Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, buflek, roadtomtn and 3 others
0ver

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
21 :feelsgood: I won

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and 0S4MA
one year closer to end of your prime and and in overall being ''over'' ofc. :lul::lul:
men have no prime, we peaked in childhood and its all downhill from here if your not rich or chad

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
men have no prime, we peaked in childhood and its all downhill from here if your not rich or chad
I looked my best when I was 17, I mogged my future self. I was lean, skin was more white, had hollow cheeks, same height, no sign of aging. Foids prime is also 17, now I'm ogre: masseters out of the ideal, bigger nose, look more aged, didn't grew in height. You have to do it all these years before you descend.

• +1
Reactions: aber
I looked my best when I was 17, I mogged my future self. I was lean, skin was more white, had hollow cheeks, same height, no sign of aging. Foids prime is also 17, now I'm ogre.
i meant life wise, who gives a fuck about how old you look when life itself will not improve and you've already plateaued

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
i meant life wise, who gives a fuck about how old you look when life itself will not improve and you've already plateaued
Life never improves much unless you were born in the right place with good genes, it's all luck boy

• +1
Reactions: aber and 0S4MA