No idea how people below 6’4 go outside

nitesik

nitesik

Kraken
I am 6’6 barefoot and even if so I am very nervous without 1 inch lifts + af1’s. Its so uncomfortable those ethnics are like 6’5 on average I need to mog

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, hattrick, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
im 6"2

• So Sad
Reactions: nitesik
I am 6’6 barefoot and even if so I am very nervous without 1 inch lifts + af1’s. Its so uncomfortable those ethnics are like 6’5 on average I need to mog
I fraud to 6'9 but I have no yearning for being taller 🤔

• +1
looksmax.org, the place where everybody is 6'5+, despite >5% of the population being that height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, User28823, Deleted member 20370 and 8 others
looksmax.org, the place where everybody is 6'5+, despite >5% of the population being that height
Official statistics say that only 0.5% of people are 6’5 or more, but all my friends are 6’5+ I dont really remember last time I saw anybody below 6’3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 27066 and LowTrust
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26640, jflsnowdzz and Deleted member 20370
I went out to a load of bars last night, and bear in mind it was even a 'rugby' weekend and I was still taller than 80% of people, and I was wearing Jordan 3s.

Idk where all these giants are lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and nitesik
im 5'10 :D !

:D!

Official statistics say that only 0.5% of people are 6’5 or more, but all my friends are 6’5+ I dont really remember last time I saw anybody below 6’3
jfl idk where the fuck you live in slenderman town but I don't wanna go anywhere near there, I am 6'3 and with lifts get heightmogged maybe once per day, and that is by around an inch, so I think for most of the world they're still manlets

• +1
jfl idk where the fuck you live in slenderman town but I don't wanna go anywhere near there, I am 6'3 and with lifts get heightmogged maybe once per day, and that is by around an inch, so I think for most of the world they're still manlets
I live in new york

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
I went out to a load of bars last night, and bear in mind it was even a 'rugby' weekend and I was still taller than 80% of people, and I was wearing Jordan 3s.

Idk where all these giants are lol
Whats your height you are like 6’7?

Mike Tyson was 5'9 and would snap you in half.

I'm 6'4 and don't use it as a crutch. Your value is how much of a fucking man you are not your height.

None of you teenagers had good fathers to tell you this shit so I'm telling it to you right now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Deleted member 20370, CristianT and 2 others
6’4 just don’t feel that tall anymore. I want to be 7 foot. Then you have the presence of a big baller boss nigga everywhere you go

Added to retardlist

• JFL
meanwhile a 5"9 normie just need a shower to be more confident

Everyone on the forum has been 6’3+ recently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 27066
Mike Tyson was 5'9 and would snap you in half.

I'm 6'4 and don't use it as a crutch. Your value is how much of a fucking man you are not your height.

None of you teenagers had good fathers to tell you this shit so I'm telling it to you right now.
and yet you had to specify that you are 6'4 since you understand that height matters a lot and you should rope anyways since you are below 6'8

I would outwrestle Tyson in MMA fight + I am a bit heavier than him. I've been wrestling from 5 years old 4 times a week
Also boxing since 12

• JFL
Reactions: Alexperreira
Everyone on the forum has been 6’3+ recently
the fact that everybody didnt get that this is larp shitpost shows that forum IQ is below 70

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 19798
@Chinacurry How tall?

Whats your height you are like 6’7?
6'6.25"
124kg but 8%bf
8.5 inch penis
Psl 7.75
650k salary (+425k bonus)
172 IQ
Curry but white passing cos my great great great grand mother was from Gilgit

Basically I'm th3 definition of a forum user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 20370 and nitesik
It's less than 0,1% globally. Top 5% would be 6'1½.

Even the US doesn't keep statistics on people who are taller than 6'4 because there are so few of them (they are 0,8% of people age 25-34 and 1,6% of zoomers - people that tall don't even exist in 65+ year old americans except as single rare anomalies).

Height25

Thanks to insole sneaker frauding and internet liars, people don't comprehend how incredibly rare a barefoot 6'4 or 6'5 is and think "all zoomers are NBA players".

The only two places on Earth you're going to run into plenty of 6'4+ people are the Netherlands and Montenegro - and even there it is a top 3 percentile height. The average Dutch and Montenegrin male is still only 182cm or roughly 5'11.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, hattrick and nitesik