No girl over the age of 18 has ever liked me

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
I'm in a really bizarre situation right now, as I'm getting too old of jb's and women of my age group do not find me attractive. The only girls that have had a crush on me were either 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 maxx, and then it just stops. I've never had a girl in her 20s show interest as did teen girls in high school. Even more, I've talked to a girl that had a mad crush on me when she was 14 (I was 20 at that time), now she's 21 and said to me laughingly the she doesn't know what she was thinking back then. I saw her instagram and she dates a generic Chadlite.

What the fuck is happens with women when they hit their 20s?

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 3043
same. i am sure its cuz of my subuman peanut skull and shit height

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
jfl at this low t negro OP

JFL she was 14 and had a mad infatuation with me, acted like a horny grupie girl, now she's 21 and dates a guy who mogs me to my jewish granddads grave in Heim.

same. i am sure its cuz of my subuman peanut skull and shit height
But why do they find you attractive when they're younger?

JFL she was 14 and had a mad infatuation with me, acted like a horny grupie girl, now she's 21 and dates a guy who mogs me to my jewish granddads grave in Heim.

exactly our point

Hypergamy begins to get stronger as status and money matter more the older they are.

Also after age 18 they usually want a more masculine guy. Bcs of hormones irregularity and shit JBs like pretty boys. Prettyboys dont have the same changes in your current age group like maesthetics and masculine guys. Because these women have a more stable hormone cycle.

BTW some JBs like older guys (guys in their 20s etc) simply bcs it is a status boost for their friend group.

less sexual partners which results in lower standards/expectiations

also the older they get the more they crave masculinity and overall size