No friends group is so brutal

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
Friends group is underrated asf
I have a lot of friends but im not part of any group, i rarely go out cause i live in a 3k Town and there Is nothing to do if you dont have a friends group. It's so brutal i don't do a saturday night out since last month i feel depressed as fuck. I would rather be LTN with a true friends group than like this

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
im just like u, but i learned to live with it

instead of doing random stuff with people that i barely even fw i decided to just chill on my own and relax and shit, no stress just grinding and chilling

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, disheartenedcel, IMOGYOU and 2 others
real

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and goo25
im just like u, but i learned to live with it

instead of doing random stuff with people that i barely even fw i decided to just chill on my own and relax and shit, no stress just grinding and chilling
i feel depressed as fuck alone

if you have any friend with a group, try asking him to do something. little by little you will become more intimate and he will call you to his group :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, framemoggerr, icetraebald and 1 other person
i was ike that back in the day

if you have any friend with a group, try asking him to do something. little by little you will become more intimate and he will call you to his group :feelsokman:
yea but the thing Is that in this friend group there are some people Who dont like me and i dont like them at all, but its the only option since it's the only group in my town

yea but the thing Is that in this friend group there are some people Who dont like me and i dont like them at all, but its the only option since it's the only group in my town
I am like this too. the group is big, but it has subgroups. try create one, with only people that like u

btw i have the worst reputation of all in my city. literally. the worst

• +1
Reactions: goo25
also living in a small town Is Rope fuel cause everyone Will speak about u(at least in Italy) and when u go out u see the same fucking people every time so if there Is someone u dont like or someone Who used to make fun of u or shit u have no other chance

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
I dont even know how a friend group would benefit me nowadays as an adult

as a kid it was fun to sneak out, ride bmx bikes, go out on the river and steal shit but nowadays wtf am I gonna do with a friend group? drink beer at a bar? is that supposed to be fun? i've never drank in my life and don't wanna consume that poison

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edodalic29, mistermogger, slavicpsycho and 1 other person

as a kid it was fun to sneak out, ride bmx bikes, go out on the river and steal shit but nowadays wtf am I gonna do with a friend group? drink beer at a bar? is that supposed to be fun? i've never drank in my life and don't wanna consume that poison
chilling with your homies Is Always fun, even when you have nothing special to do

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
chilling with your homies Is Always fun, even when you have nothing special to do
you have to stop searching for joy in other people and start to look for it in yourself man

trust me you will ascend mentally once you can grind alone without others

• +1
yeah i forgot about that part

i havent had a true friend since 12-13

• +1

to do shit lol, just like kids, but its even more funnier

life is meaningless. do shit and have fun

watch hangover and wolf of wall street to know that im talking about lol

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: goo25 and User28823
to do shit lol, just like kids, but its even more funnier

life is meaningless. do shit and have fun

watch hangover and wolf of wall street to know that im talking about lol
like what tho?

the only thing i can think of is building cars and racing

like what tho?

The 2 last time i went to my friends house, It was only me and him one time,and me him and another friend the other time, and both times before going i thought about not going cause i thought we would have a boring day cause there was nothing to do. Both times i returned at home feeling alive and Happy cause i had fun

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
like what tho?

ALCOHOLLLLL MY FRIEND. DRUGS!

u cant have fun with your homies without it, sorry. only if u are doing a risky sport or smth

everytime that i hangout without drugs is boring asf

Atleast u hve friends though :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and goo25