No insta, snap, fb, TikTok or social media

elld101

elld101

Banned
How fucked am I? Will this put foids off? Does it look suspicious in this day?

Back in 2014 my lecturer asked us to raise our hand if we don't have Facebook. I was sat at the front of the class (by myself ofc), I put my hand up expecting more people to do so but I was the only one :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I guess FB matters less these days, but nearly everyone has insta or snap. I'm too high inhib to have that kind of shit and wouldn't post jack shit even if I could.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Adamsmith12345, Moggie, vaninskybird and 3 others

Back in 2014 my lecturer asked us to raise our hand if we don't have Facebook. I was sat at the front of the class (by myself ofc), I put my hand up expecting more people to do so but I was the only one :feelswhy::feelswhy:

I guess FB matters less these days, but nearly everyone has insta or snap. I'm too high inhib to have that kind of shit and wouldn't post jack shit even if I could.
bro I’m in your exact position. I’m way too high inhibit to post. I know my account would be failo and I’d have no followers or likes. I don’t even know what I would post or how to start it. It’s like my irl social life non existent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Slob, Deleted member 21620 and 5 others
same brah, i'll be making an insta soon, but i have no idea how to kickstart it :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
same :Comfy:

• Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird
if youre still in school it should be somewhat easy
nah brah, im 25, im done with school and uni, i havent stayed in touch with anybody

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 21620, Adamsmith12345 and 1 other person
insta is the only social media that somewhat matters when it comes to dating or life in general tbh
snap is seen as very childish past the age of 14
facebook is dying and full of boomers, no one under the age of 30 seriously uses that site
tiktok is only for entertainment purposes, you dont need that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, Trilogy and 3 others
nah brah, im 25, im done with school and uni, i havent stayed in touch with anybody
it honestly shouldnt matter too much at that age, i doubt a 24 year old foid would care if her bf didn't have social media
although you should think about social circle maxxing before social media (instagram) maxxing, because the combination of having no friends and no social media is sort of a failo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird
it honestly shouldnt matter too much at that age, i doubt a 24 year old foid would care if her bf didn't have social media
although you should think about social circle maxxing before social media (instagram) maxxing, because the combination of having no friends and no social media is sort of a failo
what little social circle i had died out, normies got married and shit
but lucky my cousin is nt and has some circles i can infiltrate :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and elld101
Insta is key. It’s like a second ID card in todays age. Facebook, snap, tiktok or whatever else is optional

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and vaninskybird

I sometimes try to use snapchat to pick up JB's but i fail each and every time. I don't user any other social media except for YT sometimes

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
insta is the only social media that somewhat matters when it comes to dating or life in general tbh
snap is seen as very childish past the age of 14
facebook is dying and full of boomers, no one under the age of 30 seriously uses that site
tiktok is only for entertainment purposes, you dont need that
Tiktok can be lower effort but still need something to show

Rotters, get a social circle (I know easier said than done), from bars, work, hobbies w/e. Then start adding Insta, friends of friends, etc. Read the guides in Botb if you have access and see if they help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
I think it depends on where you live. My last two dates/lays were in two Med countries. When we first matched and chatted, they asked for my ig and I said i dont have one anymore. Of course they were surprised and asked why; but they still dismissed this and agreed to meet with me. But I guess in the USA and such countries it's a different story.
Also age is a factor I guess. One was 26 and the other 27. For zoomers social media status seems more important.

Last edited: