No, just because I'm young and "latino" doesn't mean I'm hot-blooded.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
I'm sick of that ridiculous stereotype that considers that just because I'm a young Latino, I have to be lively, cheerful, and "flirtatious." The reality is that I do not identify at all with that silly stereotype.

I'm quiet, cold, and I'm not really interested in anyone's life, unless I have a special relationship with someone, like a GIRLFRIEND or some relatives. But ironically, I can't have much luck with most females if I don't behave like an outgoing person.

Most women dislike the idea of dating an introverted man, and the few women who do like shy men are usually very hard to find. Not to mention the fact that some may already be busy with someone else.

I can't act like the life of the party, and I don't have to. I mean, I'm going to look very fake and unoriginal if I act in a way that doesn't correspond to my real personality.

Is this really the reason why I'm still chaste and don't have a girlfriend?

I guess there are more factors that come into play. And no, I'm not gay and I don't put women on a pedestal, quite the opposite. I just need to know what my real limitation is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6128, Introvertednarc and 4 others
Das rite homes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6403
I’m sorry you have to face stereo-typification in your daily life bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and GolemRot
Imagine the social failo of being curry+ bald tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, bugeye, BigBoy and 1 other person
Introversion is an underrated death sentence. Even if you're not autistic and can have a normal conversation, it's still a non-NT trait that will absolutely destroy your chances with women. Only exceptional good looks can save you, and even then your girl will most probably grow resentful and bored out of her fucking mind. You will always be a betabux working mule since you won't ever be able to elicit romantic feelings.

There's no cure for this non-NT shit and you can't win in the dating market if you're afflicted. It's really better for your sanity to just admit defeat and go mgtow/mstow like you're supposed to.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Atleast you don’t have the incel stereotype like me

Where do you live? Tons of loner quiet latinos here in SoCal

you'll be fine ese

They just stereotyping us homes, the white man keeping us down
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: GolemRot
You did confirm that you are a total faggot tbh

There's no cure for this non-NT shit and you can't win in the dating market if you're afflicted. It's really better for your sanity to just admit defeat and go mgtow/mstow like you're supposed to.
Mgtow never caught my eye. I feel like most of those guys are just fooling themselves into thinking that they pass on women when, in reality, it's the other way around.

" I'm sick of that ridiculous stereotype that considers that just because I'm a young Latino, I have to be lively, cheerful, and "flirtatious." The reality is that I do not identify at all with that silly stereotype."

sounds like a crying female or a white soyboy

" I'm sick of that ridiculous stereotype that considers that just because I'm a young Latino, I have to be lively, cheerful, and "flirtatious." The reality is that I do not identify at all with that silly stereotype."

sounds like a crying female or a white soyboy
That has nothing to do with it.

I don't really identify with that. If you are latino or of any other ethnicity and you like to label yourself (or others label you) stereotypes, then it's your problem. Not mine.

That has nothing to do with it.

I don't really identify with that. If you are latino or of any other ethnicity and you like to label yourself (or others label you) stereotypes, then it's your problem. Not mine.
again, faggot