No larp but i noticied ive turned 10x more lowinhib then high inhib after nofap 50 days+

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I've unlocked this power of just being Tough,less cuckness, More outgoing, More dominant in general, Sticking up for myself, Respecting myself more then other's, Not taking shit from other's, Confronting when needed

and overall not having watery eye's or red face and more relaxed/pyschopathic like last week my sister threatned to literally kill me and i just had this power where i looked straight through her soul cold and she had the face of "oh fuck" and she just left and i was like "Why not keep going in my head?"

IDK THE BENEFITS OF NOFAP seems legit LITERALLY, also im less anxious asf for some reason and not scared to talk back at my teachers knowing the reprecussions

Im still more high inhib with girls tho at school but way better then before

NOFAP IS LEGIT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 21931 and Ricochet
lol this is how ur supposed to feel. jews want u suppressed and anxious

• +1
Reactions: Account and Ricochet
lol this is how ur supposed to feel. jews want u suppressed and anxious
idk even know but i legit almost failed yesterday contemplenting if i should do it or not and took 5 minutes to finally STOP and close the tab and not even fail.

Took major Willpower to do it but i got through it and overall i can feel my LOW INHIBNESS strength increase everyday like no larp

I feel like as if i could just grab the girl that sits next to me thighs as if i was a chad but im not and not care about the conseuquences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
lol @ taking female in ur family seriously. i treat them like dirt and they love me

• +1
Reactions: Account
lol @ taking female in ur family seriously. i treat them like dirt and they love me
Im more confrontational/ fuck off vibe to them now for some reason

idc if i eat their food too so idk nofap just making me Patrick bateman

Im more confrontational/ fuck off vibe to them now for some reason

idc if i eat their food too so idk

I've unlocked this power of just being Tough,less cuckness, More outgoing, More dominant in general, Sticking up for myself, Respecting myself more then other's, Not taking shit from other's, Confronting when needed

and overall not having watery eye's or red face and more relaxed/pyschopathic like last week my sister threatned to literally kill me and i just had this power where i looked straight through her soul cold and she had the face of "oh fuck" and she just left and i was like "Why not keep going in my head?"

IDK THE BENEFITS OF NOFAP seems legit LITERALLY, also im less anxious asf for some reason and not scared to talk back at my teachers knowing the reprecussions

Im still more high inhib with girls tho at school but way better then before

NOFAP IS LEGIT
How much did hamza paying you to say this? :lul:

Semen retention is the truth

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
because nofap strengthens androgen receptors in brain and makes u behave more masculine

but what physical benefits did u get

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Same here

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
because nofap strengthens androgen receptors in brain and makes u behave more masculine

but what physical benefits did u get
Physically stronger, quicker,faster,reach more fast, focused and relaxed and not discomfort

• +1
Reactions: Account
nofap is mostly pure cope, a lot of people unironically think you’ll turn into this

but, one thing that is 100% proven with nofap is it actually does make you low inhib; less anxious. the reason? Idk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back