(no homo) what is clamping? and is it legit?

HowAmIAlive123

HowAmIAlive123

Kraken
also what gains do you see after lets say 6months doing it consistently
need to girthmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Lev Peshkov
It's a girth pe exercise which aims to simulate controlled priapism which is medically shown to increase dick size, particularly girth. It is extremely advanced that no one under 6 months of continuous pe should attempt.
also what gains do you see after lets say 6months doing it consistently
need to girthmaxx
An inch at least. Don't do it directly though lol, you'll fuck up your dick well.

Dont

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
@Entschulding
@Copemaxxing
It's a girth pe exercise which aims to simulate controlled priapism which is medically shown to increase dick size, particularly girth. It is extremely advanced that no one under 6 months of continuous pe should attempt.

An inch at least. Don't do it directly though lol, you'll fuck up your dick well.
AN FUCKING INCH??
Can u link me good pe routines? or should i go on pegym or thundersplace?
A FUCKING INCH? 6.5?

also how much length is possible with continous pe? like 0.5?

AN FUCKING IN WHAT

Basically what clamping is: You let someone wear high heels and crush your balls

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GigaMogger and HowAmIAlive123
Dn read dick is cope in ons anyways

• So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
  • +1
@Entschulding
@Copemaxxing

AN FUCKING INCH??
Can u link me good pe routines? or should i go on pegym or thundersplace?
A FUCKING INCH? 6.5?

also how much length is possible with continous pe? like 0.5?

AN FUCKING IN WHAT
I haven't tried clamping myself but yeah, an inch with clamping in 6 months is on unrealistic if you do it consistently. A guy got on r/ajelqforyou an inch in 3 months through clamping alone. I personally gained about 1.3 inches overall in length with manuals alone in one month and a half the first time and 3 months the second time I tried. You can find plenty of pe routines on r/ajelqforyou and pegym. I personally did 10 min heat then 5 sets of 5 min s2s with about 1-2 sec per side and 10 min heat after. I did this 6 days a week, for 4 weeks and then I took 1 week off.

• +1
I haven't tried clamping myself but yeah, an inch with clamping in 6 months is on unrealistic if you do it consistently. A guy got on r/ajelqforyou an inch in 3 months through clamping alone. I personally gained about 1.3 inches overall in length with manuals alone in one month and a half the first time and 3 months the second time I tried. You can find plenty of pe routines on r/ajelqforyou and pegym. I personally did 10 min heat then 5 sets of 5 min s2s with about 1-2 sec per side and 10 min heat after. I did this 6 days a week, for 4 weeks and then I took 1 week off.
holy shit im about to HUGEDICKMAXX srs

Are your gains permanent or do you lose them after stopping?

Are your gains permanent or do you lose them after stopping?
Yeah, most methods are permanent if done for an extended period of time. You might lose like 1/4 of an inch in a decade or so.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6963