No longer a KHHV!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

housing a demon in my flesh rent free
Today I was hugged by a stacy-lite milf.

Let me explain how it happened:

So at work they brought it a temp. It was this mid to late 30s girl. She was very spazzy and had that bartender vibe to her. Anyway, she was very talkative to everyone.

She complained to me that her ovaries hurted and said "you're lucky you aren't a girl!" And I said to explain the pain of ovaries since I didn't know how it felt. Then she touched my lower back and said "imagine it hurting all right here. It feels like water swooshing around in me"

Then she told me "you have gorgeous hair" (I never got a compliment so I didn't know how to react so I said thank you in a questionable-ish tone of voice)

Finally, at the end of the day she bought coffee for her and and also bought an extra. She offered it to some chick but she didn't want it so she then offered it to me and some other old lady. I let the old lady have the coffee. Then that's the moment.

The moment I waited 24 long years for.

She hugged me.

It was a friend zone hug. It was a hug that signified my role as a perma beta male nice little humble cuck. But it was still a hug.

She looked at me and said "awwww you're such a good guy, come here give me a hug"

And I hugged her. It felt so nice and warm. Imagine chad....he gets it all the time. So after the hug I was basically high the whole rest of the day. I was in love with her. Then I watched all the customers flirting with her.

Finally, at the end of the day, before she left, she said bye to everyone and looked at me and said "Bye hun. You have an amazing personality. Don't ever let anyone tell you any differently. Don't ever change" then she left and is gone forever.

Am I on the road to ascension?
Is this a sign that I will fuck soon?
How do I get more hugs from girls?
How do I stop being so beta and nice?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 5048 and 30 others
EA93E8FC 607F 4545 A51C 1EA609D61BEF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, diggbicc, Deleted member 470 and 15 others
JFL imagine if the genders were reversed

• Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore

So at work they brought it a temp. It was this mid to late 30s girl. She was very spazzy and had that bartender vibe to her. Anyway, she was very talkative to everyone.

She complained to me that her ovaries hurted and said "you're lucky you aren't a girl!" And I said to explain the pain of ovaries since I didn't know how it felt. Then she touched my lower back and said "imagine it hurting all right here. It feels like water swooshing around in me"

Then she told me "you have gorgeous hair" (I never got a compliment so I didn't know how to react so I said thank you in a questionable-ish tone of voice)

Finally, at the end of the day she bought coffee for her and and also bought an extra. She offered it to some chick but she didn't want it so she then offered it to me and some other old lady. I let the old lady have the coffee. Then that's the moment.

She hugged me.

It was a friend zone hug. It was a hug that signified my role as a perma beta male nice little humble cuck. But it was still a hug.

She looked at me and said "awwww you're such a good guy, come here give me a hug"

And I hugged her. It felt so nice and warm. Imagine chad....he gets it all the time. So after the hug I was basically high the whole rest of the day. I was in love with her. Then I watched all the customers flirting with her.

Finally, at the end of the day, before she left, she said bye to everyone and looked at me and said "Bye hun. You have an amazing personality. Don't ever let anyone tell you any differently. Don't ever change" then she left and is gone forever.

It is a good way she giving strong IOIs.

You now officially mog me to hell. You lost touchless, complimentless and hugless with her.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, 5'8manlet, Pietrosiek and 2 others
It is a good way she giving strong IOIs.

You now officially mog me to hell. You lost touchless, complimentless and hugless with her.
She wasn't giving IOIs tho. She probably saw me as an ugly nice humble cuck type of guy. In her head she probably went "aw poor guy. Ugly, short, having a shitty day at work and he's a beta as well. I'll hug him so he doesn't kill everyone with a gun tomorrow or anything"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and .👽.
Another chad

@Pietrosiek GTFIH

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel

She hugged me.

She sensed that you are a sad khhv and wanted to boost you.
If you were chad she would ask you out

P in V or cope...

giphy.gif

• So Sad
She sensed that you are a sad khhv and wanted to boost you.
If you were chad she would ask you out
She has a 15 year old son but she looks so young and is in perfect shape. I wanted to rape her in the work closet

• JFL
Reactions: WhatToDo, RichardSpencel and .👽.
CHADS OUT :rage:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: WhatToDo, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others
Rot

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Vermilioncore
:chad:

• WTF
Why do you post these pointless threads instead of looksmaxxing

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 2933, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Slayer

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, CopingHard, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
Good job boyo. It’s only upwards from here.

• +1
Good job boyo. It’s only upwards from here.
Sadly it's only getting worse from here. That was it. That one hug is the only form of contact with a woman I'll ever get. Maybe in the next 24 years (if I don't die) I'll be lucky enough to get a side hug from a girl

Sadly it's only getting worse from here. That was it. That one hug is the only form of contact with a woman I'll ever get. Maybe in the next 24 years (if I don't die) I'll be lucky enough to get a side hug from a girl
Not true. What are your flaws? And what’s your job and education experience?

Not true. What are your flaws? And what’s your job and education experience?
Everything about me is flawed.
I have a shitty temp job
I have medical experience tho and I'm going for an interview next week

Everything about me is flawed.
I have a shitty temp job
I have medical experience tho and I'm going for an interview next week
Yeah but what are the major ones. Remember you don't have to look like Chad to succeed. You just need to aim for above average. Especially if you can get a job in the medical field. That's a HUGE halo. What position are you going for?

• +1
Yeah but what are the major ones. Remember you don't have to look like Chad to succeed. You just need to aim for above average. Especially if you can get a job in the medical field. That's a HUGE halo. What position are you going for?
Coding. I went to school for that so they are interviewing me. My fucking phone broke today tho so idk how to contact them. My shitty luck just keeps getting worse by the day

Bro I hope you get around to fuckin her soon bro dont give up ascend and then descend that dick in her mouth

Coding. I went to school for that so they are interviewing me. My fucking phone broke today tho so idk how to contact them. My shitty luck just keeps getting worse by the day
If you know the company you should have no issue finding their contact info online. And boyo you'll probably make a lot of money doing that. You have no reason to think that you don't have a good future ahead of you. What surgeries do you think you need. Are you lean? Have you taken advantage of all the softmaxes (hair, skin, clothes, facial hair) yet?

Water is wet

She actually marked you as her beta territory

• So Sad
Assume, yes. To all these questions. It's best for your mental health, and future opportunity approach.
A concerned to the how, in essence: just ask for it, or just initiate it slowly by action. With some tiing, but timing can only come from experience so don't worry about timing, you'll learn timing with practise.

heres the "girl"

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Vermilioncore, hebbewem and 1 other person
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Imagine being an actual incel on an incel forum

• JFL
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Imagine being an actual incel on an incel forum
"Yeah I just can't get a girlfriend guys. I don't know what it is. Girls just hate me. I'm the ugliest man alive. Every time I see my reflection I wanna rope"

45863118-portrait-of-a-handsome-man-using-laptop-with-headphones-at-home.jpg

"Yeah I just can't get a girlfriend guys. I don't know what it is. Girls just hate me. I'm the ugliest man alive. Every time I see my reflection I wanna rope"

45863118-portrait-of-a-handsome-man-using-laptop-with-headphones-at-home.jpg
This my pic btw:

• JFL
Ascension is near.

Let’s hope you get a step further, man.

is this for real?