No girl i matched with on tinder was down to fuck

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
even the ugliest ones. I actually was direct about sex with them but they were never in for that. one said "we are just gonna walk not fuck XD", another told me "i need to have a mental connection with someone for sex to happen", one unmatched etc. being direct doesnt do shit they are NEVER attracted to me for sex, they always just look for someone to spend a few hours with maybe an emotional tampon. I hate how so mnay guys get ONS from tinder while I get NOTHING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 21863, \/orman and 1 other person
I keep clicking on ads how do I get rid?

They are down to fuck. Just not with you, unfortunately.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, WeiWei, Deleted member 24278 and 11 others
just be nt bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Deleted member 21244 and Deleted member 21735
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman
even the ugliest ones. I actually was direct about sex with them but they were never in for that. one said "we are just gonna walk not fuck XD", another told me "i need to have a mental connection with someone for sex to happen", one unmatched etc. being direct doesnt do shit they are NEVER attracted to me for sex, they always just look for someone to spend a few hours with maybe an emotional tampon. I hate how so mnay guys get ONS from tinder while I get NOTHING.
Emotion tampon forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21244, Deleted member 21735 and Primalsplit
Try setting your age to 35 or 40 in apps then buy premium to hide it. You’ll get exposure to milfs this way who WILL be high interest.

If you use your actual age and set a high filter it doesn’t work, the algorithm is an Agecuck and massively deprioritises more than a 5 year age gap regardless of what people’s filter settings are.

This is how I got many of my early slays. Standards cel if you don’t try it. Milfs are easy to talk to, can carry conversation, and actually tend to have low body count as they are mostly divorcees and don’t have massive egos from being on tinder in their prime like all young girls.

I don’t care if you don’t want milfs, this is your training.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, ReadBooksEveryday, Hades and 5 others
Try setting your age to 35 or 40 in apps then buy premium to hide it. You’ll get exposure to milfs this way who WILL be high interes
i matched with a 44 yo milf. when i asked her out she said "wow slow down, isnt this a bit too early for that?". she unmatched next week. meanwhile 21 yo went out with me next day lol

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
i matched with a 44 yo milf. when i asked her out she said "wow slow down, isnt this a bit too early for that?". she unmatched next week. meanwhile 21 yo went out with me next day lol

It’s numbers game and you won’t get the numbers unless you set your age to trick the algorithm. I actually run two accounts to take advantage of this:

Early 20s age fraud for 18-29
Late 30s age fraud for 30+

Both get around 200 matches whereas I’d get far less total (like 220 instead of 400) if I just ran the early 20s account with a high filter.

Don’t engage with any women who aren’t DTF without a date. This will make you feel like you have no options but honestly it saves so much time and if you’re non-NT then dates are a waste of time and will just sink you.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Bro how do I get a date with one of these girls , can u post messages that led to a date

You should looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Bro how do I get a date with one of these girls , can u post messages that led to a date
what do you mean how? just chat them for like 5 exvhanges and ask them out. its that simple

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
You should looksmax
He’s not even ugly

Of course he could be better looking but I didn’t expect a 28 year old KV to look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman, Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 20399
what do you mean how? just chat them for like 5 exvhanges and ask them out. its that simple
Chat about what? I always immediately ask for sex so idk. Please send screenshots of texts that led to a date

• JFL
Can’t be direct unless chad, gotta tiptoe round the topic. Cus they don’t wanna feel like whores

• +1
Chat about what? I always immediately ask for sex so idk. Please send screenshots of texts that led to a date
i dont ask for sex cu when i did that i got unmatched

I fucked a 6ft becky 3 days ago from tinder

You're not owed sex and you should be thankful that they even bother with responding to you

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 24459
why not me???

why cant i have this??? its not fair....
Cope, women are selective even the most ugly chick has more than 1 guy in her dms, just find something you like and dedicate your life to it, also when getting older at 30-40 you can get women by having money, but true it is a women only falls in love to the face of a man

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24459 and Deleted member 21735
Cope, women are selective even the most ugly chick has more than 1 guy in her dms, just find something you like and dedicate your life to it, also when getting older at 30-40 you can get women by having money, but true it is a women only falls in love to the face of a man
i hate you, why do you get laid and i dont???

I fucked this girl yesterday, she is from tinder

• So Sad
I was also an incel until i lost body fat, now im at chad-chadlite category

• So Sad
Wtf?? Women should ask for sex not the men lol, there it shows you arent chad, chadlite

• So Sad
  • So Sad