No longer able to speak to women. Now what?

D

Deleted member 3512

Dean Norris - cel
I became self conscious of my bulbous forehead and baldness, and now I'm no longer able to talk with women without being nervous and anxious.
In the past many times my forehead was touched with a smile by girls, always with a " you must be smart " but never with mockery. In next months, if lockdown let me, I will ask a plastic surgeon what he think about my head.
Usually people say to me that I have a good head shape, I have a square jaw too.
But my nervousness around women are out of control in the last 2 years, expecially around young girls.
I know Nofap can help me, but I can't do a streak longer than a week. I should try with my best efforts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Stopped reading at nofap

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Entschuldigung, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Just become better looking? You are self conscious and nervous because you realize that your appearance disgust them.

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, stuckneworleans and Slob
>bald
Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Entschuldigung, Slob and 1 other person

I became self conscious of my bulbous forehead and baldness, and now I'm no longer able to talk with women without being nervous and anxious.
In the past many times my forehead was touched with a smile by girls, always with a " you must be smart " but never with mockery. In next months, if lockdown let me, I will ask a plastic surgeon what he think about my head.
Usually people say to me that I have a good head shape, I have a square jaw too.
But my nervousness around women are out of control in the last 2 years, expecially around young girls.
I know Nofap can help me, but I can't do a streak longer than a week. I should try with my best efforts.
Can you show us pics?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looksmax and take small doses of MDMA whenever you go to a social setting. Post pics of your face so we can tell you what surgeries you need instead of botching yourself.

Looksmax and take small doses of MDMA whenever you go to a social setting. Post pics of your face so we can tell you what surgeries you need instead of botching yourself.
MDMA? Wouldn't phenibut be better and safer?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

Get this face

I personally take MDMA because of dopamine and it makes my personality more likeable.
bro how fucked is your bain? I take mdma every 1 to 3 mounths to be safe

Seriously, why do baldfags even bother? OP, you're a bald subhuman. No woman wants a 40 year old looking pedo creep which is what baldness does to you unless you're gigachad.
im also a bald subhuman, only hope i have is i live in baldcel restoration country

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
You say women voluntarily touch you multiple times? Fucking fakecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Nofap, exercise, cold showers, a lot of meditation

Nofap won't do anything but give you motivation to speak to women

In my experience it's best to not give a fuck about the outcome
You can't do anything to change the outcome either she wants you or not

Idk I do better when I truly dosnt give a fuck because then I'm not nervous at all

become better looking. i know it is harsh but u will always be mentally ill until u get good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512

Users who are viewing this thread

Back