no girl ever talked about my height only other guys

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Its always guys saying "arent you pushing 5'7 bro" "talk to me when your 6ft" - sub 6ft guys

I've never once been made fun of or had a bad comment made about me by a girl on my height. Even the ones that heightmog me never even hinted at that and probably even treated me better than girls shorter or same height. One of the most significant IOIs I've ever gotten was from a girl 2 inches taller than me

guys that were 6ft+ never did this too, littarly only 5'8-5'11 guys were talking shit about height constantly and always bringing up height for 0 reason :lul:

Funny GIF

tldr: guys talk WAY more shit about height IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inward gonioncel, apocalypse, Nick.Harte and 5 others
keep coping buddy boyo
6,5 or death

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: inward gonioncel, datboijj, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Its always guys saying "arent you pushing 5'7 bro" "talk to me when your 6ft" - sub 6ft guys

I've never once been made fun of or had a bad comment made about me by a girl on my height. Even the ones that heightmog me never even hinted at that and probably even treated me better than girls shorter or same height. One of the most significant IOIs I've ever gotten was from a girl 2 inches taller than me

guys that were 6ft+ never did this too, littarly only 5'8-5'11 guys were talking shit about height constantly and always bringing up height for 0 reason :lul:

Funny GIF
height is overrated

keep coping buddy boyo
6,5 or death
retard didnt read the thread, but its ok your opinion isn't valuable as your sub 90 IQ shitskin

Funny GIF
dnrd but yea i agree

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: inward gonioncel and 0S4MA
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, inward gonioncel, nathan and 1 other person

Funny GIF
Aren’t you 5’8 bro:ogre:

Girls also never commented about my height and I'm a turbomanlet, they tend not to be confrontational like guys, girls just move away from you and hope they don't catch your attention. When a girl genuinely dislikes you, she will leave you alone.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and 0S4MA
Same thing, I am 5'9" sometimes good-naturedly teased by male friends, never by females, even someone thought I was tall, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Girls also never commented about my height and I'm a turbomanlet, they tend not to be confrontational like guys, girls just move away from you and hope they don't catch your attention. When a girl genuinely dislikes you, she will leave you alone.
it dosent have to be confrontational, the guys doing it were trying to be funny or just mentioning it for 0 reason

I usually see tales about how "muh muh I'm 6'1 and a girl said I'm short asf" and I never see anything like it

Same thing, I am 5'9" sometimes good-naturedly teased by male friends, never by females, even someone thought I was tall, jfl.
exactly, the guys doing this teasing arent even tall themselves, the guys that mocked my height the most were barely 3 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
it dosent have to be confrontational, the guys doing it were trying to be funny or just mentioning it for 0 reason
That is confrontational. They are openly disrespecting you, try doing the same to them and you'll see how suddenly they become serious.

• +1
That is confrontational. They are openly disrespecting you, try doing the same to them and you'll see how suddenly they become serious.
When i say mention for no reason I mean "yo xxxx are you taller than xxxx" " I swear I'm taller than xxxx"

ive noticed that too never seen someone 6’2+ make fun of short dudes its always the average height mfs

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and 0S4MA

Funny GIF

tldr: guys talk WAY more shit about height IRL
lol nope! i’m 6”5 i get approached by girls all the time RARELY will guys come up to me. but if i become friends with a guy he will talk about it alot

lol nope! i’m 6”5 i get approached by girls all the time RARELY will guys come up to me. but if i become friends with a guy he will talk about it alot
are you retarded? the point is guys talk and shit on height way more than women, doesn't say shit about approaching

are you retarded? the point is guys talk and shit on height way more than women, doesn't say shit about approaching
i didn’t read the post sorry

• WTF
Reactions: 0S4MA
The thread is a cope.

Most women will not tell tell you the size matter and will lie to you the size doesn't matter.

Most women will tell you it's the personality that matters, not your looks.

Women will lie to you about these things, including "money doesn't matter", because they don't want to offend you and want to keep you deluded so they can use you and manipulate you within the "friendzone".

Only men will admit to other men that size, money, looks, height, etc... matter.

Other men are honest with you, while women are not and will be not honest with you.

Don't take dating advice from women. Same is true for advice regarding looks, size, baldness, etc...

Your hair also matter. When women say they like bald guys, they mean someone like The Rock, not a bald sub5 or bald average man.

• +1
Don't worry about it some here are extremely hyperbolic.