no gains

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I don't want to jump on roids because i am losing hair.
can I really not gain muscles if I eat like i regularly do? reaching calories surplus is impossible for me.
can I at least get ripped?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and SikKunt
Just eat raw meat

Just eat raw meat
i eat healthy. meat, chicken, eggs, milk etc. the problem is with quantity.
jokes asides i would eat raw meat if it was healthy, makes me feel alive

Ugh
i eat healthy. meat, chicken, eggs, milk etc. the problem is with quantity.
joke i would eat raw meat if it was healthy, makes me feel alive
Have you tried changing up your exercises modalities? For example my OHP and bench never went up no matter how much the bulk, how Hard I go, what helped it finally go up was switching from bodybuilding exercises to a mix of ring gymnastics and bodybuilding exercises. Planche and handstand push-ups have made my OHP go from 95lb to 135lb within a year, and bench go from 115lb to 160lb. And I still can’t perform full planche. That’s how hard it is, even the progressions to full planche are hard af

Ugh
Have you tried changing up your exercises modalities? For example my OHP and bench never went up no matter how much the bulk, how Hard I go, what helped it finally go up was switching from bodybuilding exercises to a mix of ring gymnastics and bodybuilding exercises. Planche and handstand push-ups have made my OHP go from 95lb to 135lb within a year, and bench go from 115lb to 160lb. And I still can’t perform full planche. That’s how hard it is, even the progressions to full planche are hard af
i exercise like a beast. lift heavy weights even tho i don't have the muscles for it. do machines, dumbbells, and barbells.
my question is: will my efforts will be futile if i don't eat like an average gymcel, or will I at least see some improvements

you will reach a certain physique with newbie gains, eventually you are going to be stuck with it if you dont change your diet/bulk up

i exercise like a beast. lift heavy weights even tho i don't have the muscles for it. do machines, dumbbells, and barbells.
my question is: will my efforts will be futile if i don't eat like an average gymcel, or will I at least see some improvements
Best case : you will get ripped while building some muscle
Worst case : futile

Bro if you have such a hard time eating then make a protein shake. I mix mine with oatmeal, milk, banamas, peanut butter and protein powder. Add olive oil if you must.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Bro if you have such a hard time eating then make a protein shake. I mix mine with oatmeal, milk, banamas, peanut butter and protein powder. Add olive oil if you must.
that sounds disgusting. how do you liquify the bananas and the oat

O
Raw oats?

Peanut butter and chocolate milk really help me break that barrier

Peanut butter and chocolate milk really help me break that barrier
Dont do this you might get fat , peanut butter is ok , but chocolate milk rip your facial aesthetics

Dont do this you might get fat , peanut butter is ok , but chocolate milk rip your facial aesthetics
I was already a bloated skinny fat fuck at that time. After gaining 50 pounds in like 8 months, I cut down about 20 pounds and my face is now at its leanest and my body is looking good too

I don't want to jump on roids because i am losing hair.
can I really not gain muscles if I eat like i regularly do? reaching calories surplus is impossible for me.
can I at least get ripped?

Lifting without roids is a scam and a waste of time.

Ib4 fake natties say it's possible.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism, Zeta ascended, Krezo and 1 other person

i only want to gain little muscle and become shredded. i believe its possible natty

i only want to gain little muscle and become shredded. i believe its possible natty
Then jump on ring , these guys do rings 4 hrs per day , and eat normal cal but still eat high protein

Attachments

• 5DB8E8DC-CC50-4D9D-9086-92283EDA231B.jpeg
    5DB8E8DC-CC50-4D9D-9086-92283EDA231B.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 4

I'm beginning to think you are the lowest IQ poster on this entire site. Of course gains won't be as much as roids but you can still make gains natty.

I'm beginning to think you are the lowest IQ poster on this entire site. Of course gains won't be as much as roids but you can still make gains natty.
yeah roids are a big deal. cause baldness and may fuck up your natural t production. unhealthy advice to guys who might believe him

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Then jump on ring , these guys do rings 4 hrs per day , and eat normal cal but still eat high protein

That dude is roided as shit.

No, you can't. I tried gymcelling for years. I even pissed away a huge amount of money on a mini-home gym because I was 100% convinced at the time that I would be doing this for life. I tried gymcelling natty. Believe me.

Natty lifting is probably one of the biggest scams in modern history. How much muscle mass you have is 95% food, bones and hormones, and maybe 5% exercise. I get it that many (probably most) of you are brainwashed and don't understand how 99% of all "natty" lifters are actually roided including every single fitness model and youtube fitness star. I use to buy into the hype as well. I also use to believe that only the huge dudes but not the "smaller" ones were roided. That was until I realized that my perception of what "small" is has been massively distorted by the media.

The brutal fact is this: There isn't a single person on earth that looks like they lift without roids. None. Yes, I said NONE. Even the 0.1% most genetically gifted individuals with years of exercise behind them will get mogged by a random roidcel on even just a small roid dosage. The difference is that big. I know people in real life that are trained athletes (albeit they don't compete professionally) but you would not tell because they look barely any different from ordinary people unless they take all their cloth off, and even then the difference is subtle.

Every single lifter that has a good looking body by "youtube standards" or "TV standards" is roided. Literally all of them. That includes so called "natty" lifters like ATHLEAN-X , AlphaDestiny, Scooby, Omar Isuf, Scott, or whomever you are watching. They are all bullshitters.

No, you can't. I tried gymcelling for years. I even pissed away a huge amount of money on a mini-home gym because I was 100% convinced at the time that I would be doing this for life. I tried gymcelling natty. Believe me.

Natty lifting is probably one of the biggest scams in modern history. How much muscle mass you have is 95% food, bones and hormones, and maybe 5% exercise. I get it that many (probably most) of you are brainwashed and don't understand how 99% of all "natty" lifters are actually roided including every single fitness model and youtube fitness star. I use to buy into the hype as well. I also use to believe that only the huge dudes but not the "smaller" ones were roided. That was until I realized that my perception of what "small" is has been massively distorted by the media.

The brutal fact is this: There isn't a single person on earth that looks like they lift without roids. None. Yes, I said NONE. Even the 0.1% most genetically gifted individuals with years of exercise behind them will get mogged by a random roidcel on even just a small roid dosage. The difference is that big. I know people in real life that are trained athletes (albeit they don't compete professionally) but you would not tell because they look barely any different from ordinary people unless they take all their cloth off, and even then the difference is subtle.

Every single lifter that has a good looking body by "youtube standards" or "TV standards" is roided. Literally all of them. That includes so called "natty" lifters like ATHLEAN-X , AlphaDestiny, Scooby, Omar Isuf, Scott, or whomever you are watching. They are all bullshitters.
Wrongs because even Indians with our shit genetics get jacked on rings . Rings are very hard to master

biggest fucking cope ive ever read. you're literally delusional

• +1
Wrongs because even Indians with our shit genetics get jacked on rings . Rings are very hard to master

It doesn't matter how hard it is, you will not gain any decent muscle. And guys on even small roid dosage get more gains than a natty will by doing literally nothing. There are actually experiments that prove this.

biggest fucking cope ive ever read. you're literally delusional

A wild year 1 gymcel has appeared. It uses Cope. It's not very effective.

It doesn't matter how hard it is, you will not gain any decent muscle. And guys on even small roid dosage get more gains than a natty will by doing literally nothing. There are actually experiments that prove this.

A wild year 1 gymcel has appeared. It uses Cope. It's not very effective.
Cope, stretches your muscle in a way causing miofibular hyperplasia, the constant time under tension stretch is like super stretching your muscles to the extreme where splitting actually happens. People don’t realise that antagonist muscles can be used as a stabilizer, the bicep stabilizes the whole be during a maltease
Cope, stretches your muscle in a way causing miofibular hyperplasia, the constant time under tension stretch is like super stretching your muscles to the extreme where splitting actually happens. People don’t realise that antagonist muscles can be used as a stabilizer, the bicep stabilizes the whole be during a maltease
* whole body

i know guys irl who for sure never used roids and still made gains. (poorcels, youngcels, illegal in country)
one of them was my close friend and talked to me one day, he said that i know about the internet and the deep web, and he was thinking about giving me money to order him some, then he pussied out saying it will fuck up your hormones. thats one guy who made very noticeable improvements in a year.

• +1

tl;dr: I tried, didnt work for me. Therefore, it will not working for anybody else.

Those studies are bs though if you're talking about the one where guys on test gained more muscle by not lifting than natties.

They measure lean bodymass. The problem with that is the temporary glycogen which testosterone pulls into the muscle shows up as lean body mass. You could put some guy on superdrol and have him sit on a couch eating cheetos for two weeks and that study would say he put on 10lbs of muscle when in reality it was 100% glycogen that will disappear the second he stops taking superdrol.

This is absoloute major cope.I made gains after 1 week I fucking swear My arms have gotten bigger and my muscles start to show.I went from 0 push ups to 3 as well in just 1 fucking week.My Stomach went flatter My legs lost fat.Dont cope you mongs

Believe whatever the hell you want. Given enough time every gymcel coper will undergo their trial by fire where they are made to realize from experience that there is no point in natty gymcelling.

I made gains after 1 week

giphy.gif

Believe whatever the hell you want. Given enough time every gymcel coper will undergo their trial by fire where they are made to realize from experience that there is no point in natty gymcelling.

giphy.gif
Copppoppoeeeeee lazy incel tries to hope on the cope train but it ain't happening.I made gains after 1 week.I swear I just look at my fucking arm the muscles got bigger and I got stronger.Easy you fool