No girls show me any interest

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Bronze
Went outside wanted to approach some girls today because im a high T low inhib God.

not a single girl showed me any interest literaly i would’ve approached any girl that stared at me for more than 2 seconds but not a single one did it’s literaly over for me.

Im like invicible to them even though i am 6’5 and alot taller than the average nigga walking around there.

It’s over me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Clown Show, Nick.Harte and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show, BeanletMogger, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
No low inhib and 6’5 for your scuffed face

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender, BrutalMogger and IwillRope2024
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger and BrutalMogger
Cold approaching on the street is for autists who fell for PUA scammers. Your best shot with cold approaching is nightclubs, pubs, bars and maybe gym if there's a girl who keeps looking at you.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Cold approaching on the street is for autists who fell for PUA scammers. Your best shot with cold approaching is nightclubs, pubs, bars and maybe gym if there's a girl who keeps looking at you.
No girl at the gym ever looks my way too
And i dont club very often and i always get 0 attention in clubs too.

Literally the only way for me to get any girl is by either approaching hundreds of women until one of them says yes or download tinder and pray to god that i get a sinlge match that doesn’t ghost me.

You just have to keep grindin

• +1
You just have to keep grindin
Im losing confidence day by day im literally at the point where i just feel like stop trying at all

How tf am i supposed to approach woman that don’t even acknowledge my existence.

It’s like a 99% rejection rate

No girl at the gym ever looks my way too
And i dont club very often and i always get 0 attention in clubs too.

Literally the only way for me to get any girl is by either approaching hundreds of women until one of them says yes or download tinder and pray to god that i get a sinlge match that doesn’t ghost me.
If you're 6"5' you should get some success on tinder. Just make sure you have good pics to prove you aren't a basement dweller, then put your height in your bio and girls will simp

• +1
If you're 6"5' you should get some success on tinder. Just make sure you have good pics to prove you aren't a basement dweller, then put your height in your bio and girls will simp
Bruh i downloaded tinder once and i put my height in my bio and matched only with disgusting cumskin whales

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Bruh i downloaded tinder once and i put my height in my bio and matched only with disgusting cumskin whales
How? Either you must be really ugly or have terrible pics

• +1
How? Either you must be really ugly or have terrible pics
My pics were mostly selfies but still i believe it’s mainly because of my looks.

One fat bitch even ghosted me too

Which is crazyy

My pics were mostly selfies but still i believe it’s mainly because of my looks.

One fat bitch even ghosted me too

Which is crazyy
Yeah selfies would be the reason then lol. Don't do any selfies, girls are going to think you're a shut in with no friends or life (and if you are, you need to fake it and pretend you aren't). Either hire a professional photographer for a day, ask friends/family to take pictures or do it yourself with a tripod. Good pics make you look high status. Good fashion sense is also very important for them and don't have multiple pictures with the same outfit.

Examples of good pics:
  • photo of you in an interesting location
  • photo of you playing sports or another interesting hobby
  • photo of you with friends
  • photo of you on holiday
  • photo of you in a fancy restaurant
  • photo of you with your dog (if you have one)
  • photo of you doing something funny or quirky
  • photo of you in a nightclub or festival

This guide is pretty good, I'd recommend reading it: https://pdfcoffee.com/r-theredpill-...is-is-a-detailed-tinder-roadmap-pdf-free.html

• +1
It’s cuz 6’4 isn’t tall enough to run height niche
Yeah you’re right i really dont feel that tall to begin with nobody points out how tall i am nowdays.

But still i am taller than legit almost everyone i see but it’s not by a crazy amount

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Yeah selfies would be the reason then lol. Don't do any selfies, girls are going to think you're a shut in with no friends or life (and if you are, you need to fake it and pretend you aren't). Either hire a professional photographer for a day, ask friends/family to take pictures or do it yourself with a tripod. Good pics make you look high status. Good fashion sense is also very important for them and don't have multiple pictures with the same outfit.

Examples of good pics:
  • photo of you in an interesting location
  • photo of you playing sports or another interesting hobby
  • photo of you with friends
  • photo of you on holiday
  • photo of you in a fancy restaurant
  • photo of you with your dog (if you have one)
  • photo of you doing something funny or quirky
  • photo of you in a nightclub or festival

This guide is pretty good, I'd recommend reading it: https://pdfcoffee.com/r-theredpill-...is-is-a-detailed-tinder-roadmap-pdf-free.html
Im going to be honest bro i feel like tinder is just a waste of time for guys like me.

Why tf does your pics matter when im ugly to begin with people here rated me a high ltn. also i’m not looking for a long term relationship im just looking for a girl to fuck and lose my virginity to so why all of this effort?

Im way better of cold approaching then fucking gassing up some thots ego on tinder and not getting anything out of it.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re right i really dont feel that tall to begin with nobody points out how tall i am nowdays.

But still i am taller than legit almost everyone i see but it’s not by a crazy amount
Same here, tall but not tall enough to get height halo, which imo here in the UK it starts at 6’7

• +1
Same here, tall but not tall enough to get height halo, which imo here in the UK it starts at 6’7
Dude at my workplace there are these 3 giants who heightmog me to oblivion the way people look at them is as if they are gods. I wish i was 6’8+

But yes its not very unusual for me to see someone taller than me or the same height as me. We are just kinda the average of “Tall”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Went outside wanted to approach some girls today because im a high T low inhib God.

not a single girl showed me any interest literaly i would’ve approached any girl that stared at me for more than 2 seconds but not a single one did it’s literaly over for me.

Im like invicible to them even though i am 6’5 and alot taller than the average nigga walking around there.

It’s over me
show ur face

kinda over but just try approaching ltb’s, dont go for anything above mtb’s
Even at 5"6 ltbs stare at me

Sometimes these bitches want a 10/10

But us rotters would rate that nigga 5/10

It's not always as grim as it seems :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Dude im a black east african high tier ltn
btw in these days to get IOI,s constantly u have to be atleast a strong MTN and 6’1 or low HTN and 5’11, if u are below that u should get used to approaching women that way

• +1
btw in these days to get IOI,s constantly u have to be atleast a strong MTN and 6’1 or low HTN and 5’11, if u are below that u should get used to approaching women that way
So you want me to cold approach women without any iois and see how it goes?

Are you sure it will work or if i will be called a creep and have the cops called on me?

Even at 5"6 ltbs stare at me

Sometimes these bitches want a 10/10

But us rotters would rate that nigga 5/10

It's not always as grim as it seems :ogre:
Yeah he might not be a strong LTN

• +1
So you want me to cold approach women without any iois and see how it goes?

Are you sure it will work or if i will be called a creep and have the cops called on me?
yeah, learn how to do it on a nice way

I dont think you will get the cops called on you if you are a high ltn and 6’5 but only if you approach below strong mtbs

• +1
yeah, learn how to do it on a nice way

I dont think you will get the cops called on you if you are a high ltn and 6’5 but only if you approach below strong mtbs
post a pic of what you consider a strong mtb(Body included)

I will go outside and try out this theory by cold approaching a mtb or lower and we will see how it goes.

I have nothing to lose anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
I still get called tall in London and i’m only 6’3, do you not get called tall?

• +1
Dude at my workplace there are these 3 giants who heightmog me to oblivion the way people look at them is as if they are gods. I wish i was 6’8+

But yes its not very unusual for me to see someone taller than me or the same height as me. We are just kinda the average of “Tall”
Fuck bro brutal, I thought I had it bad being heightmogged by a 6’7 htn at my last job

• +1
I still get called tall in London and i’m only 6’3, do you not get called tall?
Only by a few zoomies and then fairly often by people aged 25+ and then the older they are the more likely I’m to be called tall by someone

When I worked with this guy for a week moving furniture, it was a week only gig, this one old lady said how I nearly hit the ceiling light and how I’m so tall, but ig it makes sense why she thought I’m so tall, 2/3 generations ago 6’5 was incredibly tall

• +1
Reactions: watah, IwillRope2024 and halloweed
Im going to be honest with you bro i feel like tinder is just a waste of time for guys like me.

Why tf does your pics matter? Literaly i’m not looking for a long term relationship im just looking for a girl to fuck.

Im way better of cold approaching the fucking gassing up some thots ego on tinder and not getting anything out of it.
I mean you can try both online dating and cold approach if you want to maximise your chances. And yeah pic quality probably matters more for hookups since girls want to be assured that you are NT and not some serial killer.