexual, chad has attractive traits so therefore chadsexual.

Women are more likely to be bi and this isn't because there attracted to women per se rather there attracted to attractive traits that are universal and some women have those traits so they like those women

A lesbian is simply a woman who hasn't seen a chaddy enough chad yet

That is why when looksmaxing you shouldn't masc Max, because alot of attractive traits that are considered femmine are actually not feminine and are universal, alot of traits that are considered feminine are actually masculine, for example long eyelashes are actually masculine men have longer lashes.
That is why prettyboy maxing is the best because it accommodates all the attractive traits and most attractive traits are actually masculine, even though there claimed by women,

When women wear make-up there technically making themselves more masculine not in an ogre way of course but in attraction way,

Bi women think there bi but it's just that women have claimed male beauty and they see it in other women

Males are usually always the more attractive in the animal kingdom and its the same with humans, we easily love to fuck women cause we're high test and there bodies that signify fertility

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and exipreess

Depending on environmental and genetic factors these can be distributed to one end or the other. But if you're chaddy enough you'll always be able to engage with even some lesbian masc bitch even if she's masculinized and desires to do the former.

Inkwells theorize that female sexuality is fluid but in reality their genome and toxic environment masculinizes them to the point of developing the former impulse to some extent.
retarded theory, all humans are born bisexual

men are just more repressed - you probably have a hidden desire to get railed by chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Acion, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Women are simply attracted to physically attractive traits, there attractive trait sexual, chad has attractive traits so therefore chadsexual.

Women are more likely to be bi and this isn't because there attracted to women per se rather there attracted to attractive traits that are universal and some women have those traits so they like those women

A lesbian is simply a woman who hasn't seen a chaddy enough chad yet

That is why when looksmaxing you shouldn't masc Max, because alot of attractive traits that are considered femmine are actually not feminine and are universal, alot of traits that are considered feminine are actually masculine, for example long eyelashes are actually masculine men have longer lashes.
That is why prettyboy maxing is the best because it accommodates all the attractive traits and most attractive traits are actually masculine, even though there claimed by women,

When women wear make-up there technically making themselves more masculine not in an ogre way of course but in attraction way,

Bi women think there bi but it's just that women have claimed male beauty and they see it in other women

Males are usually always the more attractive in the animal kingdom and its the same with humans, we easily love to fuck women cause we're high test and there bodies that signify fertility
holy low iq, shoot yourself asap

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, slavicpsycho and NoReedemingFeature
You may have a point ,although what I've always believed "Lesbians" to be is actually just female
attention seeking taken to its most extreme conclusion in other words they want men to still lust
after them while at the same time be frustrated that they're "only into women" its essentially Reverse
Psychology lol
no lol, its very clear some women just love eating pussy and have attraction towards femininity

yall need to empathize with women better

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, slavicpsycho and NoReedemingFeature
How so

You probably didn't really read
i stopped reading at "women only like physically attractive traits"

women value character traits more than physical traits you fucking nigger, evolutionarily speaking, women need a great provider who can display intelligence and an altruistic character

• Hmm...
retarded theory, all humans are born bisexual

men are just more repressed - you probably have a hidden desire to get railed by chad
Jfl pretty much what I said except that it's just universal attraction that belongs to both genders but more so in men

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Schizotypalcel and NoReedemingFeature
i stopped reading at "women only like physically attractive traits"

women value character traits more than physical traits you fucking nigger, evolutionarily speaking, women need a great provider who can display intelligence and an altruistic character
Well yea they can like those other traits to and they do

but they prioritise looks and physical attraction

• +1
  • Hmm...
Jfl pretty much what I said except that it's just universal attraction that belongs to both genders but more so in men
no, gay male attraction to physical masculinity is different from what women like

if you look at what gay dudes like in men, its entirely different, women simply arent all that visual

• +1

Dnr but scissoring turns me on

• JFL
  • +1

I also admire male physical traits but it's not sexually arousing
I think that's a separate thing

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100% and Yliaster

wrong

• Woah
no lol, its very clear some women just love eating pussy and have attraction towards femininity

That is sort of my point except they're not actually Lesbian or Bisexual they do it mostly to seem
rebellious and unique from other women basically to not seem "basic" its all a fad like I said in my
earlier comment "Lesbians" are just using Reverse Psychology to farm attention

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and exipreess
no, gay male attraction to physical masculinity is different from what women like

if you look at what gay dudes like in men, its entirely different, women simply arent all that visual
I was more talking about what women find attractive not men

Gay men are going to like or prefer good looking men not ugly men though there probably less fussy than women

Women are very visual both sexes are very visual

Women and men like attractive traits gay men are attracted to men as a baseline but after that they would still have there standards

Heterosexual people are attracted to opposite sex as a baseline but they still have standards after that many of which have alot of overlap and universality

• +1
That is sort of my point except they're not actually Lesbian or Bisexual they do it mostly to seem
rebellious and unique from other women basically to not seem "basic" its all a fad like I said in my
earlier comment "Lesbians" are just using Reverse Psychology to farm attention
my point = women are lesbian/bi because they're motivated by sexual attraction to vaginas, female bodies, female behavior
your point = women are not actually lesbian or bi, they're motivated by the desire to be seen as rebellous

so i'd say my point is different

• +1
my point = women are lesbian/bi because they're motivated by sexual attraction to vaginas, female bodies, female behavior
your point = women are not actually lesbian or bi, they're motivated by the desire to be seen as rebellous

so i'd say my point is different

Not just Rebellious "Lesbians" want men to actually seethe and become frustrated seeing women they're
attracted to not be into Men its all a fad and fundamentally just Reverse Psychology

• +1
  • Hmm...
Women are very visual both sexes are very visual
women are not visual dude, "visual" women who fuck masculine dudes are perverted

women start out as pure romantics in their teens, men start out as panting dogs who want to grab a woman's ass or tits

women have always been romantic and placing more value on sexual situations, behavior, non-physical attributes, its in their romantic novels, its what they'll always tell you or what you'll hear them talk about with their friends

• Hmm...
Not just Rebellious "Lesbians" want men to actually seethe and become frustrated seeing women they're
attracted to not be into Men its all a fad and fundamentally just Reverse Psychology
what's your proof for this? this makes zero intuitive sense, its actually kinda retarded - most lesbians make themselves unattractive to the male gaze, because lesbian attraction is a unique thing

its the most unintuitive and retarded thing to do if they want any kind of attention from men, and thats not even true - lesbians just avoid men altogether most of the time, they want nothing to do with men

• +1
what's your proof for this? this makes zero intuitive sense, its actually kinda retarded - most lesbians make themselves unattractive to the male gaze, because lesbian attraction is a unique thing

its the most unintuitive and retarded thing to do if they want any kind of attention from men, and thats not even true - lesbians just avoid men altogether most of the time, they want nothing to do with men

Women know that Men are thirsty af and lust after even just the idea of a woman irregardless of what
she's wearing so the fashion aspect is out the window and I will continue to stand by what I say that
"Lesbians" are just attention seekers (albeit) there are some extremely rare cases of actual Lesbians
Im more so speaking of Mainstream Modern Western Women who ride bandwagons

Also wth does "Intuitive sense" mean in the context of what we're talking about lmao.....

• +1
wrong

View attachment 3192387
Didn't read all of it only because there just isn't time

But I read somewhere in there that neotny is favouvered which is by the way a universal trait shared by both men and women, and it said that men develop ugly traits like thyroids Adams apple more body hair and other things , (which is essentially kind of what being ogre is) which I mentioned earlier is bad as did the article

It mentioned aswell that females like to share the one male, which is true and therefore since there picking one they will definitely pick the ones with the best traits that is both physical and psychological
This is also allegorically true and represented perfectly in the form of tinder where women all share the same males those males in whom a usually physically attractive

The article seems to prove both our points but I'd be ering on my side simply because that is the observable pattern most seen

They are attracted to physicality

Also scientific studies can be hijacked by the political and idealogical spectrum and somewhat twisted to there agendas so just keep that in mind

• +1
Also wth does "Intuitive sense" mean in the context of what we're talking about lmao.....
it means that what you're proposing is either
A) - a conspiracy by the entire lgbt female population into fooling men they have alternate sexualities (clearly wrong)

or B) - a subconscious motivation to trick men into desiring them more (?) which is manifested in engaging in hookups/ long term relationships with other women, without them ever realizing they have zero real underlying attraction.

ok but how does this happen? how do they tolerate a lifestyle of deprivation of their real attraction (towards men) while fucking and romancing people who they're not attracted to - how could this ever happen without their intuition telling them theyre on the complete wrong track? its a really bizarre theory

• +1
Women know that Men are thirsty af and lust after even just the idea of a woman irregardless of what
she's wearing so the fashion aspect is out the window and I will continue to stand by what I say that
"Lesbians" are just attention seekers (albeit) there are some extremely rare cases of actual Lesbians
Im more so speaking of Mainstream Modern Western Women who ride bandwagons

I too have thought that they not only want attention from men but from women too.
But I don't anymore. It'd have to surely be some deeply complexed on it's head psychology, I don't think human beings are like that. But you don't know with women.
So far my current theory feels the most concise to me.
I have talked to this masculine ogre bitch in a psych ward and she expressed her feelings towards women to me, but a tall htn+ that legit had the same pheno as Bomer talked to her and she told me "she had some sort of a thing for him" and ended up being mad when he talked to other foids.
It's funny considering how she would ramble to me about her feelings for women (which I believe), but expressed the same chadsexuality as all other foids do.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Didn't read all of it only because there just isn't time

But I read somewhere in there that neotny is favouvered which is by the way a universal trait shared by both men and women, and it said that men develop ugly traits like thyroids Adams apple more body hair and other things , (which is essentially kind of what being ogre is) which I mentioned earlier is bad as did the article

It mentioned aswell that females like to share the one male, which is true and therefore since there picking one they will definitely pick the ones with the best traits that is both physical and psychological
This is also allegorically true and represented perfectly in the form of tinder where women all share the same males those males in whom a usually physically attractive

The article seems to prove both our points but I'd be ering on my side simply because that is the observable pattern most seen

They are attracted to physicality

Also scientific studies can be hijacked by the political and idealogical spectrum and somewhat twisted to there agendas so just keep that in mind
i just gave you a link to the source of the relevant quote in my screenshot

that article doesnt support anything you say, and your observed pattern is pure cope, male-centric view of the world

women are not visual dude, "visual" women who fuck masculine dudes are perverted
There not masculine dudes in the sense your thinking, women are attracted to attractive dudes
What you picture as masculine is probably just ogre which your right women don't like

women start out as pure romantics in their teens, men start out as panting dogs who want to grab a woman's ass or tits
They are both romantic. Romance can still desire and express its favour towards looks romance is simply a certain way of going about it, a much more conservative way but they still like the looks, actually toddlers stare at attractive people jfl.
It's just that our current society unfortunately contains an ideaology that pushes away from romance and pushes toward instant sex unfortunately

women have always been romantic and placing more value on sexual situations, behavior, non-physical attributes, its in their romantic novels, its what they'll always tell you or what you'll hear them talk about with their friends
Well yea they like those non physical attributes aswell but there is still ,although covert, the prioritisation of looks.
It's just that in today's society there isn't an encouragement of romance

• +1
it means that what you're proposing is either
A) - a conspiracy by the entire lgbt female population into fooling men they have alternate sexualities (clearly wrong)

or B) - a subconscious motivation to trick men into desiring them more (?) which is manifested in engaging in hookups/ long term relationships with other women, without them ever realizing they have zero real underlying attraction.

ok but how does this happen? how do they tolerate a lifestyle of deprivation of their real attraction (towards men) while fucking and romancing people who they're not attracted to - how could this ever happen without their intuition telling them theyre on the complete wrong track? its a really bizarre theory

Because women thrive more profoundly off of attention/validation than they do sex unless its with a guy
they're attracted to
maybe Im just poor at articulating my thoughts which is most likely the case but I will
still stand by the belief most "Lesbians" are just Rebellious attention seekers following a fad

• +1
Reactions: crushing sluts@100%
i just gave you a link to the source of the relevant quote in my screenshot

that article doesnt support anything you say, and your observed pattern is pure cope, male-centric view of the world
Jfl well it literally said those things I listed like the part about females choosing the one male it drew the similarities between humans and chimps and seals

It's not a male centric veiw, it's not an anything centric veiw, it's just what is observable

If you want male-centric that is the push of guys going to the gym being alpha and bla bla bla, which I mentioned none of that.
Actually if you overdo it at the gym you'll look ogre which is unattractive to women
Male centric thinks ogre is good.
My veiw is far from male centric of anything your veiw on it being mostly about your behaviour that attracts women actually share its roots with male centrism and is more closely aligned with the male centric veiw jfl

women are attracted to attractive dudes
what is an attractive dude? what is the quality of being attractive? all that we know of is behavioral traits, or indicators of behavioral traits

They are both romantic. Romance can still desire and express its favour towards looks
oh please, men aren't romantic, it has never been like that, men are visual as fuck towards women and most have no regard for character traits. its actually a point of the essay i linked:

"Again oversimplifying, men seem to evaluate women in two stages. Stage one begins and ends with physical attractiveness — manifested in terms of health, youth, and secondary sexual characteristics. These alone are generally enough to give rise to at least mild sexual fantasization. A whole new domain opens however, when men contemplate marriage or committed alliance, at which point some men contemplate the very same traits listed in the previous paragraph — the sorts of things that might help determine a woman's suitability as a long-term partner and ally. The mere existence of stage two in human males is actually quite remarkable, as mammals go — a strong sign of men's movement toward a more monogamous reproductive strategy, in which his choice is as nearly important to him as a woman's is to her. As we have seen though, this applies only to some men."

toddlers stare at attractive people jfl
toddlers stare at anything, toddlers stared at me when i was a fat kid. you cant possibly know why toddlers are doing anything

Well yea they like those non physical attributes aswell but there is still ,although covert, the prioritisation of looks.
It's just that in today's society there isn't an encouragement of romance
how is there prioritization of looks? where can we see that? there is no data on this, no self reports ever support this, women arent known for worshipping male looks, women are known for always frowning at all men being "trash" nowadays - clearly talking about behavior (and they're right btw)

• Hmm...
Jfl well it literally said those things I listed like the part about females choosing the one male it drew the similarities between humans and chimps and seals
how does females choosing one male support what you're saying? it doesnt tell us anything about the basis upon which they choose the male, but that's what we're arguing about

and it did not draw similarities between chimps and seals, it actually said we're the complete opposite in terms of harem sizes

It's not a male centric veiw, it's not an anything centric veiw, it's just what is observable
it is male-centric, you're a male and you're limited by your own cognitive biases which you're not aware of, you just cant imagine what the attraction women experience from male behavior feels like, without inserting male-centric experience into it

If you want male-centric that is the push of guys going to the gym being alpha and bla bla bla, which I mentioned none of that.
Actually if you overdo it at the gym you'll look ogre which is unattractive to women
Male centric thinks ogre is good.
you're still male centric, you just dont know it. those guys just take your view and add another layer of delusion on top

My veiw is far from male centric of anything your veiw on it being mostly about your behaviour that attracts women actually share its roots with male centrism and is more closely aligned with the male centric veiw jfl
it doesn't share its roots with male-centrism at all, it doesn't align with the male view of the world - men are inherently more looks-obsessed about the opposite sex, so a male naturally assumes women care about looks the same way

• Hmm...
Because women thrive more profoundly off of attention/validation than they do sex unless its with a guy
they're attracted to
how much attention does the average lesbian get? its mostly negative attention
all the while she has to engage sexually/romantically with someone she is not attracted to at all? for what? most men dont even care about lesbians outside of watching porn with them

what is an attractive dude? what is the quality of being attractive? all that we know of is behavioral traits, or indicators of behavioral traits
What is attractive? It is both obvious and concrete, but also abstract and hard to survey.
But regardless of where you focus on that axis there is still tangible evidence that attractiveness is an objective thing containing objective good traits, just because there are also some traits that are more blurry and subjective does not suddenly mean that those concrete objective facts as to what is attractive don't suddenly fall down.

So an attractive dude is simply a dude that has those objective concrete traits that are attractive, and the sexes do respond to these traits both sees do

In dudes some are

Height, harmony bone structure etc

oh please, men aren't romantic,
I'm romantic,

I don't show it though,
Instead I fuck the shit out them like there rubbish, but that's just cause that's what they seem to prefer.

If I had it my way I'd live a romance straight out of a classic old book

it has never been like that, men are visual as fuck towards women and most have no regard for character traits. its actually a point of the essay i linked:
That is likely a biased article, like I said there would,ve been a tinge of ideologue in there, it's not going to be all unfiltered science as it would have you believe

They are both of both

"Again oversimplifying, men seem to evaluate women in two stages. Stage one begins and ends with physical attractiveness — manifested in terms of health, youth, and secondary sexual characteristics. These alone are generally enough to give rise to at least mild sexual fantasization. A whole new domain opens however, when men contemplate marriage or committed alliance, at which point some men contemplate the very same traits listed in the previous paragraph — the sorts of things that might help determine a woman's suitability as a long-term partner and ally. The mere existence of stage two in human males is actually quite remarkable, as mammals go — a strong sign of men's movement toward a more monogamous reproductive strategy, in which his choice is as nearly important to him as a woman's is to her. As we have seen though, this applies only to some men."
Well yea men like youth and health but both sexes do

toddlers stare at anything, toddlers stared at me when i was a fat kid. you cant possibly know why toddlers are doing anything
True but they stare at attractive faces longer and in a way that surpasses randomness and coincidence

how is there prioritization of looks? where can we see that? there is no data on this, no self reports ever support this, women arent known for worshipping male looks, women are known for always frowning at all men being "trash" nowadays - clearly talking about behavior (and they're right btw)
Well with the prioritisation of looks thing is just that you have to reach a certain looks standard to have your charm and charisma considered.
Where is it observed it's observed today in many platforms and instances.
Back in the day.
What do you want me to show you old literature or something,
What can be seen today is human behaviour in an unfiltered way and thus it can be deduced that that observation is a sample of a constant, like how were breathing now theres no data that says people breathed before but its fairly obvious that they did from what we know of people breathing now, I know that was a shit and horrible example but you get what I mean, and if you dont then your purposefully being stubborn and neglecting a conclusion that you would naturally come to for the sake of that stubornness. it obviously happened before.

I can list some observations if you want

how does females choosing one male support what you're saying? it doesnt tell us anything about the basis upon which they choose the male, but that's what we're arguing about
It doesn't say what basis they choose in the article, but it still regardless prompts us to ask what is that basis of choice, and we'll at least for humans if you look at tinder and irl physical attraction seems to play the primary role

and it did not draw similarities between chimps and seals, it actually said we're the complete opposite in terms of harem sizes
Yea harem size but there's still a harem.

it is male-centric, you're a male and you're limited by your own cognitive biases which you're not aware of, you just cant imagine what the attraction women experience from male behavior feels like, without inserting male-centric experience into it
I am limted by my cognitive biases, but I can overcome them with honest observation and introspection and analysis, as can anyone, so that point is sort of silly.
Its just obvious that women tend to go for men with a certain set of features, that's not my bias that is a non blurry concrete thing.

you're still male centric, you just dont know it. those guys just take your view and add another layer of delusion on top
It's not anything centric cause it's unfiltered observation.
Just because your views or other people's views align with or are tied to a centre point (centric) doesn't mean what I'm saying is bound by that same bullshit

it doesn't share its roots with male-centrism at all, it doesn't align with the male view of the world - men are inherently more looks-obsessed about the opposite sex, so a male naturally assumes women care about looks the same way
Men do like looks but so do women. And I'll ask if women don't like looks what is it exactly that they like, and whatever it is can you untangle that and present it in a concrete way, the way that looks presents as a fairly solid reliable concrete point of observation that both the sexes seem to be attracted to

just accept that not every girl is attracted to men? just accept it lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and NoReedemingFeature