no ios

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
it was a wedding and there were hot girl waitresses, and i thought that what happened last year was gonna happen again and one of the waitresses would be starring at me and then i get the green light to approach but not even a single ios , im way higher psl and appealmaxed now im tanned and leannnnn how

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gengar, vermillioncorefan, 97baHater and 1 other person
you might be so attractive if you don't approach foids wont approach because they cant take a single rejection did you look them in their eye's?

I’ve had only one ioi, when I was in 1st grade it was a white bitch who kissed me on the cheeks, since then I haven’t felt the touch of a woman

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
you might be so attractive if you don't approach foids wont approach because they cant take a single rejection did you look them in their eye's?
now that I've read this again I see this is immense larp

Standards are rising exponentially

now that I've read this again I see this is immense larp
IMG 4346
Maybe ur right

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
thought this was gonna be an iphone thread and the waitress was boutta reject u for havibn android:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Floou, edodalic29 and irkkedmulatto
Well, it's a wedding so the waitresses there are to focus on their job and the females attending.. well, they're with their families so it's social suicide to approach a stranger. This time you dealt with actual work professionals. Or perhaps these waitresses already flirted with other men before and it cost them an earful. Who knows. A lot of the blackpill is heavily exaggerated. I stood next to a 6'4" chad in the subway, with your coloring and a gymmaxxed body. He was on his phone but I looked around to see how many IOIs such a guy would get and he got literally zero. It was mind-blowing to see. Incels have no idea how women will react and it shows. Anyway, you're chad and you should know it's never related to your looks, even if things don't go your way when it comes down to women.

• Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Well, it's a wedding so the waitresses there are to focus on their job and the females attending.. well, they're with their families so it's social suicide to approach a stranger.
Yeah i was sitting with my family , there weren’t that many foids at the actual wedding though so i didnt bother watching , mainly just older women 25+ . Was just watching the jb waitress’s.
This time you dealt with actual work professionals. Or perhaps these waitresses already flirted with other men before and it cost them an earful. Who knows. A lot of the blackpill is heavily exaggerated. I stood next to a 6'4" chad in the subway, with your coloring and a gymmaxxed body. He was on his phone but I looked around to see how many IOIs such a guy would get and he got literally zero. It was mind-blowing to see.
Thats insane . Most people will even try to ignore us on purpose or act like we arent anything special just because idk why jfl .
But i appreciate insight bhai ! We blackpillers just overthink shit . If i was a bluepilled chad i would be smiling right now :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Yeah i was sitting with my family , there weren’t that many foids at the actual wedding though so i didnt bother watching , mainly just older women 25+ . Was just watching the jb waitress’s.
25+? Post-wall, all of them. Actually 20+ is already post-wall. :ogre: That reminds me, did the cookie girls ever come back for round 2? :ogre:
Thats insane . Most people will even try to ignore us on purpose or act like we arent anything special just because idk why jfl .
But i appreciate insight bhai ! We blackpillers just overthink shit . If i was a bluepilled chad i would be smiling right now :forcedsmile:
That's because they're envious and jealous and bitter, I guess. But I'm a real G, I don't care if someone's good-looking, I just think "fuaaark, mogs me hard" -- would have thought the same if I saw you roaming the streets of Rotterdam. "Fuaaaark, look at this feline-looking chad, mirin. If I looked like this guy, my oneitis wouldn't have rejected me. :feelsrope:" Tbh, :blackpill: has /some/ truth to it, but a lot of it is highly exaggerated. Imo, blackpill means "Your looks determine your success in life." And none of those weird theories.