No Friends

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Sigma male only pretends to be friends so he can learn dark secrets and mog around chad in NTattraction. Friend will betray u for a warm hole

Fuck battery flying, nah but fr this shit sad. I'm hahg out with my younger bros mates. All cud I'm aspy and faint hang out with schoolmates in that simple era. Failure, bumping some drugs 2with brothers for no druggie friend. Hes guckikg hid cooked whore rn. Proven just be tall, normie and white, he slays while I lay

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 9787 and Adriana Lima
Sigma male only pretends to be friends so he can learn dark secrets and mog around chad in NTattraction. Friend will betray u for a warm hole

Fuck battery flying, nah but fr this shit sad. I'm hahg out with my younger bros mates. All cud I'm aspy and faint hang out with schoolmates in that simple era. Failure, bumping some drugs 2with brothers for no druggie friend. Hes guckikg hid cooked whore rn. Proven just be tall, normie and white, he slays while I lay
sigma is smartt. he gets what his wants no matter the costr i am

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
With autism you have only 2 choices: Stoic Sigmamale or Beta who gets laughed at by everyone, guess what I chose

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and ShowerMaxxing
I was cooked af hrs ago. Just tried MD an had a cone after bring druk. Dont know if it was weed or md but when I focused shit went slomo and I was seeing cartoons with each visual/clowed eye pic. Crazy sht tbh will try again with funnier friends. Weed sucks, had me coughing and fleghmy throat 4 ages but felt crazy

Last edited:
With autism you have only 2 choices: Stoic Sigmamale or Beta who gets laughed at by everyone, guess what I chose
your a very nice individual, i assumae stoic stiggmamale, w´haetever that means sonds better than beta. OBVIOUSLY anywas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
Man im fucked

stoic sigmamale, the guy who is confident on his own

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 11770 and ShowerMaxxing

just fart